NoEyeEyeGuy
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
that or they're on the waitlist trying to sway ppl in a different direction. lmaoooI agree! And medical school curriculums are changing at every school every few years anyways from what I've seen in my interviews. I think my perception of RWJMS, at least from my interview day and from talking to the current students I know there, is that the environment is a pretty chill one and people are collaborative. There will always be negatives with each medical school program, and those are important to consider as well. I think for me at least, I just had a feeling that I would thrive at rwjms the best. A lot goes into deciding which schools, but the changes in the curriculum also aren't deal breakers for me. This might be an unpopular opinion, but it feels like some people on this thread are putting down RWJMS as a weird flex or something LOL 😵