This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

StarDoc'

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let me know what you guys think between ACOM and RVU-UT.
RVU has better board scores but ACOM has better rotations and I'm having a hard time deciding between the two.
 
Last edited:
Although I have limited knowledge, the dean of RVU-SU announced the school has signed a contract with IHC, which should be very good for rotations.

Not really. The U won’t let DO students touch IMC, UVH only has a few slots and it is the second largest hospital in the system. IHC is a company that is built to make money, not train medical students. Their hospitals are not academic centers and most of the attendings have no experience with medical students.

Althouch to answer OPs question I would go to RVU. ACOM has too high of an attrition rate for me to recommend it. Oh and mandatory attendance.