Rosalind Franklin BMS 2019-2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedbedhead

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Im jumping the gun a little bit since the application won't open until November 1 but I figured Id start a new thread for those applying for the BMS program next year. Any recent BMS grads (2017-2018) on here who have any thoughts on the program? Thanks! and Good Luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey all! Im jumping the gun a little bit since the application won't open until November 1 but I figured Id start a new thread for those applying for the BMS program next year. Any recent BMS grads (2017-2018) on here who have any thoughts on the program? Thanks! and Good Luck everyone!
I’m currently in the BMS program- just had our first test- so far so good. I really enjoy the program, the camaraderie, and that everyone here wants you to succeed. I had several meetings with my advisor, who went over my AMCAS essay. No one gets stranded here, and there are plenty of resources available. Yes, it is very time intensive, but I studied nothing but the class lectures (which are videotaped) and did fine on the first exams. It is a high risk- high reward program. I think they are pretty serious that getting any C’s will end your chances of getting into the medical school as a BMS student. They offer mock MMI interviews. Not going to lie- North Chicago isn’t a happening place, but there are some nicer places within a few minutes driving distance, and getting to Chicago is pretty easy by car or Metra train. PM me if you have any other questions and I’ll try to give you whatever advice I can.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m currently in the BMS program- just had our first test- so far so good. I really enjoy the program, the camaraderie, and that everyone here wants you to succeed. I had several meetings with my advisor, who went over my AMCAS essay. No one gets stranded here, and there are plenty of resources available. Yes, it is very time intensive, but I studied nothing but the class lectures (which are videotaped) and did fine on the first exams. It is a high risk- high reward program. I think they are pretty serious that getting any C’s will end your chances of getting into the medical school as a BMS student. They offer mock MMI interviews. Not going to lie- North Chicago isn’t a happening place, but there are some nicer places within a few minutes driving distance, and getting to Chicago is pretty easy by car or Metra train. PM me if you have any other questions and I’ll try to give you whatever advice I can.
I'm glad to hear that it's going well for you so far! Which certificate course are you taking and how is it so far? Also, are the master's students taking these classes by themselves or are other professional students also taking these classes with you guys at the same time?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm glad to hear that it's going well for you so far! Which certificate course are you taking and how is it so far? Also, are the master's students taking these classes by themselves or are other professional students also taking these classes with you guys at the same time?
I took the Strategic Planning and Leadership track. The work is pretty easy but kind of a pain when you have to write short papers, but definitely not difficult to do. The masters students used to take the courses side by side with the M1 students, but since the medical school curriculum has changed, we do not take courses with them.

I took the Strategic Planning and Leadership track. The work is pretty easy but kind of a pain when you have to write short papers, but definitely not difficult to do. The masters students used to take the courses side by side with the M1 students, but since the medical school curriculum has changed, we do not take courses with them.

So since the curriculum has changed, has the linkage rate to medical school changed as well? RFU used to have one of the best linkages, which is why I am even considering it. Also, were there any people in your class that got in using scores from a test other than the MCAT?

Thanks for any help!

Are you able to access the application yet? on their portal, I am not seeing the BMS program on the list yet

So since the curriculum has changed, has the linkage rate to medical school changed as well? RFU used to have one of the best linkages, which is why I am even considering it. Also, were there any people in your class that got in using scores from a test other than the MCAT?

Thanks for any help!
I can’t say at this time if the linkage has changed or will change since I am in the first BMS class that does not take classes with the M1 students. From what others have said or speculated, the linkage will likely be similar, but again, that is not set in stone. But the same rules apply- get all A’s and B’s, do well at the interview (no formula for this of course), and you should likely have a conditional acceptance by March. But if you get a C in the Spring, you may lose that acceptance. Also I am not aware of scores other than an MCAT being used for acceptance. I would ask the admissions office about what test scores must be submitted.

You should be able to start things out here.

Liaison International, Centralized Application Service

I called the BMS program today and person I talked to told me they are making some changes to the application or something like that. And the application should be open as early as a week or might take an additional 2 weeks. I'm still quite don't understand what changes they could be make to the application because I remember it from last year seemed pretty straightforward.

I called the BMS program today and person I talked to told me they are making some changes to the application or something like that. And the application should be open as early as a week or might take an additional 2 weeks. I'm still quite don't understand what changes they could be make to the application because I remember it from last year seemed pretty straightforward.
I can’t think of what changes will be made but it’s a pretty straightforward application, so hopefully it will open up soon. Not to worry though as you are all way ahead of the curve in terms of your application.

Also a current BMS student if anyone has any questions they would like to ask.

Hey AkitaGuy, Simba has talked a lot about the program which has been a great help! Can you comment on linkage to CMS? now because I'm trying to decide between here and a another program (The other program is a true smp 50-70% linkage usually near 50-60%. How are the classes, exams, and advisors?

Simba speculates the linkage to CMS will remain between I believe 50-70% what do you know about that?

Members don't see this ad :)
Simba speculates the linkage to CMS will remain between I believe 50-70% what do you know about that?

So the program is still a true SMP. We are still taking the old medical curriculum which is still no joke. I enjoy classes and find the tests to be straightforward with a casual trick here or there.

In regards to the linkage, I believe at least 50% will still be a solid number. The dean himself spoke about potentially seeing at least half of us next year in the medical school according to statistics. Although this does tie in to how well the class does overall.

Overall my experience so far has been positive, but that differs from person to person. I’ve stopped by my advisors office many times to just talk as well as other advisors on insight. They want you to succeed, you just have to be willing to put the work in.

So the program is still a true SMP. We are still taking the old medical curriculum which is still no joke. I enjoy classes and find the tests to be straightforward with a casual trick here or there.

In regards to the linkage, I believe at least 50% will still be a solid number. The dean himself spoke about potentially seeing at least half of us next year in the medical school according to statistics. Although this does tie in to how well the class does overall.

Overall my experience so far has been positive, but that differs from person to person. I’ve stopped by my advisors office many times to just talk as well as other advisors on insight. They want you to succeed, you just have to be willing to put the work in.

Does it still hold true that getting A's and B's is still the key. And essentially everything else for the app isn't nearly as important (remember reading a post from a guy who had an 497 MCAT and still matriculated into CMS last yr)?
Can you go into more details about the classes and the exams thus far?
Also, your experiences with the advisors?

Does it still hold true that getting A's and B's is still the key. And essentially everything else for the app isn't nearly as important (remember reading a post from a guy who had an 497 MCAT and still matriculated into CMS last yr)?
Can you go into more details about the classes and the exams thus far?
Also, your experiences with the advisors?

Well I can’t say for sure yet if As and Bs is the way to go, but a professor told one of my peers that a C will ruin your chances entirely.

Class schedule change and revolve around certain units and topic. Our exams are combined so all the classes we took between exams are included. So for our next exam, we will be having cell bio, biochem, and Physio. Classes have a lot of volume which is why finding a study style that works best for you is important. I’m very peculiar about mine to the point where I won’t do anything else until I have my work done for the day. However, that has helped me tremendously. I enjoy classes and going to school (loathed it in undergrad). We’ll see how that changes as winter comes. We should be getting interviews soon in Jan/Feb if I’m not mistaken.

Advisors have open doors and will always work with you. Nothing but love for them because they made my adjustment here easy and worked with me to ensure I have my application completed for other schools.

Well I can’t say for sure yet if As and Bs is the way to go, but a professor told one of my peers that a C will ruin your chances entirely.

Class schedule change and revolve around certain units and topic. Our exams are combined so all the classes we took between exams are included. So for our next exam, we will be having cell bio, biochem, and Physio. Classes have a lot of volume which is why finding a study style that works best for you is important. I’m very peculiar about mine to the point where I won’t do anything else until I have my work done for the day. However, that has helped me tremendously. I enjoy classes and going to school (loathed it in undergrad). We’ll see how that changes as winter comes. We should be getting interviews soon in Jan/Feb if I’m not mistaken.

Advisors have open doors and will always work with you. Nothing but love for them because they made my adjustment here easy and worked with me to ensure I have my application completed for other schools.

So it one exam with questions from cell bio, biochem, and physio?

So it one exam with questions from cell bio, biochem, and physio?
Our third exam, which is “conveniently” scheduled on the Monday following Thanksgiving, will cover the last several lectures of cell and molecular bio, biochemistry, and about 5 lectures of physiology.

First time posting in a while, but this document gives more info that they want at least 60% of people who complete the program to go into CMS. This is found on the BMS page in assessment.

Attachments

• 2016-17programassessment-rfums-biomedicalsciences.pdf
    26 KB · Views: 319
First time posting in a while, but this document gives more info that they want at least 60% of people who complete the program to go into CMS. This is found on the BMS page in assessment.
Wonderful post! Is there’a similar document for 2017-2018?

can anyone provide insight why only 40 out of the 69 people who completed the program got admitted to the medical school at rosalind franklin? You would think if people got below a B they would drop out to save tuition so everyone applying does not have a C and I doubt over 40% did bad on the interview.

Thanks for finding that I hope the linkage stays at 60% or higher. But this document is from like 2 years ago where classes were taken along side medical students. Simba from looking on the BMS website this is the only document on there for assessment I don't think they have updated to the 2017-2018 class. Firsttimer I believe the reason is either they messed up the MMI interview, they got an C, or had other issues with their application. Could also be due to some professional issues (unlikely though).

Simba- According to this post **Rate your SMP & Postbac**
Of the 2017-2018 class around 60 ppl got in out of the 95 students. Its what one student said for reference as well the person had a 497 MCAT 3.3 uGPA. (arkansas420)
There is also a post I believe from the 2016-2017 Class by (cptnjack)

Last edited:
can anyone provide insight why only 40 out of the 69 people who completed the program got admitted to the medical school at rosalind franklin? You would think if people got below a B they would drop out to save tuition so everyone applying does not have a C and I doubt over 40% did bad on the interview.
Once again pure speculation on my part. We know that conditional acceptance are offered to students around March. Could it be that students who had conditional acceptances did not get in because of getting a C in a class after that acceptance? If that’s the case, then it would seem that 40% of the class would not have been rejected because of interviews alone. For example if 10/29 of those who had conditional acceptances didn’t get in because of a C in the Spring, then those eligible to matriculate would be 59 (although 69 could have still completed the program and earned a Masters degree)- now the acceptance rate would be 40/59, or 68%. The point is that statistics can be misleading depending on how they are being interpreted and portrayed.

Last edited:

I have been thinking about your question and believe that I didn’t respond with the right info in my post.

Let us assume that the 69 students that finished the BMS program and applied to CMS and were all conditionally accepted after their MMI (I would assume that not being given a conditional acceptance would be the major reason to withdraw from the program in March rather than paying more tuition), sometime In March. Other than getting a C in Physiology or Neuroscience (the classes that would be taking place after March) or having a personality of code of conduct issue, what other way would the conditional acceptance have been revoked? I’ve got to surmise that the 29/69 that didn’t get in had to have received a C in one of the courses in the Spring and didn’t find out until after the very last exam in May. Were some overconfident? Were others overwhelmed with the material? Who knows. If there are any M1’s out there that were in BMS that want to correct me, please feel free to do so.

I can’t say at this time if the linkage has changed or will change since I am in the first BMS class that does not take classes with the M1 students. From what others have said or speculated, the linkage will likely be similar, but again, that is not set in stone. But the same rules apply- get all A’s and B’s, do well at the interview (no formula for this of course), and you should likely have a conditional acceptance by March. But if you get a C in the Spring, you may lose that acceptance. Also I am not aware of scores other than an MCAT being used for acceptance. I would ask the admissions office about what test scores must be submitted.
Question
I received an interview for next month. Is it too late in the season to still get accepted into RFU ?

I have been thinking about your question and believe that I didn’t respond with the right info in my post.

Let us assume that the 69 students that finished the BMS program and applied to CMS and were all conditionally accepted after their MMI (I would assume that not being given a conditional acceptance would be the major reason to withdraw from the program in March rather than paying more tuition), sometime In March. Other than getting a C in Physiology or Neuroscience (the classes that would be taking place after March) or having a personality of code of conduct issue, what other way would the conditional acceptance have been revoked? I’ve got to surmise that the 29/69 that didn’t get in had to have received a C in one of the courses in the Spring and didn’t find out until after the very last exam in May. Were some overconfident? Were others overwhelmed with the material? Who knows. If there are any M1’s out there that were in BMS that want to correct me, please feel free to do so.

Simba you really think that 29 people recieved a "C" in a spring class to get the conditional acceptance revoked? Personally seems like a lot especially since they knew what was at stake. Also, from reading forums physio seems to have like 10 exams from previous years and apparently wasn't as hard as the other classes because of the # of exams. Neuroscience could be a very likely possibility but 29 people seems excessive. Since, you're a student in the BMS is there a advisor/professor you can ask?

Question
I received an interview for next month. Is it too late in the season to still get accepted into RFU ?

Unless things have changed, the BMS program does not require an interview. The deadline for application is in July I
Simba you really think that 29 people recieved a "C" in a spring class to get the conditional acceptance revoked? Personally seems like a lot especially since they knew what was at stake. Also, from reading forums physio seems to have like 10 exams from previous years and apparently wasn't as hard as the other classes because of the # of exams. Neuroscience could be a very likely possibility but 29 people seems excessive. Since, you're a student in the BMS is there a advisor/professor you can ask?
I agree that 29 Students receiving a C in the spring seems excessive, but I really don’t have any other way to explain it. Again it’s only speculation on my part, and I don’t actually have the statistics. I can certainly ask around and see what other M1 or M2s feel. Hopefully one of them can comment and shed light on this topic.

Question
Unless things have changed, the BMS program does not require an interview. The deadline for application is in July I

I agree that 29 Students receiving a C in the spring seems excessive, but I really don’t have any other way to explain it. Again it’s only speculation on my part, and I don’t actually have the statistics. I can certainly ask around and see what other M1 or M2s feel. Hopefully one of them can comment and shed light on this topic.
I meant that I have an interview for RFU medical school not the masters program
I am already doing the MAMS program

I meant that I have an interview for RFU medical school not the masters program
I am already doing the MAMS program

You're posting in the wrong forum this is meant for the BMS program. And fyi you're still early in the season relatively so if you do well on your interview you should have an acceptance in hand.

Hey AkitaGuy, Simba has talked a lot about the program which has been a great help! Can you comment on linkage to CMS? now because I'm trying to decide between here and a another program (The other program is a true smp 50-70% linkage usually near 50-60%. How are the classes, exams, and advisors?

im curious what other program is that?

im really debating doing this or taking the DO cuz I really want to be an MD. However for those who did the program, Im curious if the classes you take during the program with the med students, do you have to take that same class again if you start medical school there?

As of this year the BMS students are not taking classes with M1 students. So yes as an M1 student, you would have to retake those classes. It used to be that the BMS students had advanced standing and did not have to repeat the classes, but the medical school curriculum changed this year to a systems based curriculum, and the M1A (advanced) designation is no longer available because the BMS and CMS curricula are different.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hmm is one program easier or a safer bet per se?

I think the BMS would be a a safer bet just because a higher % seem to get accepted into CMS. If I get into the BMS I would most likely go there over any other program. The only issue would be hypothetically if you got all B's or a gpa under 3.4 and didn't end up getting to CMS. Personally I don't think the school or the program has much name recognition so would probably be tough to get into another med school. You're putting your eggs in one basketball from my understanding. Programs like EVMS granted you get a 3.5 will help you get into more schools than just the home school.

Also a current BMS student here. Can answer questions.

Personally I don't think there is any such thing as a "safe bet" when applying to medical school. If you know what you have to offer, roll with it and know that nothing is guaranteed. BMS is an exceptional program and I've gained a lot from it thus far, especially now that I am the type of student the program has required me to become. Will help us tremendously for medical school. But this program is great if you have a weak area in your application and want the opportunity to prove that you can handle difficult coursework.

Also if you're wondering about BMS application timeline, I applied at the end of May once my MCAT score was released and was accepted mid-June for the program beginning in August.

Also a current BMS student here. Can answer questions.

Personally I don't think there is any such thing as a "safe bet" when applying to medical school. If you know what you have to offer, roll with it and know that nothing is guaranteed. BMS is an exceptional program and I've gained a lot from it thus far, especially now that I am the type of student the program has required me to become. Will help us tremendously for medical school. But this program is great if you have a weak area in your application and want the opportunity to prove that you can handle difficult coursework.

I mean't safer from what i have read of getting into the home program. From the info I have gathered roughly 40-60 ish (usually closer to 60) ppl out of 90-100 end up getting into CMS. EVMS accepts less people and statistically closer to 50% get into EVMS med. Last year at EVMS 33/68 got into EVMS Med. Last year at Rosalind 89 ppl applied 62 got into CMS (Thats as close to a safe bet as you will in the SMP world) (A few of those got their conditional acceptances rescinded due to a C in a class) (Nearly 70% acceptance rate). In 2016-2017 69 applied (40 were accepted, 57% acceptance rate). You're right nothing in this life is a guarantee but after doing massive amount of research I will be going to RFU BMS if this cycle does not work out for me. The BMS has the highest acceptance rate from any SMP I have come across. From talking to previous students once in the program doing well in classes is what the admissions committees will focus on and pay less attention to MCAT, undergrad GPA, and ECs.

I mean't safer from what i have read of getting into the home program. From the info I have gathered roughly 40-60 ish (usually closer to 60) ppl out of 90-100 end up getting into CMS. EVMS accepts less people and statistically closer to 50% get into EVMS med. Last year at EVMS 33/68 got into EVMS Med. Last year at Rosalind 89 ppl applied 62 got into CMS (Thats as close to a safe bet as you will in the SMP world) (A few of those got their conditional acceptances rescinded due to a C in a class) (Nearly 70% acceptance rate). In 2016-2017 69 applied (40 were accepted, 57% acceptance rate). You're right nothing in this life is a guarantee but after doing massive amount of research I will be going to RFU BMS if this cycle does not work out for me. The BMS has the highest acceptance rate from any SMP I have come across. From talking to previous students once in the program doing well in classes is what the admissions committees will focus on and pay less attention to MCAT, undergrad GPA, and ECs.

They will definitely still focus on ECs. And they won't entirely ignore your application as a whole, but they will definitely focus on how you're doing in this program. It's still vitally important to have sufficient amount of shadowing and volunteer work.

End of the day, I highly recommend BMS. It's a great program. Obviously, none of us have been accepted yet and are sort of at the middle ground where we are unsure of what the outcome will be, but I can tell you a few things:

1) C < Don't even come < B < A (I bold the latter because if for some reason you don't get accepted to CMS, earning a 3.7+ in this program will probably work in your favor- but don't necessarily run yourself into the ground trying to get an A on everything either. Manage your stress while you're here. It's a hard program.)
2) Get involved on campus. So many interest groups and most of them have BMS class rep positions.
3) Chipotle chicken wrap is the best thing on the menu in the DNA Cafe
4) Don't get a C (See #1)
5) Don't even think about trying to study for/take the MCAT while you're here. Bad idea. Can it be done? Yes. Should it? No. Because... (See #1 and #4)
6) Living here is expensive.
7) Library is open 24/7 to students, even on holidays and snow days.
8) The advisors are great.
9) Small group tutoring available (for free) if your first exam doesn't go as well as you want.
10) Some of the exams have as little as 18-21 questions. Which means you don't have a lot of room for error. If the reason your undergraduate years didn't go so well is due to very poor study skills, don't go looking for them here. However, study skills will be optimized here. But if you consider yourself to be a "bad test taker" you may be more well-suited for a lower-risk DIY post-bac.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
They will definitely still focus on ECs. And they won't entirely ignore your application as a whole, but they will definitely focus on how you're doing in this program. It's still vitally important to have sufficient amount of shadowing and volunteer work.

End of the day, I highly recommend BMS. It's a great program. Obviously, none of us have been accepted yet and are sort of at the middle ground where we are unsure of what the outcome will be, but I can tell you a few things:

1) C < Don't even come < B < A (I bold the latter because if for some reason you don't get accepted to CMS, earning a 3.7+ in this program will probably work in your favor- but don't necessarily run yourself into the ground trying to get an A on everything either. Manage your stress while you're here. It's a hard program.)
2) Get involved on campus. So many interest groups and most of them have BMS class rep positions.
3) Chipotle chicken wrap is the best thing on the menu in the DNA Cafe
4) Don't get a C (See #1)
5) Don't even think about trying to study for/take the MCAT while you're here. Bad idea. Can it be done? Yes. Should it? No. Because... (See #1 and #4)
6) Living here is expensive.
7) Library is open 24/7 to students, even on holidays and snow days.
8) The advisors are great.
9) Small group tutoring available (for free) if your first exam doesn't go as well as you want.
10) Some of the exams have as little as 18-21 questions. Which means you don't have a lot of room for error. If the reason your undergraduate years didn't go so well is due to very poor study skills, don't go looking for them here. However, study skills will be optimized here. But if you consider yourself to be a "bad test taker" you may be more well-suited for a lower-risk DIY post-bac.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for this detailed breakdown of the BMS program. Do you know when your class will start getting interview invites and can you estimate the linkage you believe of your class will be at (Is it gonna remain comparable to the past years 50-70%)? I guess I really mean how successful will your class be in matriculating to CMS if you had to guess?

Hey all! Also a current BMS student here. I agree with the comments of the other students, BMS is definitely challenging but not impossible!
I used this forum a lot last year when I was applying to the program and got in touch with current student who really helped me and still continues to help me as I continue forward. If anyone has any questions about the rigor of the courses or anything or just wants to hear about my experience in the program more, message me! I'd love to help.

Help! Do you know anyone who did well in the classes and didn't get into CMS? And why they didn't get in?

Hey all! Also a current BMS student here. I agree with the comments of the other students, BMS is definitely challenging but not impossible!
I used this forum a lot last year when I was applying to the program and got in touch with current student who really helped me and still continues to help me as I continue forward. If anyone has any questions about the rigor of the courses or anything or just wants to hear about my experience in the program more, message me! I'd love to help.

Help! Do you know anyone who did well in the classes and didn't get into CMS? And why they didn't get in?

No, I don’t know anyone personally but I’d assume it was either because they did poorly on their interview or their overall application did not satisfy CMS requirements (ex: they were told to complete 100 hours of volunteer work but only did 50)

For those students who have been through the program:

- How are the professors / staff?

- From what I have heard the BMS students no longer take courses alongside M1 (confirm if true). Do you feel that this change has a had a major impact in the way other schools and RFU view the program/students?

- Any advice to future students?

For those students who have been through the program:

- How are the professors / staff?

- From what I have heard the BMS students no longer take courses alongside M1 (confirm if true). Do you feel that this change has a had a major impact in the way other schools and RFU view the program/students?

- Any advice to future students?

Professors will vary in terms of quality, as with any institution. However, they are all helpful when it comes to office hours.

Yes, the BMS students no longer take classes with M1 students.

Can’t really say how other schools view the program as I don’t know where those who didn’t get into the program in past years (or went elsewhere) ended up. It’s too early to say if RFU medical school will view BMS students differently, but I doubt it. We have been told many times that if we got into the BMS program, then we have what it takes to get into the medical school and that we need to maintain a B average and do well during the interview. I guess we will know more in May, when we have final numbers as to how may got in (bear in mind that the real number accepted will be in around March- the final number in May will be a reflection of those who lose conditional acceptance due to final grades (in Physiology and/or Neuroscience).

My advice is this- this is a great program for those who had a low GPA and/or MCAT. However, this is not a program that will be forgiving to poor study habits. It is rigorous as it is a previous M1 curriculum. It will be rewarding and frustrating at the same time.

I think you can tell that those of us who are in the program are pretty honest and willing to help any of you with specific questions- feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

For the 3 LORs ( Did you guys submit 2 science 1 non science?. the school told me all letters must be included in your AMCAS application. We do not have any requirements regarding science or non-science professors. I feel like 1 of my supervisor and a doctor letter would be stronger than 2 professor letters. Anyone share any insight Simba, Cheerios96?

I submitted my undergraduate premed advising office letter and 1 letter each from professors i worked with in the research lab during my gap year.

I submitted my undergraduate premed advising office letter and 1 letter each from professors i worked with in the research lab during my gap year.

Did any of those professors teach a class you took?
I think I'm gonna submit 1 science, 1 from a doctor I shadowed, and the last one either a professor or supervisor
RFU is just so vague on LORs

Neither one was a professor for my undergrad classes but they are medical school professors. Best thing to do would be to call the Admissions office directly to make sure that things haven’t changed.

Neither one was a professor for my undergrad classes but they are medical school professors. Best thing to do would be to call the Admissions office directly to make sure that things haven’t changed.

You said they were professors you shadowed during your gap year was this before you started the BMS? Also, are these the same letters you used applying to CMS?