Roseman University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Same here, don’t think they started their calls today!

I agree, hopefully we all start to get some good news calls tomorrow!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Same here, nothing from me today.

Hopefully it starts tomorrow and myself and all of you get the call! Praying and sending my best wishes

Reactions: 1 users
So weird that there’s no calls yet, I tried calling earlier today and it went to voicemail after 2 rings. I bet it’s pushed till next week cuz I doubt they’ll start tmw but who knows at this point :/

So weird that there’s no calls yet, I tried calling earlier today and it went to voicemail after 2 rings. I bet it’s pushed till next week cuz I doubt they’ll start tmw but who knows at this point :/
I’m wondering if they aren’t going to start until Next week since they just had another interview session last Friday.

Hey everybody, I haven’t received a call yet but here’s something I thought about that may help relief some stress off our minds:

A friend of mine got an interview with Roseman on November 11th and got accepted in December 1st (which was decision day). But I realized that his acceptance was almost 3 weeks after his interview (20 days to be exact).

So since I had my interview on January 21st, I could hear back anytime between now and February 10th (20 days after my interview) or at the end of next week too.

This is just my logic and speculation though since I’ve had some time to think about it haha but regardless, I think it is safe to say that we could hear back from them anytime possibly today (if it’s not too late), tomorrow on Friday, or anytime Monday through Friday next week.

We all just have to keep being patient and praying and wishing for the best outcome and to have our phones ready on us at all times. Hopefully this all makes sense haha.

Hoping that myself and all of you get in!

Hope you all have a great rest of your day

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
They have interview dates through 2/18, not sure if they’ll start calling between then or after then. According to last years thread, they began calling for spring acceptances during the first week of February.

I heard from a D3 they are calling people this Friday and into next week. He said possibly this Wednesday but definitely Friday.

Reactions: 5 users
I heard from a D3 they are calling people this Friday and into next week. He said possibly this Wednesday but definitely Friday.
Will this just be people who interviewed post December or for waitlisted people as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
Will this just be people who interviewed post December or for waitlisted people as well?
I'm assuming people who were interviewed. The waitlist is if someone who is offered an acceptance declines the offer.

Praying it’s the waitlist as well! 🙏
It is always WL plus new one (in all schools) that is why I feel WL is ranked but school says it is not ranked so wait and watch be patient. Do we know how many are on WL if you want to like this post?

Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone received a call yet or know if Roseman has begun calling applicants?

Good luck to everyone tomorrow! Praying for us all to get that call, and if we don’t hear back tomorrow, then hopefully next week! Wishing you all the best

Reactions: 3 users
Today is hopefully a great day for myself and the rest of you! Hoping that it works out for us all

I just got into my number 1 school also, so I will most likely turn this acceptance down. Hope it gets to one of you guys!!

Great news everyone!! I got accepted to Roseman!!! I got the call at 1:24pm ET. Dr. Harman was the one who called me and there were around 5-6 other members of the admissions committee in the background also congratulating me. They said very kind words and they wished me all the best and I wished them likewise. Besides that, they sent me an email immediately after regarding my acceptance and all the information is in that email. But anyway, congrats to all those above who have also gotten accepted! I'm very happy for you all and for those who haven't heard anything yet, don't give up hope, everything will work out the way it is supposed to. I wish you all the very best and I hope you have a great day & weekend. Also, my interview with them was on January 21st, good luck!!! :)

Reactions: 7 users
Great news everyone!! I got accepted to Roseman!!! I got the call at 1:24pm ET. Dr. Harman was the one who called me and there were around 5-6 other members of the admissions committee in the background also congratulating me. They said very kind words and they wished me all the best and I wished them likewise. Besides that, they sent me an email immediately after regarding my acceptance and all the information is in that email. But anyway, congrats to all those above who have also gotten accepted! I'm very happy for you all and for those who haven't heard anything yet, don't give up hope, everything will work out the way it is supposed to. I wish you all the very best and I hope you have a great day & weekend. Also, my interview with them was on January 21st, good luck!!! :)
Congratulations! So happy for you :)

Congrats!!

Has anyone got accepted from Jan 28th interview?

Ali, Congratulations! I don't know if you remember me but my name is Andrew, and we were in an interview group together! I have also received a offer to enter into their class of 2026! Hope to see you there next year!

Reactions: 3 users
Congratulations everyone! It is extremely relieving to receive that call. Did anyone who get a call interview before December? Or is everyone from a post December interview round?

I did the interview on 1/28 and I did not receive any call today! do you think they will call later or that’s mean I’m rejected

I did the interview on 1/28 and I did not receive any call today! do you think they will call later or that’s mean I’m rejected
No I wouldn’t worry about it they have a lot of people to call and they’ll be accepting people for a while still. I think a lot more people will get calls next week.

No I wouldn’t worry about it they have a lot of people to call and they’ll be accepting people for a while still. I think a lot more people will get calls next week.
Ok thank you!
No I wouldn’t worry about it they have a lot of people to call and they’ll be accepting people for a while still. I think a lot more people will get calls next week

Ali, Congratulations! I don't know if you remember me but my name is Andrew, and we were in an interview group together! I have also received a offer to enter into their class of 2026! Hope to see you there next year!

Hi Andrew! Just messaged you

I also interviewed on 1/28, but have not received any rejection letters or calls today. Don't give up hope! 👍🏻