Ross University Requirement Question

Started by hw13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hw13

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! I have been looking into applying to Ross in the next few cycles, my pre-vet advisor suggested I take Intro to Physics I and II so I did lol and now that I'm looking on their prerequisites it says no Introductory or survey courses are accepted. Has anyone else ran into this and can suggest anything :') the only difference in Intro and Principles at my college is one is trig based and one is calculus based (both had a lab)
 
Both of my biochemistry classes were technically listed as "Intro to Biochem" and I was still accepted to Ross. I would reach out to Ross and ask if they will accept the courses, you may have to send a copy of the syllabus.