You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rowan 2025-2026 (c/o 2030 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
leafygreencow
Full Member
First quartile and received an acceptance call today! (Different from previous poster haha). Will be declining, hope the good news goes to one of you!
branragamuffin
New Member
Does anyone know if there is a groupchat for committed students?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wannabedocferry
New Member
I just got my OOS acceptance call today around 2 pm! I was in the second quartile of the waitlist, so I didn't expect an offer so soon. This is hopeful news for those waitlisted, since the OOS waitlist seems to be moving pretty quickly. I just declined my seat, so good luck to all of you future vets!!
leafygreencow
Full Member
Out of curiosity does anyone know how long after an acceptance phone call the email comes through with the offer letter?
When I got a call on Friday it took about 2 hours to get my email after.Second quartile and got my acceptance phone call. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the email after the phone call?
farmgirl04
Full Member
Does anyone know if there is a groupchat for committed students?
GroupMe - Join the group for Rowan SVM Accepted ‘30
GroupMe - Join the group for Rowan SVM Accepted ‘30
groupme.com
here’s a group me for accepted students but i’m pretty sure most of the people in it have committed!
farmgirl04
Full Member
are there any current students that commute? i’m planning on commuting my first 2 years then getting an apartment but wanted to hear the thoughts/opinions of someone that’s currently commuting!
futurevetgirly336
New Member
Anyone hear about any more movement on the in-state waitlist? 🫣🫣
catlordcommander
Full Member
What school?!Just got a call second quartile out of state! I just put a deposit down on another school but I don’t know what to do now!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Prince Edward IslandWhat school?!
I believe we are in the 30’s now for the in state list, not sure how far in thoughAnyone hear about any more movement on the in-state waitlist? 🫣🫣
catlordcommander
Full Member
Has anyone else heard anything?
futurevetgirly336
New Member
Anyone know if the class is full or if they’re still working their way down the waitlists ?
PaintingParrot
Full Member
I think the class is full now cus I just received a welcome email that said, “SSVM’s DVM Class of 2030 is now seated, and everyone is looking forward to welcoming you all to campus this August.” Congratulations to everyone else who got accepted!!
branragamuffin
New Member
Can someone with access to the accepted students GroupMe send me a direct message? GroupMe links have never worked for me, so I would be super grateful if anyone with the ability to add me manually could help out. Thanks so much in advance!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K