General Admissions & OTCAS SAMUEL MERRITT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I was interviewed on the 13th of this month and I got a call today letting me know I was accepted! I was beginning to think it wasn't going to happen. Keep positive!!

Reactions: 1 user
omg did anyone else recieve a call. now i am even more anxious coz i havent heardback anything yet

omg did anyone else recieve a call. now i am even more anxious coz i havent heardback anything yet

No it seems they call the people they give early acceptances to, the rest of us should hear by email after them. Because a few people from my group got calls after the first week

Hey guys! I was interviewed on the 13th of this month and I got a call today letting me know I was accepted! I was beginning to think it wasn't going to happen. Keep positive!!
CONGRATS Vista1990! I interviewed on the 13th also and received a phone call last night offering me a position in the program! I was told that I should be getting an official email/letter sometime today. Good luck to everyone!

CONGRATS Vista1990! I interviewed on the 13th also and received a phone call last night offering me a position in the program! I was told that I should be getting an official email/letter sometime today. Good luck to everyone!

That's awesome! Congrats on your acceptances! For those who received a call, around what time did they call?

That's awesome! Congrats on your acceptances! For those who received a call, around what time did they call?
Thank you! I got my call yesterday around 5pm pst.

I got a call around 7 in the evening. Thanks ! Hope to meet some of you soon!

I got a call around 7 in the evening. Thanks ! Hope to meet some of you soon!

That's awesome! I hope so too! Does kassie do the calls?

Crossing my fingers for all of us!

The agonizing wait continues...unfortunately :/
That's awesome! I hope so too! Does kassie do the calls?

Crossing my fingers for all of us!
I just got an email that final decisions will be going out by tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed. Congrats to the people who received acceptances!!

Reactions: 1 users
I just got an email that final decisions will be going out by tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed. Congrats to the people who received acceptances!!

Yes congrats to everyone who has been accepted!

very happy to hear the wait is almost near the end.

Good luck to everyone !!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was unfortunately waitlisted.. too high up to even have a chance to get in if people decide not to go.

Congrats to everyone who got in!

same!! And most of the people during my interview said SMU was their top choice so my expectations are prettty low.

Congrats to everyone who got accepted!

Aww!! I'm still crossing my fingers. I haven't received anything yet. For those who got waitlisted, what positions are you in?

I’m now number 20. I wonder if the waitlist is going to move at all.. it seems to be very slow moving

Has anyone that will be attending this fall had any luck finding a facebook group page?

I just got accepted off the waitlist, now deciding to start in a month and do the doctorate program at SMU or the Masters program at University of St. Augustine in Austin Texas and start in january.

I just got accepted off the waitlist, now deciding to start in a month and do the doctorate program at SMU or the Masters program at University of St. Augustine in Austin Texas and start in january.
That is amazing! Congrats. I just reapplied for next year!

Anyone who is reapplying find a thread with new applicants? Usually there is something! Hoping I get in this year. Fingers crossed.

That is amazing! Congrats. I just reapplied for next year!

Anyone who is reapplying find a thread with new applicants? Usually there is something! Hoping I get in this year. Fingers crossed.

Thanks! I ended up declining and will be going to the school in Texas in January, good luck on your apps this cycle!!

Hello I applies to Samuel Merritt today, and their deadline was 3 days ago. However, my grandmothers had to be taken to the emergency this weekend and I finally got home, and finally turned the application in today. Do you guys think my application will still be accepted to be review?

Hello I applies to Samuel Merritt today, and their deadline was 3 days ago. However, my grandmothers had to be taken to the emergency this weekend and I finally got home, and finally turned the application in today. Do you guys think my application will still be accepted to be review?
Hey, I think they said that late applicants aren’t guaranteed a review. I submitted mine on the day of the deadline and it takes several weeks for it to be review so idk of mine will be viewed by the either.