Savor the Hunt - A Hannibal WW Game

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's not about being smart or dumb. I'm a dumdum, and I think I'm a decent wolf. And definitely still say stuff all the time regardless where I'm like "oh god why did I say that" lol

Ehh reading too much into it. It was really just supposed to be taken jokingly
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seriously. lol. I said that because jenjen and BigCats were talking about wolfing and i was thinking how unfair that is. (Let's be real, the RNG gods do not favor me...or maybe they do idk)

If I was a wolf, you really think i would be that obvious.

So much eye roll.🙄

Because it definitely sounds like something I would have said as a first time wolf. Why so defensive? Its D1, lets everyone just caaaaalllmmmm down.
 
Not sure how I feel about the cubs/3M interaction... I get where cubs is coming form but at the same time I feel that he is zeroing in on something relatively insignificant...
 
Out of curiosity, are you feeling more/less/about the same reactiony than/as usual?
The same?
Here, I am supposed to be writing SOAPs but instead I made you a visual aid:

AM happy scale.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
idk how.. explain what? I feel my post just lays out my feelings that I just kinda get weird feelings from their interactions, as in its making me tilt my head... Nothing more nothing less
Was just wondering if it was enough to decide if they weren't v/v, w/v, or w/w.
 
I feel like breaking the tie and big cats doesn't deserve to be lynched yet. Nobody has lynched cubs yet today and thats unusual in itself. Plus the last game I started a cubs Lynch (FTF's countdown) we ended up lynching the lightning rod. Lets poke here

unlynch BC, Lynch cubs
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its the hardest day for everyone, so sure, im voting off of one comment, but its all i have from the people that have contributed up to this point. 👍
*this is a joke* I feel I must state this

Theoretically, if we lynch cubs, according to his statistics, we have a 1/3 chance of getting a wolf! I'd rather take those odds than a random stab in the dark:heckyeah:
 
Maybe I've been supremely pocketed but I'm not totally digging the alissa lynch today...

unlynch alissa
lynch AM


We're almost on page 4 and there's only been like two AM questions, plus voting for a PM partner right out of the gate... vibes are off