Savor the Hunt - A Hannibal WW Game

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe I've been supremely pocketed but I'm not totally digging the alissa lynch today...

unlynch alissa
lynch AM


We're almost on page 4 and there's only been like two AM questions, plus voting for a PM partner right out of the gate... vibes are off
Amazing how you gloss over jenjen doing the same thing.
 
Maybe I've been supremely pocketed but I'm not totally digging the alissa lynch today...

unlynch alissa
lynch AM


We're almost on page 4 and there's only been like two AM questions, plus voting for a PM partner right out of the gate... vibes are off

Ehhh I don’t think it’s a pocket.

Alissa’s response seemed pretty village to me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Probably not necessary for the wolf wincon, but she is allowed to be pressured on D1 and I'm not sure why two votes on her worries you so much. Now what is your read on her?
Maybe you misunderstood my question. What is necessary about voting for a PM partner on D1 before they (or anyone for that matter) have said anything? Trying to thin the herd of people you have to pocket?
 
Maybe you misunderstood my question. What is necessary about voting for a PM partner on D1 before they (or anyone for that matter) have said anything? Trying to thin the herd of people you have to pocket?
Answer my question first.
 
Day 1 Target Practice Lynch Tally

jenjen (2)
- AM, mayo
AM (2) - jenjen, bigcats
alissa (1) - SAR
bigcats (1) - Kota
genny (1) - BBC/Fern
3m (1) - cubs
Snowy (1) - 3m
cubs (1) - alissa


10/17
@jenjen2020 + @Animal Midwife are tied!
Missing: several

deadline closes at 9pm (~2.25 hours)

giphy.gif
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
...you know PMing doesn't grant you mind control over people's votes, right?

Why do you think jenjen of all people will lynch the person who is questioning you about your vote?
You'd be surprised with how people value PMing.

She will because she's unlikely to want to be caught on a joke vote for the entirety of D1.
 
You'd be surprised with how people value PMing.
I mean, I just started one with you 5 minutes ago so I don't see how you expect to already have hypnotized people

She will because she's unlikely to want to be caught on a joke vote for the entirety of D1.
Do you have similar concerns about any other joke votes that have been tossed around today so far?
 
Official Content Post Tally

Slackers:
2. @Melchizedek - 0
5. @SnowshoeDog143 - 0
6. @genny - 0
7. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo - 1
9. @Kota1000 - 0
11. @Ms Procrastinator - 0
12. @holdthemayo - 1
13. @Barkley13 - 4
14. @SportPonies - 0
17. @jenjen2020 - 2

If you feel inclined to argue with your numbers, I suggest you spend that energy on making more content posts instead 😉 Note that naked lynch votes are not counted as content.


Safe from mod wrath:
3m
AM
SAR
Big KitKats
alissa
cubs
pippy
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean, I just started one with you 5 minutes ago so I don't see how you expect to already have hypnotized people
It's never intentional. I don't even have to be the one to start them.
Do you have similar concerns about any other joke votes that have been tossed around today so far?
The only other joke vote I see is from mayo. Which tonewise felt okay to me.
 
After rereading the last couple pages I'm getting the most feels from alissa from the wishy washiness like SAR said and from the shade she's throwing at cubs when he really wasn't zeroing in on anything in my opinion

Lynch alissa
 
Official Content Post Tally

Slackers:
2. @Melchizedek - 0
5. @SnowshoeDog143 - 0
6. @genny - 0
7. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo - 1
9. @Kota1000 - 0
11. @Ms Procrastinator - 0
12. @holdthemayo - 1
13. @Barkley13 - 4
14. @SportPonies - 0
17. @jenjen2020 - 2

If you feel inclined to argue with your numbers, I suggest you spend that energy on making more content posts instead 😉 Note that naked lynch votes are not counted as content.


Safe from mod wrath:
3m
AM
SAR
Big KitKats
alissa
cubs
pippy
But mother

I always want your wrath :naughty:
 
Ehhh I don’t think it’s a pocket.

Alissa’s response seemed pretty village to me
After rereading the last couple pages I'm getting the most feels from alissa from the wishy washiness like SAR said and from the shade she's throwing at cubs when he really wasn't zeroing in on anything in my opinion

Lynch alissa


I know she's played more games than me, but this seems to be the same zeroing on a noob doing noob things and declaring it wolfie.
 
Official Content Post Tally

Slackers:
2. @Melchizedek - 0
5. @SnowshoeDog143 - 0
6. @genny - 0
7. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo - 1
9. @Kota1000 - 0
11. @Ms Procrastinator - 0
12. @holdthemayo - 1
13. @Barkley13 - 4
14. @SportPonies - 0
17. @jenjen2020 - 2

If you feel inclined to argue with your numbers, I suggest you spend that energy on making more content posts instead 😉 Note that naked lynch votes are not counted as content.


Safe from mod wrath:
3m
AM
SAR
Big KitKats
alissa
cubs
pippy

since you listed me first, that means I’m the most safe, right?
because this is clearly a competition
 
I feel bad for all the ppl that have to catch up to this thread! It’s a lot to read, I leave for 2 hours and I have to read through 50 post


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad