Savor the Hunt - A Hannibal WW Game

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As previously mentioned, the show is available for free with Amazon Prime, if you watch approximately 1-2 episodes per day you'll be able to follow along nicely :whistle:
Did you leave your amazon prime logged into my computer too? Because maybe I'll watch this then 😛

Rood! Lynch big kitties
Gross
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Feel free to ask questions if you want clarification on anything/want to bounce ideas off of others. Talking is valued from all experience levels.

Thank you! I’m trying to follow along, I’m sure once the game goes on I’ll get better at it. I don’t want to say stupid things tho, you guys have a real roll going. Although at this point everyone seems really suspicious to me... might change my lynch vote.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry jenjen, I know how it is to have a great first wolfing expedition as a noob and then have that lovely cloud of suspicion over you forever 🤣
I figured this would happen 🙄
idk my dudes, maybe you're just sketchy 😛
How is it all these newbs have been wolves and I've been playing for over 3 YEARS and still haven't gotten to wolf?

#justsayin' #notbitter

@allmodseverywhere
*writes notes*
Nah you aint slick. We may be friends and have a snapchat streak but don't think for a second I'd let you fly under the radar!😛
I bet my streaks with Dubz and MJ are better
 
Based on 3m’s persistence that lynching them would be bad for the village, I think I’m gonna switch my lynch

Unlynch: BigCats
Lynch: 3M



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I still think people are being as blind to jenjen (cubs reaction is especially disturbing) as they were last game. Unfortunately, with this many absent though, I'm working with a half deck going into D2. Could be worse, I guess though.
 
I still think people are being as blind to jenjen (cubs reaction is especially disturbing) as they were last game. Unfortunately, with this many absent though, I'm working with a half deck going into D2. Could be worse, I guess though.
What do you find disturbing abt cubs?
 
Based on 3m’s persistence that lynching them would be bad for the village, I think I’m gonna switch my lynch

Unlynch: BigCats
Lynch: 3M



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what do you want me to say, yes lynching a villager is super great for village
 
Show me something so far you have found that is more significant.
[/QUOTE]
Its the hardest day for everyone, so sure, im voting off of one comment, but its all i have from the people that have contributed up to this point. 👍
These sound like village cubs to me. The first post especially.

I feel like breaking the tie and big cats doesn't deserve to be lynched yet. Nobody has lynched cubs yet today and thats unusual in itself. Plus the last game I started a cubs Lynch (FTF's countdown) we ended up lynching the lightning rod. Lets poke here
Gross
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh man forgot there was a game starting

I might go off script. Because I like to do that. Mostly a disclaimer for those who have seen the show, so they won't be upset when things don't exactly follow the storyline 😛

I see this as don't watch the show until the game is over and then I'll have your version of what should happen in my head and so I'll think the show is all wrong.

Oh good, time to look up plot synopses so I have some idea of what’s happening in the writeup!

lynch alissa

Haha I had to do this to keep track of jack, will, and then turns out neither is actually hannibal. I had to read the write-up a few times (Yes wz and barks I am determined to read the write-ups this game)

Wow. That Minnesota nest is about as sketchy as sketchy can get.

Definitely my first thought too :laugh:
 
You’ve said a few times that lynching you would not help the village, seems like a wolfy statement... unless your being genuine, but it doesn’t seem fitting for this game


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what would you like a villager to say? There are far more villagers than wolves
 
I still think people are being as blind to jenjen (cubs reaction is especially disturbing) as they were last game. Unfortunately, with this many absent though, I'm working with a half deck going into D2. Could be worse, I guess though.

You lynched jenjen with the first post of the game. What had she possibly done at that point that we all should have seen?
 
what would you like a villager to say? There are far more villagers than wolves

I know that. I just just feel like villagers shouldn’t be so... cocky (that’s not the right word I don’t think)

Sorry, no hate! I’m new, all this is based off my observations and the few WW games I’ve played in person


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Why do you think that jenjen warrants more attention?
One being her sitting on a joke vote while calling another wolfy, but making no moves to actually pressure there. The other is her quietness and BC's overreaction to her barely having any votes several hours before close.
What do you find disturbing abt cubs?
He got 100% screwed by jenjen last game. And he's making claims about Mel being a wolf for pushing her. So I'm weirded out how quick he is to trust her again when she was never on his radar last time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One being her sitting on a joke vote while calling another wolfy, but making no moves to actually pressure there. The other is her quietness and BC's overreaction to her barely having any votes several hours before close.

He got 100% screwed by jenjen last game. And he's making claims about Mel being a wolf for pushing her. So I'm weirded out how quick he is to trust her again when she was never on his radar last time.

Good point, if your a villager you’d probably be more talkative and less worried about what you say...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I know that. I just just feel like villagers shouldn’t be so... cocky (that’s not the right word I don’t think)

Sorry, no hate! I’m new, all this is based off my observations and the few WW games I’ve played in person


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

take notes, this is how a villager goes down...one person jumps on a stupid post and it all spirals
 
You lynched jenjen with the first post of the game. What had she possibly done at that point that we all should have seen?
Nothing, but she did things after the vote. Not unlike how I lynched jboo last game before she could utter her first French syllable. Don't wait for people to post to lynch them (unless it's like <30 minutes to EOD... but then I ask why'd you holster so long smh).