-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Savor the Hunt - A Hannibal WW Game
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You are so a wolf. This is not a village genny answerThere was a weird thing you said that I’m not going back to find on my phone. Something about a “safe” vote for Snowy. Gave me the heebie jeebies.
take notes, this is how a villager goes down...one person jumps on a stupid post and it all spirals
Okay... I’m confused.. is my post stupid?
Also I was one of the last people to vote you, others voted you long before I switched.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because I always vote genny D1.
It's from back in the day when she went through a streak where she wolfed like 5/6 games in a row haha.
Oh man I remember alwayswolf!genny
How times have changed.. I feel like she hasn't been a wolf in awhile in the games I've played.
Hmmmm... first post that has pinged me thus far.
unlynch jen
lynch 3M
Yeah idk that post sounded really strongly of regular ole village 3m normal complaining levels
Your jumping on a bandwagon your don’t want to be onOkay... I’m confused.. is my post stupid?
Also I was one of the last people to vote you, others voted you long before I switched.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably considering ~3 games ago I joined his lynch to successfully lynch a wolf D1.Is there anything he could do that wouldn’t weird you out?
I am getting village vibes from Kota fwiw, I just thing she's voting incorrectly.
Do you recommend Jenjen? I agree with your argument that they are a little suspicious
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why do you think that? Her posts have kinda squicked me out (which you've probably seen at this point, since I've commented on them in my previous posts)Ehhh I don’t think it’s a pocket.
Alissa’s response seemed pretty village to me
The bolded seems like the opposite that a wolf would want to do, tbh. More people to pocket, the better.Maybe you misunderstood my question. What is necessary about voting for a PM partner on D1 before they (or anyone for that matter) have said anything? Trying to thin the herd of people you have to pocket?
Why are you like thisJenjen is a wolf again.
lynch Jenjen
idk why everyone is clinging to that 3m post about not being a wolf.
Didnt you just make a note about it yourself 10 minutes ago?
I wanna vote genny now but probs gonna have to try to self-prez
come one guys, Im village and want to play longer
think a little
one joking post that I regret now
come one guys, Im village and want to play longer
think a little
one joking post that I regret now
First day 2 *LYO in the history of WW?This is gonna be the largest mod kill off in history.
You are so a wolf. This is not a village genny answer
Gonna drive home now. If you have anything to make me not want to lynch you, I suggest you say it now.Just want getting huge wolf vibes honestly but I see your pointWhy do you think that? Her posts have kinda squicked me out (which you've probably seen at this point, since I've commented on them in my previous posts)
The bolded seems like the opposite that a wolf would want to do, tbh. More people to pocket, the better.
Why are you like this
I would prefer her over 3m, at least. Not sure where I lean on alissa yet, but jenjen is bothering me. Ultimately, go with your gut though.Do you recommend Jenjen? I agree with your argument that they are a little suspicious
Gonna drive home now. If you have anything to make me not want to lynch you, I suggest you say it now.
I mean I’m not gonna role reveal d1.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanna vote genny now but probs gonna have to try to self-prez
come one guys, Im village and want to play longer
think a little
one joking post that I regret now
Changing vote to jenjen based on AM’s argument and I think 3M is being truthful, it may have been a stupid post on their part or I misinterpreted it, but I think based on recent posts they aren’t a wolf
Unlynch 3M
Lynch JenJen
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing, but she did things after the vote. Not unlike how I lynched jboo last game before she could utter her first French syllable. Don't wait for people to post to lynch them (unless it's like <30 minutes to EOD... but then I ask why'd you holster so long smh).
I lynched jenjen within an hour of realizing the game was up this morning. It was a joke, because that's how I play this game, but it wasn't coincidence where I put my D1 vote.
I moved it when I had a stronger inclination of where to put it.
One being her sitting on a joke vote while calling another wolfy, but making no moves to actually pressure there. The other is her quietness and BC's overreaction to her barely having any votes several hours before close.
He got 100% screwed by jenjen last game. And he's making claims about Mel being a wolf for pushing her. So I'm weirded out how quick he is to trust her again when she was never on his radar last time.
🤣 🤣 🤣
That is not a claim that Mel is a wolf. In any way.
Good job noob 🙂Changing vote to jenjen based on AM’s argument and I think 3M is being truthful, it may have been a stupid post on their part or I misinterpreted it, but I think based on recent posts they aren’t a wolf
Unlynch 3M
Lynch JenJen
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genny drops in, casts a lynch vote with no reason, gives a bs reason when I call her out, and leaves again
super villageeeee
super villageeeee
That's fine. It's not your posts that were pinging me though.I lynched jenjen within an hour of realizing the game was up this morning. It was a joke, because that's how I play this game, but it wasn't coincidence where I put my D1 vote.
I moved it when I had a stronger inclination of where to put it.
Is it a defense of jenjen?🤣 🤣 🤣
That is not a claim that Mel is a wolf. In any way.
I would prefer her over 3m, at least. Not sure where I lean on alissa yet, but jenjen is bothering me. Ultimately, go with your gut though.
I would also prefer jenjen over 3m. The 3m vote is silly
I tend to either try to elect snowy first or lynch her first
I don't usually stay there, but it is where I tend to start when I don't know where else to go
Maybe I've been supremely pocketed but I'm not totally digging the alissa lynch today...
unlynch alissa
lynch AM
We're almost on page 4 and there's only been like two AM questions, plus voting for a PM partner right out of the gate... vibes are off
You have been pocketed by alissa by page 3? Really? Thats a stretch..
Idk what the tally is
Is it a defense of jenjen?
It was a smug answer to SAR's question.
I didn't see you play much last gameThank you! I’m trying to follow along, I’m sure once the game goes on I’ll get better at it. I don’t want to say stupid things tho, you guys have a real roll going.
(because I was dead)
But you honestly seem like you're keeping up a lot better than I did as a noob. I hope you stick with us <3
Who is this about? Alissa?It seemed to me like she threw out an idea and then typed as she thought through it. I don't think it was wishy washy. I think she was more genuine than most people are on D1 and got punished for it.
I still think people are being as blind to jenjen (cubs reaction is especially disturbing) as they were last game. Unfortunately, with this many absent though, I'm working with a half deck going into D2. Could be worse, I guess though.
^I was gonna ask this but Kota beat me. I see you answered it.Why do you think that jenjen warrants more attention?
This being said, idk. This just seems like another MsP thing for you, AM.
I mean judging by her first post seems she hasn’t really been here. Personally I’d have to see more to decide either way. Would you feel the same if she had voted someone else?Genny drops in, casts a lynch vote with no reason, gives a bs reason when I call her out, and leaves again
super villageeeee
I didn't see you play much last game
(because I was dead)
But you honestly seem like you're keeping up a lot better than I did as a noob. I hope you stick with us .
Thanks! I’m this is the first game I’ve played in
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, I'm confused why you would respond since it was to Mel, specifically, and you don't seem to be against the jenjen lynch, if I'm understanding correctly?It was a smug answer to SAR's question.
No one is safe 😀
@Animal Midwife
I feel bad for all the ppl that have to catch up to this thread! It’s a lot to read, I leave for 2 hours and I have to read through 50 post
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh just you wait..
Or are you the wolf Mel? 🤔
Both of you are wolves!
I mean judging by her first post seems she hasn’t really been here. Personally I’d have to see more to decide either way. Would you feel the same if she had voted someone else?
it’s the fact that this is her first post, honestly.
hard to say. I’m aware of my own village-ness so easier to judge but it’s sketch no matter what
oh, I made note of that in a modly way, not a game way.Didnt you just make a note about it yourself 10 minutes ago?
Not sure why you think I care about the identity of the person you're voting? I care that you're voting to lynch the only person in your PM group who you might not be able to pocket, but who you can probably get lynched D1 by riding the wave of suspicion from last game. That's an easy lynch that also benefits you if you're a wolf since it means one fewer person to have to convince.One being her sitting on a joke vote while calling another wolfy, but making no moves to actually pressure there. The other is her quietness and BC's overreaction to her barely having any votes several hours before close.
Okay, I'm confused why you would respond since it was to Mel, specifically, and you don't seem to be against the jenjen lynch, if I'm understanding correctly?
Do you see the 3 "laugh" emojis on my Mel post? Some people get it, some people dont, I guess.
I have no problem with people interested in Jen. I am not making anyone vote for 3M, I havent even pushed her on anyone, its just where my first lead took me.
It means a wolf emotionally manipulated you into thinking they're a villager or, at least, made you less inclined/have a guilty conscience over applying pressure to them.What’s pocketed? Is it just like convinced to support someone?
lynch alissa
It means a wolf emotionally manipulated you into thinking they're a villager or, at least, made you less inclined/have a guilty conscience over applying pressure to them.
Okay thank you
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okay, was just clarifying.Do you see the 3 "laugh" emojis on my Mel post? Some people get it, some people dont, I guess.
I have no problem with people interested in Jen. I am not making anyone vote for 3M, I havent even pushed her on anyone, its just where my first lead took me.
I haven't really looked into either. I figured they reacted the same because they also found it weird. Cubs was one of those ppl. How are you reading him?So how are you reading the people who side-eyed?
To pocket someone means to convince them that you're on their side. Pockets are warm and hard to get out of.What’s pocketed? Is it just like convinced to support someone?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would also prefer jenjen over 3m. The 3m vote is silly
If you prefer jen, does this mean youre suddenly putting AM in the clear since she is the one driving that lynch?
I didn't see you play much last game
(because I was dead)
But you honestly seem like you're keeping up a lot better than I did as a noob. I hope you stick with us <3
Who is this about? Alissa?
^I was gonna ask this but Kota beat me. I see you answered it.
This being said, idk. This just seems like another MsP thing for you, AM.
Yes, Alissa.
Dubz did not leave her Prime Video logged in on my computer 🙁
Guess I just gotta keep watching her Netflix.
Guess I just gotta keep watching her Netflix.
I find it be useful to get the scoop if there's multiple heated wagons going near eod. cubs is neutral atm.I haven't really looked into either. I figured they reacted the same because they also found it weird. Cubs was one of those ppl. How are you reading him?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you prefer jen, does this mean youre suddenly putting AM in the clear since she is the one driving that lynch?
Do you think AM is suspicious, or do you just not like her assumption of Jen?
Sometimes I hate you guys...
Day 1 Target Practice Lynch Tally
jenjen (3) - AM, Mel, Kota
AM (3) - jenjen, bigcats, mayo
alissa (3) - SAR, barks, Sporty
bigcats ()
genny (1) - BBC/Fern
3m (3) - cubs, MsP, genny
Snowy (1) - 3m
cubs (1) - alissa
15/17
Missing: 2
deadline closes at 9pm (~0.25 hours)
Day 1 Target Practice Lynch Tally
jenjen (3) - AM, Mel, Kota
AM (3) - jenjen, bigcats, mayo
alissa (3) - SAR, barks, Sporty
bigcats ()
genny (1) - BBC/Fern
3m (3) - cubs, MsP, genny
Snowy (1) - 3m
cubs (1) - alissa
15/17
Missing: 2
deadline closes at 9pm (~0.25 hours)
I still think people are being as blind to jenjen (cubs reaction is especially disturbing) as they were last game. Unfortunately, with this many absent though, I'm working with a half deck going into D2. Could be worse, I guess though.
Last game it took forever for jenjen to post and she barely talked on thread. So far today she has seemed more easy going and has way more posts then last game. Not saying she is village because of it, but makes her lower on my radar atm
Sometimes I hate you guys...
Day 1 Target Practice Lynch Tally
jenjen (3) - AM, Mel, Kota
AM (3) - jenjen, bigcats, mayo
alissa (3) - SAR, barks, Sporty
bigcats ()
genny (1) - BBC/Fern
3m (3) - cubs, MsP, genny
Snowy (1) - 3m
cubs (1) - alissa
15/17
Missing: 2
deadline closes at 9pm (~0.25 hours)
![]()
bless
Way to call me out, DubZ.A REMINDER THAT LYNCH CLOSE IS AT 9PM (38 MINUTES FROM NOW), NOT 10PM THIS GAME. AS SOME HAVE MENTIONED THEY FORGOT. THAT IS ALL.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K