-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN Pre-Vet Secret Santa
Started by Filly Bay
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Kick 'em out!!!2 to go!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I like you
Hehehe. We did originally say the deadline to sign up was Thanksgiving. I'd feel bad about kicking people out today.
But we're impatient!Hehehe. We did originally say the deadline to sign up was Thanksgiving. I'd feel bad about kicking people out today.
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
Seriously, people need coal! 🙂
Hehehe. We did originally say the deadline to sign up was Thanksgiving. I'd feel bad about kicking people out today.
THEY SNOOZE THEY LOSE
Maybe if you fill out the form and send the organizers a pm to confirm to your address real quick you can still get in on it? They are still waiting on a few people to confirm participation and contact infoAwww, I would have joined. I didn't know about this until today.
Sent from my SM-G920T using SDN mobile
The kitten in your avatar is SO cute!😍Awww, I would have joined. I didn't know about this until today.
She was one of my bottle babies I helped adopt out. ^.^The kitten in your avatar is SO cute!😍
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I draw the line at human bodily fluidsI hope you're ok with your jar also including my vomit from putting together that monstrosity
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It is knownIt's ok. Now people will just know that I'm actually a jerk as opposed to a delinquent.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
New Rule: No human body fluids or body parts 😛
So animal bodily fluids or body parts are okay?New Rule: No human body fluids or body parts 😛
Sent from my SM-G920T using SDN mobile

Hey! Humans are animals!
Geez I thought we were all scientists here.
😉
Geez I thought we were all scientists here.
😉
*So other types of animal bodily fluids or body parts are okay?
Geeeeeeez
Sent from my SM-G920T using SDN mobile
Geeeeeeez
Sent from my SM-G920T using SDN mobile
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes but humans are grossHey! Humans are animals!
Geez I thought we were all scientists here.
😉
AAAAALLLLLLLL ABOOOAAARRRRRDDDDDDDDDDD
All confirmations are in! My mod counterpart is, however, hardcore sleeping off whatever ailment is draining her battery so matches will go out tomorrow sometime. 🙂
(assuming I continue to feel better and am not dead to the world while she is awake...)
All confirmations are in! My mod counterpart is, however, hardcore sleeping off whatever ailment is draining her battery so matches will go out tomorrow sometime. 🙂
(assuming I continue to feel better and am not dead to the world while she is awake...)
So are we starting with a mayor vote or straight to lynch?AAAAALLLLLLLL ABOOOAAARRRRRDDDDDDDDDDD
![]()
All confirmations are in! My mod counterpart is, however, hardcore sleeping off whatever ailment is draining her battery so matches will go out tomorrow sometime. 🙂
(assuming I continue to feel better and am not dead to the world while she is awake...)
Final Secret Santa Participant List 🙂
Look out for a pm soon with your Secret Santa Giftee's name and info!
- @alohacat319
- @Ashgirl
- @Balesofhay
- @britzen
- @cdoconn
- @Coopah
- @Coquette22
- @Cyndia
- @Doctor-S
- @DVMDream
- @EngrSC
- @finnickthedog
- @Frozenshades
- @genny
- @greeneyegal92
- @Gwenevre
- @hopefuldogtor
- @JaynaAli
- @Jilary
- @jmo1012
- @johnnaboo
- @Karabiner13
- @katashark
- @kcoughli
- @LyraGardenia
- @mmmdreamerz
- @MusicManiac19
- @nohika
- @nyanko
- @PrincessButterCup
- @PippyPony
- @Polocrosse2017
- @raf2769
- @Rozzieray
- @sheltermed
- @SkiOtter
- @Skyerien
- @specaslew
- @StartingoverVet
- @strider144
- @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
- @twelvetigers
- @variegata
- @vetmedhead
- @Vombatidae
- @WhtsThFrequency
- @WildZoo
- @Zensing
- @ziggyandjazzy
Last edited:
30% done sending out... these rolls are time consuming guys!
I am too impatientttttttttttt![]()
30% done sending out... these rolls are time consuming guys!
(Though those look yummy in that picture)
I just keep telling myself that they’re saving the best for last.I am too impatientttttttttttt
(Though those look yummy in that picture)
Good point. I assume it's alphabetical tho so you prob will be soon if soI just keep telling myself that they’re saving the best for last.
I'm within five of both of you. 😛
I’m not complaining! You’re awesome for putting this together.I'm within five of both of you. 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's done! Phew. Everybody should have a match. If you don't, please let me know ASAP because that means I screwed up somewhere.
I mentioned this in all the PMs, but if you have any particular questions you'd like to ask your santee, please just let us know and we'll pass it along.
Also... it's after Thanksgiving in TWO DAYS! This means I can finally put Christmas music on at work without being stabbed. I'm SO EXCITED.
This survey: Which Christmas Movie Should You Watch Tonight? has told me I need to watch Home Alone this weekend, too... Rabbit date plans, anyone?
This survey: Which Christmas Movie Should You Watch Tonight? has told me I need to watch Home Alone this weekend, too... Rabbit date plans, anyone?
You should've just stabbed everyone who opposed to it first and you could've started it after Halloween.Also... it's after Thanksgiving in TWO DAYS! This means I can finally put Christmas music on at work without being stabbed. I'm SO EXCITED.
I got elf and I am thrilled about thatThis survey: Which Christmas Movie Should You Watch Tonight? has told me I need to watch Home Alone this weekend, too... Rabbit date plans, anyone?
I'm just the flaming heathen that doesn't like holidays. 😛I got elf and I am thrilled about that
SHAMEI'm just the flaming heathen that doesn't like holidays. 😛
I kind of want to know what the options are because I want to watch Die Hard, given that it's clearly a Christmas movieAlso... it's after Thanksgiving in TWO DAYS! This means I can finally put Christmas music on at work without being stabbed. I'm SO EXCITED.
This survey: Which Christmas Movie Should You Watch Tonight? has told me I need to watch Home Alone this weekend, too... Rabbit date plans, anyone?
I got elf so we def need to watch that (again) 🙂Also... it's after Thanksgiving in TWO DAYS! This means I can finally put Christmas music on at work without being stabbed. I'm SO EXCITED.
This survey: Which Christmas Movie Should You Watch Tonight? has told me I need to watch Home Alone this weekend, too... Rabbit date plans, anyone?
Do you have hot chocolate? Because we’re going to need hot chocolate.
Blame my mother for ruining them, not me. 😛SHAME
I got How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I think it was the live-action and not the animated 🙁I kind of want to know what the options are because I want to watch Die Hard, given that it's clearly a Christmas movie
As for Christmas movies, don't forget Iron Man 3!
Also... it's after Thanksgiving in TWO DAYS! This means I can finally put Christmas music on at work without being stabbed. I'm SO EXCITED.
This survey: Which Christmas Movie Should You Watch Tonight? has told me I need to watch Home Alone this weekend, too... Rabbit date plans, anyone?
I told me Last Christmas with Queen Latifah. Never seen it, doesn't seem like my kind of movie.
I also got Home Alone, so I guess I'll be rabbitting.
Well before everyone has even checked their matches, I just got word that the first gift has been ordered! I wish I were ever that on top of things, haha.
Is it coming your way? 😉
Well before everyone has even checked their matches, I just got word that the first gift has been ordered! I wish I were ever that on top of things, haha.
Is it coming your way? 😉
I have a gift picked out for my person
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So excited!! I think I know what gift I want to get, just being indecisive about it. But it'll be good, I promise.
....Also (I feel old asking this) but what's rabbit?
....Also (I feel old asking this) but what's rabbit?
So excited!! I think I know what gift I want to get, just being indecisive about it. But it'll be good, I promise.
....Also (I feel old asking this) but what's rabbit?
It's a bit outdated now, but, this is rabbit:
![]()
Rabbit 101
What is Rabbit?
Rabbit is a website where you can stream videos/music/etc together with a group. This means SDN movie nights have become very common! ?There is a chat feature (viewable if you click the text box icon in the bottom right corner) and ability to use both mics and webcams to talk.
What/when do you watch things?
Most nights there is a rabbit room running; check the Watering Hole and usually someone will have posted a link to the one being used that evening. Most of the time we watch movies (Disney is well loved) but sometimes will listen to music, practice presentations, pretend to study... depends on the night! We always welcome new faces.
How do I sign up?
When you go to somebody's room, you should see "Sign Up" in the bottom left corner. Make an account; be warned, Rabbit uses what you put in as "First Name" as your handle (so visible to everybody!), so I recommend putting your username there instead. (My real name is "Trilt Sloth" according to Rabbit, haha). I recommend not connecting it with facebook for that same reason.
Oooh that's awesome! I would definitely join for some christmas movie time.
oh man, but Elf is one of those stupidly idiotic things I can't help but love.I got Elf. Too bad I'm not much of a movie person. @.@
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 2K
