You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN Pre-Vet Secret Santa
Started by Filly Bay
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Gift officially on its way to my match!
I ordered things off amazon today, but I'm adding other things to one big package so it'll be a while before I actually send it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I forgot how long handmade gifts actually take to actually make. 😏
So mine won’t be in for a while hahaha. Sorry Santee!
So mine won’t be in for a while hahaha. Sorry Santee!
(Same, but it's okay because it just means there's more love that goes into it the longer it takes us to make them (until it turns into hate after spending an excessive amount of time making it, so I guess it about evens out.....) )I forgot how long handmade gifts actually take to actually make. 😏
So mine won’t be in for a while hahaha. Sorry Santee!
Waiting for one more item to arrive before sending some SDN reindeer out to deliver the gifts. 🙂
Y’all making me feel horrible over here
I forgot how long handmade gifts actually take to actually make. 😏
So mine won’t be in for a while hahaha. Sorry Santee!
Yeah, I did the same thing. One bit of it shipped, but the other bit...we'll see. Maybe I'll have to have them ship direct separately.
I definitely understand the hate after spending excessive amounts of time on it to turn out like ****.(Same, but it's okay because it just means there's more love that goes into it the longer it takes us to make them (until it turns into hate after spending an excessive amount of time making it, so I guess it about evens out.....) )

I ordered things off amazon today, but I'm adding other things to one big package so it'll be a while before I actually send it.
Me too so don’t fret! I also want to wrap them because unwrapping is so fun! I probably won’t get mine in the mail until after my last final on Dec 8. Sorry to my Santee!
Yeah...I do things late. Too many ideas, too little execution skillz.
Sorry in advance to recipient <3
Sorry in advance to recipient <3
So I realized that I mistakenly put my match's email into the info box when I ordered their gift. Whoops!
Soooooo if you got a confirmation email last night, I guess you know who your secret santa was...
Soooooo if you got a confirmation email last night, I guess you know who your secret santa was...
I have tried to figure out who mine is based on the location of the tracking info.
Note to self: drive 4 hours away to make it seem like it's not coming from meI have tried to figure out who mine is based on the location of the tracking info.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Drive to their address and deliver it from there. The package is coming from inside the house!Note to self: drive 4 hours away to make it seem like it's not coming from me
BRILLIANTDrive to their address and deliver it from there. The package is coming from inside the house!
*sends package to Ski to send to lyra to send to dubz to send to Filly to hand deliver to Trilt so my identity remains a secret forever*Note to self: drive 4 hours away to make it seem like it's not coming from me
Your identity was never a secret*sends package to Ski to send to lyra to send to dubz to send to Filly to hand deliver to Trilt so my identity remains a secret forever*
Yes, but my Santa status will be!Your identity was never a secret
I legit did this with my BIL's present. Got halfway done, hated it, unraveled the ENTIRE THING and am starting over.I definitely understand the hate after spending excessive amounts of time on it to turn out like ****.![]()
Waiting for one more item to arrive before sending some SDN reindeer out to deliver the gifts. 🙂
View attachment 225933
Why didn't you name the reindeer that is passed out asleep on the ground? That would most definitely be me. 😉 😛
So are we to attach our names to these gifts? Or are we waiting until the end for the Secret Santas to be revealed once everyone has received a gift?
It's up to you if you want to put your name on it!So are we to attach our names to these gifts? Or are we waiting until the end for the Secret Santas to be revealed once everyone has received a gift?
I'm not going to out everyone at the end so that if they want to remain anonymous, people can. But generally in these exchanges that I've previously done people say who gifts are from in the package. 🙂
Hahaha! 🙂Why didn't you name the reindeer that is passed out asleep on the ground? That would most definitely be me. 😉 😛
I didn't name the reindeer on the ground because Coopah and Jilary are gleefully kicking it with their hooves. Didn't want to start a big ol' reindeer brawl before showtime on December 25th!
Hahaha! 🙂
I didn't name the reindeer on the ground because Coopah and Jilary are gleefully kicking it with their hooves. Didn't want to start a big ol' reindeer brawl before showtime on December 25th!
I'm game for a good ol' reindeer brawl! 😀
Someone say reindeer brawl??? Signing Ski and I up for that one!Hahaha! 🙂
I didn't name the reindeer on the ground because Coopah and Jilary are gleefully kicking it with their hooves. Didn't want to start a big ol' reindeer brawl before showtime on December 25th!
I know ... and that's causing lots of problems at the North Pole!I'm game for a good ol' reindeer brawl! 😀
Not sure who my Santa was, but I got it yesterday, and I'm still a wreck post-break-up, so yes, I opened it already. Thank you for the TARDIS jewellery box. It was very much appreciated. 🙂
Gift is finally finished and in the mail!!! Meow to wait!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope your person posts pics! I love seeing hand made gifts.Gift is finally finished and in the mail!!! Meow to wait!
![]()
Mine will be shipped tomorrow!
I hope so too!!! I’ll let the santee decide!I hope your person posts pics! I love seeing hand made gifts.
Someone got me this color-changing mug and I don't know if it's from this secret Santa or the Lounge secret Santa. But it's pretty hilarious. Wish I could upload the video instead...
View attachment 226124
Someone got me this color-changing mug and I don't know if it's from this secret Santa or the Lounge secret Santa. But it's pretty hilarious. Wish I could upload the video instead...
You're welcome

That mug is honestly perfect.View attachment 226124
Someone got me this color-changing mug and I don't know if it's from this secret Santa or the Lounge secret Santa. But it's pretty hilarious. Wish I could upload the video instead...
If @Trilt were playing and was my secret santa, I'd have to get her these socks. (She's probably already seen them, but still.)
Edit: There's a christmas sweater too. Except he's a three-toed.
Edit 2: This place is a sloth gold mine... "Slow Ho Ho" wrapping paper!
Edit: There's a christmas sweater too. Except he's a three-toed.
Edit 2: This place is a sloth gold mine... "Slow Ho Ho" wrapping paper!
...I may own two different sloth ugly sweaters. Although neither of them are that one!If @Trilt were playing and was my secret santa, I'd have to get her these socks. (She's probably already seen them, but still.)
Edit: There's a christmas sweater too. Except he's a three-toed.
Edit 2: This place is a sloth gold mine... "Slow Ho Ho" wrapping paper!
(and Target had sloth wrapping paper this year and I bought it. And I own about five different sloth socks. I don't have a problem I don't have a problem).
You're welcomeand Target had sloth wrapping paper this year and I bought it.
I seriously have over $50 worth of stuff sitting in my amazon shopping cart that I think my secret santa would like. I need to narrow down the selection a little. 

Me shopping for my secret Santa/coming up with ideasI seriously have over $50 worth of stuff sitting in my amazon shopping cart that I think my secret santa would like. I need to narrow down the selection a little.![]()
Ok, gifts shipping out. Apologies as they will kind of be spread out, just how it worked out through Amazon, so next week will be like extended gift receiving for my secret santee.
The best kind of gift receiving. It'll be like chrismukkahOk, gifts shipping out. Apologies as they will kind of be spread out, just how it worked out through Amazon, so next week will be like extended gift receiving for my secret santee.
Gift procured. Now I just have to figure out when I can get to the post office!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm getting there! I'm probably 75% done with secret santa gift decisions lol
Found the perfect gift for my secret santa tonight but the pricing was for the baby sized version. When I added the adult version to my cart the total skyrocketed to over $100. 😢
Back to the drawing board or scour the internet looking for a cheaper version I guess.
Back to the drawing board or scour the internet looking for a cheaper version I guess.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
#stillslacking
Think I’m about set with mine, might grab one more thing. But it will get packed and shipped this week
I received my gift last night while studying for my LAST biochem exam (online med biochem was hard!)!! I am waiting until Christmas to open it. My gift will be done and ship out next weekend.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 2K