SDN Pre-Vet Secret Santa

Started by Filly Bay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NSFW Gifts ok?

  • Yes!

  • No, thanks.

  • Within reason...


Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am fairly strict on the no Christmas until after Thanksgiving rule BUT starting tomorrow it will be all Christmas all the time!

I now have 3 secret santees to get gifts for along with all the other people in my life and I think my bank account will be crying pretty soon :laugh:
 
I’m a huge fan of the supernatural Christmas episode. I know that was the episode that made @SkiOtter stop watching but ugh. <3

tumblr_mer6bu8ww01qbydpto1_500.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh geez who are the lame-os who are holding up the party?! Man, they suck.

*quietly goes to fill out confirmation form*
I definitely wasn't the 4th-to-last person to respond or anything... :whistle: I've been failing at getting on SDN regularly. And I'm just a professional procrastinator, I'll probably also be sending my gift the day of the deadline. :laugh:
 
I definitely wasn't the 4th-to-last person to respond or anything... :whistle: I've been failing at getting on SDN regularly. And I'm just a professional procrastinator, I'll probably also be sending my gift the day of the deadline. :laugh:
I'm considering labeling my box "SDN Secret Santa 2018" so it looks like I'm on top of things
 
How are y’all telling your secret santee it was you? Putting it on or in the box? Or will it all be revealed here after everyone’s received their gift?
 
You're all making me feel woefully unprepared because I haven't even thought about it. I'll have it in time for the international shipping deadline though!

ETA: If anyone else is shipping internationally, check with the post office because the deadline is likely earlier than Dec 15.
 
How are y’all telling your secret santee it was you? Putting it on or in the box? Or will it all be revealed here after everyone’s received their gift?
I'm not going to out everyone at the end so that if they want to remain anonymous, people can. But generally in these exchanges that I've previously done people say who gifts are from in the package. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ordered a gift to ship to me yesterday (so that I can package it up with another related thing)... Confirmation email says I should expect it to ship in between 2-28 days. TWENTY-EIGHT. WTF is that?
 
Man, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm gifting. I suck at gifting. Why did I sign up for this?


It might be because I like you guys, but don't tell anyone I said that.
I just went to google and started typing some interests of my match and the results brought me to a good gift! Let google do the work for ya.

EDIT: I'm also an ISFJ, and we're known to be good gift givers, so take my advice with a grain of salt! Sometimes I just know what to look for instinctually.
 
My SS was super on top of things and actually had to wait for me to get home from visiting family for me to get this haha. Totally nailed it. My kitten is bouncing around with the toy as we speak (major points for sending us a toy that I don’t worry she’ll eat lol). THANK YOU.

View attachment 225910
omg the little udders on that mug haha.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just went to google and started typing some interests of my match and the results brought me to a good gift! Let google do the work for ya.

EDIT: I'm also an ISFJ, and we're known to be good gift givers, so take my advice with a grain of salt! Sometimes I just know what to look for instinctually.
Want to help me find a Christmas gift for my dad? He's legit impossible to buy for since he buys himself whatever he wants.
 
I just went to google and started typing some interests of my match and the results brought me to a good gift! Let google do the work for ya.

EDIT: I'm also an ISFJ, and we're known to be good gift givers, so take my advice with a grain of salt! Sometimes I just know what to look for instinctually.
Lmao I am an ENTP. Does that mean I am horrible at gift giving?? :laugh:
 
Lmao I am an ENTP. Does that mean I am horrible at gift giving?? :laugh:
Hahahaha, no way! My boyfriend teases me about my gift for gift-giving around the holidays because he feels great about the gifts he gets me UNTIL he opens his own and is like "HOW DID YOU REMEMBER I MENTIONED WANTING THIS IN PASSING LIKE A CENTURY AGO?" He's like only one letter off from me, too.