-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN Secret Santa: Summer 2018 Edition
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Awwww... I'm glad I found something that she likes too. 🙂
Which side is better Disney or Harry Potter?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😍Awwww... I'm glad I found something that she likes too. 🙂
She pretends not to like it but she definitely has been caught curled up in it more than once, unless I specifically put her on it

That’s too difficult of a decisionWhich side is better Disney or Harry Potter?
Which side is better Disney or Harry Potter?
That’s too difficult of a decision![]()
Slightly off topic but it's Harry's birthday today and I only remembered because Target had an ad on Facebook about it... I feel like I lost nerd points having to be reminded by Target...
Slightly off topic but it's Harry's birthday today and I only remembered because Target had an ad on Facebook
about it... I feel like I lost nerd points having to be reminded by Target...
I didn't know this...
HAPPEE BIRTHDAE HARRYSlightly off topic but it's Harry's birthday today and I only remembered because Target had an ad on Facebook about it... I feel like I lost nerd points having to be reminded by Target...
The first one is on Sy Fy right now.HAPPEE BIRTHDAE HARRY
![]()
The first one is on Sy Fy right now.
Nooooooooooo!!!!!! I have been trying to catch the first and second one on TV so I can record them. I have all the others recorded but the first and second. I keep missing them. 🙁
The second one was on just before the first oneNooooooooooo!!!!!! I have been trying to catch the first and second one on TV so I can record them. I have all the others recorded but the first and second. I keep missing them. 🙁
The second one was on just before the first oneI think they were doing a marathon but backwards
Lame. I have a sad. I missed them.
Mine arrived! Valla is in love with her toys and I love (love love) my mug and hat! Pictures of the gift plus a blurry picture of very-pregnant Valla enjoying the tire and a less blurry picture of her loving the tug!
Apologies to computer users if the photos are ginormous
Thank you, secret santa!
Apologies to computer users if the photos are ginormous
Thank you, secret santa!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pictures of the gift plus a blurry picture of very-pregnant Valla enjoying the tire
VALLA PUPPIES?!?!?! I DEMAND PICTURES
I believe that almost everyone's gifts have arrived! I know that one should still be in transit for sure (sorry @mmmdreamerz, but I bet it'll be worth it!) and I PMed the last couple people I hadn't seen posts or messages from just to follow up and make sure things arrived safely.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trust me, there will be tons of pictures once pups are on the ground! She's day 41 today and her fat little puppy belly is adorbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VALLA PUPPIES?!?!?! I DEMAND PICTURES
YeeeeeeTrust me, there will be tons of pictures once pups are on the ground! She's day 41 today and her fat little puppy belly is adorbs!
MUST SEE PICS OF BELLY NOW!!!!!!Trust me, there will be tons of pictures once pups are on the ground! She's day 41 today and her fat little puppy belly is adorbs!
YES THAT TOOMUST SEE PICS OF BELLY NOW!!!!!!
So after a 15 hour drivig day, what do I do the instant I arrive to my parents’ house? Frantically open my presents of course! Either my Santa didn’t identify themself or I’m too sleep deprived to find it. Whoever you are, you nailed it and I cannot wait to pamper the f out of my face and my mouth tomorrow and Minnie LOVES her toy. It will go great with her Steelers jersey 😀
“Mom, Mom, Mom, can I get the toy yet?!” (The facial expression of a weim who knows to wait and will wait but wants you to know she’s suffering throughout LOL)
“Mom, Mom, Mom, can I get the toy yet?!” (The facial expression of a weim who knows to wait and will wait but wants you to know she’s suffering throughout LOL)
SHE IS PRECIOUS AND I LOVE HERSo after a 15 hour drivig day, what do I do the instant I arrive to my parents’ house? Frantically open my presents of course! Either my Santa didn’t identify themself or I’m too sleep deprived to find it. Whoever you are, you nailed it and I cannot wait to pamper the f out of my face and my mouth tomorrow and Minnie LOVES her toy. It will go great with her Steelers jersey 😀
View attachment 238289
“Mom, Mom, Mom, can I get the toy yet?!” (The facial expression of a weim who knows to wait and will wait but wants you to know she’s suffering throughout LOL)View attachment 238290
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Glad you both enjoyed the things @WeimMama 😀
MUST SEE PICS OF BELLY NOW!!!!!!
For reference, this is a dog with an extreme tuck.YES THAT TOO
D
deleted676737
Mine arrived! Valla is in love with her toys and I love (love love) my mug and hat! Pictures of the gift plus a blurry picture of very-pregnant Valla enjoying the tire and a less blurry picture of her loving the tug!
Apologies to computer users if the photos are ginormous
Thank you, secret santa!View attachment 238283 View attachment 238284 View attachment 238285
Hello from the ER, haha.I'm glad that you and Valla like the gifts! Sorry about the probably excessive bubble wrap job on the mug; I was worried about it making over the border intact.
Hello from the ER, haha.
I'm glad that you and Valla like the gifts! Sorry about the probably excessive bubble wrap job on the mug; I was worried about it making over the border intact.
It's all good! I enjoyed popping it so it was like a whole extra gift.
Thank you again! <3
Thank you @capri1722 for the gifts!! Ava loves her toy/treats and the socks are awesome! Life has been so busy I haven't been able to get on here to thank you!
Ahhhhh I'm so glad you like it!!Thank you @capri1722 for the gifts!! Ava loves her toy/treats and the socks are awesome! Life has been so busy I haven't been able to get on here to thank you!View attachment 238311
I was worried about the treats getting there okay because Amazon lost them and had to send a new shipment.WZ I had a feeling it was you based on the “two package” comment and my dad yelling at me to stop ordering stuff twice haha!
We started moving in to our new grownup house today and she’s been partying with her football all day!
She is precious
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WZ I had a feeling it was you based on the “two package” comment and my dad yelling at me to stop ordering stuff twice haha!
We started moving in to our new grownup house today and she’s been partying with her football all day!
😍 😍 😍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Amazon must have found it because I got an unexpected package today surprised to find it was a second bag of the treats!!Ahhhhh I'm so glad you like it!!I was worried about the treats getting there okay because Amazon lost them and had to send a new shipment.
EXCITINGAmazon must have found it because I got an unexpected package today surprised to find it was a second bag of the treats!!
View attachment 238388 View attachment 238389
Thank you very much @Rozzieray . Belated photos but it’s been a chaotic week. I love the mug and treats for both me and Moo (who couldn’t help but photo bomb because he’s a nosy busybody)
View attachment 238390
And unrelated to my santa gift but from my Santa (what are the odds):
Lovely scarf that I can’t wait to wear from @Rozzieray
So glad it arrived *squeesquee*
I’m so glad you liked everything!!😍🙈
The odds were in my favor and I’m glad your scarf is finally at home. I was checking tracking on it like crazy

Eeeeee that looks so cute! 

THANK YOU FOR THE CARDBOARD TARDIS CAT HOUSE @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo 


I love it and so does Mazerunner! I will post the pictures I took tonight. He now hides in it after he eats his meals.. what a wierdo, but it's perfect 😛
I love it and so does Mazerunner! I will post the pictures I took tonight. He now hides in it after he eats his meals.. what a wierdo, but it's perfect 😛
Thank you so much @kaydubs !
I’ve already eaten the black licorice and the kitties will love their toys. Your card was also so lovely ❤️
I’ve already eaten the black licorice and the kitties will love their toys. Your card was also so lovely ❤️
I was rather fond of the socks tooThank you so much @kaydubs !
I’ve already eaten the black licorice and the kitties will love their toys. Your card was also so lovely ❤️
love you, BBC. I hadn’t heard of black licorice so it was a bit like a scavenger hunt for your gifts lolI know, blasphemy, right?!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
ew
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my Secret Santa gift! Will post pictures later but I LOVE it😍
That means that (unless I’m wrong) everyone’s gifts have been delivered!
Hope you all had a good time this round. Thanks for participating!
Hope you all had a good time this round. Thanks for participating!
Yay!!!!That means that (unless I’m wrong) everyone’s gifts have been delivered!
Hope you all had a good time this round. Thanks for participating!
I got my Secret Santa gift! Will post pictures later but I LOVE it😍
Yay! I'm glad you like it! You should get two packages... One is coming from the UK and so it might take longer.
Similar threads
A
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 742
A
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 2K





