SDN Secret Santa: Summer 2018 Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@DVMDream my dog loves her ceiling fan she has stolen from me

15F8049D-6846-4D52-A9EE-14C81571F02C.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Which side is better Disney or Harry Potter?

That’s too difficult of a decision:bag:

Slightly off topic but it's Harry's birthday today and I only remembered because Target had an ad on Facebook about it... I feel like I lost nerd points having to be reminded by Target...

Reactions: 8 users
Nooooooooooo!!!!!! I have been trying to catch the first and second one on TV so I can record them. I have all the others recorded but the first and second. I keep missing them. :(
The second one was on just before the first one :grumpy: I think they were doing a marathon but backwards

Mine arrived! Valla is in love with her toys and I love (love love) my mug and hat! Pictures of the gift plus a blurry picture of very-pregnant Valla enjoying the tire and a less blurry picture of her loving the tug!

Apologies to computer users if the photos are ginormous

Thank you, secret santa!
20180802_193634.jpg
20180802_193741.jpg
20180802_193933.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe that almost everyone's gifts have arrived! I know that one should still be in transit for sure (sorry @mmmdreamerz, but I bet it'll be worth it!) and I PMed the last couple people I hadn't seen posts or messages from just to follow up and make sure things arrived safely.

Reactions: 4 users
So after a 15 hour drivig day, what do I do the instant I arrive to my parents’ house? Frantically open my presents of course! Either my Santa didn’t identify themself or I’m too sleep deprived to find it. Whoever you are, you nailed it and I cannot wait to pamper the f out of my face and my mouth tomorrow and Minnie LOVES her toy. It will go great with her Steelers jersey :D
F2F192E9-E49C-4247-B3BD-FB6FBE7176ED.jpeg

“Mom, Mom, Mom, can I get the toy yet?!” (The facial expression of a weim who knows to wait and will wait but wants you to know she’s suffering throughout LOL)
5F1C0DB4-4A17-421F-9F50-AD099ADB5FA5.jpeg

So after a 15 hour drivig day, what do I do the instant I arrive to my parents’ house? Frantically open my presents of course! Either my Santa didn’t identify themself or I’m too sleep deprived to find it. Whoever you are, you nailed it and I cannot wait to pamper the f out of my face and my mouth tomorrow and Minnie LOVES her toy. It will go great with her Steelers jersey :D
View attachment 238289
“Mom, Mom, Mom, can I get the toy yet?!” (The facial expression of a weim who knows to wait and will wait but wants you to know she’s suffering throughout LOL)View attachment 238290
SHE IS PRECIOUS AND I LOVE HER

Reactions: 2 users
Mine arrived! Valla is in love with her toys and I love (love love) my mug and hat! Pictures of the gift plus a blurry picture of very-pregnant Valla enjoying the tire and a less blurry picture of her loving the tug!

Apologies to computer users if the photos are ginormous

Thank you, secret santa!View attachment 238283 View attachment 238284 View attachment 238285
:hello: Hello from the ER, haha.

I'm glad that you and Valla like the gifts! Sorry about the probably excessive bubble wrap job on the mug; I was worried about it making over the border intact.

:hello: Hello from the ER, haha.

I'm glad that you and Valla like the gifts! Sorry about the probably excessive bubble wrap job on the mug; I was worried about it making over the border intact.

It's all good! I enjoyed popping it so it was like a whole extra gift.

Thank you again! <3

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you @capri1722 for the gifts!! Ava loves her toy/treats and the socks are awesome! Life has been so busy I haven't been able to get on here to thank you!
Ava's summer santa gifts.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Thank you @capri1722 for the gifts!! Ava loves her toy/treats and the socks are awesome! Life has been so busy I haven't been able to get on here to thank you!View attachment 238311
Ahhhhh I'm so glad you like it!! :biglove: I was worried about the treats getting there okay because Amazon lost them and had to send a new shipment.

WZ I had a feeling it was you based on the “two package” comment and my dad yelling at me to stop ordering stuff twice haha!

We started moving in to our new grownup house today and she’s been partying with her football all day!

Reactions: 5 users
WZ I had a feeling it was you based on the “two package” comment and my dad yelling at me to stop ordering stuff twice haha!

We started moving in to our new grownup house today and she’s been partying with her football all day!

:love: :love: :love:

Ahhhhh I'm so glad you like it!! :biglove: I was worried about the treats getting there okay because Amazon lost them and had to send a new shipment.
Amazon must have found it because I got an unexpected package today surprised to find it was a second bag of the treats!!

Reactions: 3 users
View attachment 238388 View attachment 238389
Thank you very much @Rozzieray . Belated photos but it’s been a chaotic week. I love the mug and treats for both me and Moo (who couldn’t help but photo bomb because he’s a nosy busybody)

View attachment 238390
And unrelated to my santa gift but from my Santa (what are the odds):

Lovely scarf that I can’t wait to wear from @Rozzieray

So glad it arrived *squeesquee*

I’m so glad you liked everything!!:love::X3:
The odds were in my favor and I’m glad your scarf is finally at home. I was checking tracking on it like crazy :laugh:

Reactions: 1 users
Eeeeee that looks so cute! :claps:

59B1BE71-BC09-496F-B30F-C0677BCF1DBD.jpeg

I promise I’m not this ungrateful in real life. Thank you @mmmdreamerz for the perfect bracelet. Pickle approves :)

Reactions: 7 users
THANK YOU FOR THE CARDBOARD TARDIS CAT HOUSE @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo :heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah:

I love it and so does Mazerunner! I will post the pictures I took tonight. He now hides in it after he eats his meals.. what a wierdo, but it's perfect :p

Reactions: 5 users
20180811_014526.jpg
20180811_014449.jpg 20180811_014526.jpg
20180811_014449.jpg

It's really hard to get a picture of a black cat in a box.. Maze is very happy he has a new box to hang out in.

Reactions: 11 users
Thank you so much @kaydubs !

I’ve already eaten the black licorice and the kitties will love their toys. Your card was also so lovely ❤️
I was rather fond of the socks too :biglove: love you, BBC. I hadn’t heard of black licorice so it was a bit like a scavenger hunt for your gifts lol

I got my Secret Santa gift! Will post pictures later but I LOVE it:love:

Reactions: 2 users
That means that (unless I’m wrong) everyone’s gifts have been delivered!

Hope you all had a good time this round. Thanks for participating!

Reactions: 6 users
I got my Secret Santa gift! Will post pictures later but I LOVE it:love:

Yay! I'm glad you like it! You should get two packages... One is coming from the UK and so it might take longer.