This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medicaldalliance

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I used every book I listed below to study for my MCAT and was pretty successful (95+ percentile) - please feel free to PM me for prices, for additional information about the state of specific books, ask for additional photographs, and even my exact score (rather not share it publicly).

The majority are in excellent condition and unsullied by writing.
EDIT: Blue font color indicates the books are still available.

SOLD
The Berkeley Review (TBR) Complete Set (2013 Edition):
- General Chemistry I & II
- Organic Chemistry I & II
- Biology I & II (essentially Biology and Biochemistry)
- Physics I & II
I can also toss in:
- Verbal Reasoning (2009 Edition) for free

The Princeton Review (TPR - Latest Edition):
- General Chemistry Review
- Biology & Biochemistry Review


SOLD
ExamKrackers (EK - Latest Edition):
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Physics

Amazing prep for Verbal Section:

SOLD

- TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook

- EK MCAT 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2dhv6vn.jpg
349cfhd.jpg



n9gjt.jpg

sqi2cl.jpg


282kphe.jpg

1ovko8.jpg

rrio9x.jpg
 
Hello!

I used every book I listed below to study for my MCAT and was pretty successful (95+ percentile) - please feel free to PM me for prices, for additional information about the state of specific books, ask for additional photographs, and even my exact score (rather not share it publicly).

The majority are in excellent condition and unsullied by writing.

The Berkeley Review (TBR) Complete Set (2013 Edition):
- General Chemistry I & II
- Organic Chemistry I & II
- Biology I & II (essentially Biology and Biochemistry)
- Physics I & II

I can also toss in:
- Verbal Reasoning (2009 Edition) for free

The Princeton Review (TPR - Latest Edition):
- General Chemistry Review
- Biology & Biochemistry Review

ExamKrackers (EK - Latest Edition):
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Physics

Amazing prep for Verbal Section:
- TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook
- EK MCAT 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning


** If you purchase these, I can give you general studying advice and share my approach! I did the majority of my studying during an intensive three week period and it all worked out for me 🙂

how much are you selling for???
 
Very interested in your verbal books. Do you still have them?