You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Serial/Criminal Minds WW - Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
**** meUnvote Bob
Vote AM
Yea. It feels like that kinda game.
I guess I’ll try
I’m going to vomit
Unyeet Bob
Yeet AM
actually nah I'M RIDING THIS ONE OUT.
Unvote AM
Vote bob
Unvote AM
Vote bob
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAactually nah I'M RIDING THIS ONE OUT.
Unvote AM
Vote bob
I’m not tallying, you monsters
THINK FOR A SECOND
Who was it that has been saving people? No one will claim it bc no one else did.
I still don’t understand why you jailed me and set a trap. The way my write up was given, there was nothing suggesting jailing.
Do you not prefer a foiled kill to a dead seer?I have to agree.
WHY WOULD YOU JAIL THE SEER WHEN HES TRYING TO CONFIRM HIS IDENTITY
IDC I need to know how bob flips at this point. HIM AND CRAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
I know there is more that I have tried to plant clues, but been to busy IRL. I dont want AtE so I will spare you the details.
I can think of the other clues or show them if you change your minds.
I can think of the other clues or show them if you change your minds.
i hate this
Bring it on, karpUnvote Bob
Vote Kaydubz
It seems like the jailing protected from genny kills. Not wolf kills.
Of an interesting ****ing point.
Of an interesting ****ing point.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
obviously kiddong
Unvote Kaydubz
Vote Bob
In case I need to, lol
Unvote Kaydubz
Vote Bob
In case I need to, lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
revs lightning boltUnvote Bob
Vote Kaydubz
Will edit the postPlz adjust accordingly
I will self prezz with my last 3 minutes coming. Heads up. I don't like self prezzing but have changed that part of my game as well
oh this is a good point oh godIt seems like the jailing protected from genny kills. Not wolf kills.
Of an interesting ****ing point.
**** god dammit
Unyeet am
Yeet Bob
I CANT TAKE THIS
Unyeet am
Yeet Bob
I CANT TAKE THIS
revs lightning bolt
Okay Zeus…
You have, oh, like 1 minute. Better get the waffles on high heat.
i hate everything
oh this is a good point oh god
No it’s not. I don’t think Genny attacked me.
I. AM. FREAKING. THE. ****. OUT.
That's what I thought.**** god dammit
Unyeet am
Yeet Bob
I CANT TAKE THIS
I was on you D1. remember. I was calling you out D1I’ll believe I was jailed, especially since I didn’t get the night result TME said she sent me.
You jailed me, I was apparently a kill target, yet you still sused me? Why?
No iocaine powder?No it’s not. I don’t think Genny attacked me.
how did she die thenNo it’s not. I don’t think Genny attacked me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YOURE NEXT IF HE FLIPS WOLF BUDDYThat's what I thought.
Jail protects. Bomb kills attacker. It passed and confirmedWhy would you jail me AND set a trap? That doesn’t make sense…
VOTE CLOSED
YEAH I BETYOURE NEXT IF HE FLIPS WOLF BUDDY
unyeet cubs
yeet tme
yeet tme
[/spoiler
Now, y’all go think on your poor choices and hope I don’t fall asleep cause my fellow co-mods are busy.
Not sure if I should've switched, but could not find tally. Hope I picked right. TME was much better still. Cubs was my true sus.
No iocaine powder?
Not at all. Someone tried to strangle me.
Now, y’all go think on your poor choices and hope I don’t fall asleep cause my fellow co-mods are busy.
Cause you’re a goddamn monster.
Sorry cubs. It is true. I hope you aren't bluffing but I need more to feel better about you. I do think samac is village for thin reasons but was not going her directions for certain reasons. I just try to keep all options open and did think she was covering too much for cubs (in case I was wrong about her)
So you’re village, and your true sus is on cubs?Sorry cubs. It is true. I hope you aren't bluffing but I need more to feel better about you. I do think samac is village for thin reasons but was not going her directions for certain reasons. I just try to keep all options open and did think she was covering too much for cubs (in case I was wrong about her)
Now I am going to go back and see what lies people have been saying about me over the last several pages
Cause you’re a goddamn monster.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@BobLoblaw78 if you are real village and have any futher unshared details feel free to drop em on thread before you get locked up, sorry for the choke fest
if you are wolf then lol never mind
if you are wolf then lol never mind
Not exactly, bc if I tell the true sus then it gives compatibility person a heads up. I'm trying to play 3d chessSo you’re village, and your true sus is on cubs?
Jail protects. Bomb kills attacker. It passed and confirmed
Why wouldn’t you just use a bomb? This still makes no sense.
YOU ARE LEAVINGNot exactly, bc if I tell the true sus then it gives compatibility person a heads up. I'm trying to play 3d chess
YOU ARE OUT
STOP THE 3D
AND GIVE REAL HELP IF YOURE VILLAGE.
No worries. I was doing my best. So be it. I think you should look at cubs and his compatibility partner. And I don't mean samac@BobLoblaw78 if you are real village and have any futher unshared details feel free to drop em on thread before you get locked up, sorry for the choke fest
if you are wolf then lol never mind
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 186K