You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Serial/Criminal Minds WW - Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Are you going to stay here just for the tie, or are you considering moving?yeet samac
more ties!
I guess that's fair.Bear with me here, my wolf hunting methods led to me having 2/4 scum in my top 3 POE D1 last game
Because the point was to observe her if she’d come back. If I say I’m watching her before she comes back, it influences her behavior.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm open to the possibility of doing anything.Are you going to stay here just for the tie, or are you considering moving?
He lives on in the discord.I miss that emoji so much it hurts
Me all the timeMan, I wish my computer would charge faster. So hard to keep up with anything on my phone.
i'm not really feeling any of the other leading votes though.
I’m sorry that the 1/3 that wasn’t scum was youI guess that's fair.
Day 1: It’s All Fun and Games Until…
TME (2) - AM, Visc
Bob ()
vetschoolsplz (1) - Stagg
alley (1) - Cray
samac (2) - cubs, genny
mkg (1) - TME
Zenge ()
Cray (2) - Bob, Mel
genny (1) - mkg
Mel (2) - samac, Zenge
AM (1) - alley
13/14
Has yet to vote:
@vetschoolsletmeinplease
Vote closes at 10pm, TODAY, 11/12 (~4 MINUTES)
TME (2) - AM, Visc
Bob ()
vetschoolsplz (1) - Stagg
alley (1) - Cray
samac (2) - cubs, genny
mkg (1) - TME
Zenge ()
Cray (2) - Bob, Mel
genny (1) - mkg
Mel (2) - samac, Zenge
AM (1) - alley
13/14
Has yet to vote:
@vetschoolsletmeinplease
Vote closes at 10pm, TODAY, 11/12 (~4 MINUTES)
I currently have him as neutral but this is an interesting perspective.I’m interested in cubs given his desire for a 4 way tie that I know one is village and I think nether is, and I think is reasoning on me feels manufactured but that could be a retaliatory mindset.
I’m not the kind of person to sit in the tie until a minute to yeet close.
I think cray is village. But she’s not here and I’m looking to save my own active village skin at this point. I think when she flips it’ll confirm what I’m thinking about Zenge. Purely self preservation.
Unyeet Mel
Yeet cray
I think cray is village. But she’s not here and I’m looking to save my own active village skin at this point. I think when she flips it’ll confirm what I’m thinking about Zenge. Purely self preservation.
Unyeet Mel
Yeet cray
I might consider coming backHe lives on in the discord.
Unvote vmpizzle
Vote Alley
Vote Alley
I actually like this vote more…..Unvote vmpizzle
Vote Alley
Keep track of the tally. Enjoy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so switch?I actually like this vote more…..
My man. What are you doing?Unvote vmpizzle
Vote Alley
Waffles
Unyeet cray
Yeet alley
If I’m wrong I’m so so sorry
Unyeet cray
Yeet alley
If I’m wrong I’m so so sorry
I think an alley flip gives more info than a cray flip, but in terms of just game play enjoyment i'd feel like an dingus yeeting alley over cray
I recommend coming to the dark side of a day 1 alley yeetI think an alley flip gives more info than a cray flip, but in terms of just game play enjoyment i'd feel like an dingus yeeting alley over cray
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was gonna say, KD has stuff to do and I'm not nice, so y'all better be keeping your own talliesKeep track of the tally. Enjoy

My man. What are you doing?
Making waffles
vote closed
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This seems appropriate
No, but seriously. What was your reasoning for please and now alley?Making waffles
*FINAL* Day 1: It’s All Fun and Games Until…
TME (2) - AM, Visc
Bob ()
vetschoolsplz ()
alley (3) - Cray, Stagg, samac
samac (2) - cubs, genny
mkg (1) - TME
Zenge ()
Cray (2) - Bob, Mel
genny (1) - mkg
Mel (1) - Zenge
AM (1) - alley
13/14
Did not vote:
@vetschoolsletmeinplease
Vote closed at 10pm, TODAY, 11/12
TME (2) - AM, Visc
Bob ()
vetschoolsplz ()
alley (3) - Cray, Stagg, samac
samac (2) - cubs, genny
mkg (1) - TME
Zenge ()
Cray (2) - Bob, Mel
genny (1) - mkg
Mel (1) - Zenge
AM (1) - alley
13/14
Did not vote:
@vetschoolsletmeinplease
Vote closed at 10pm, TODAY, 11/12
Damn, and alley wasn’t even here to defend herself. Rip
I don’t feel good about that.Damn, and alley wasn’t even here to defend herself. Rip
Zenge is doublevoter confirmed.*FINAL* Day 1: It’s All Fun and Games Until…
TME (2) - AM, Visc
Bob ()
vetschoolsplz ()
alley (3) - Cray, Stagg, samac
samac (2) - cubs, genny
mkg (1) - TME
Zenge ()
Cray (2) - Bob, Mel
genny (1) - mkg
Mel (2) - Zenge
AM (1) - alley
13/14
Has yet to vote:
@vetschoolsletmeinplease
Vote closed at 10pm, TODAY, 11/12
![]()
#TotallyNotAngleShooting
Making waffles
Ironically, I just finished doing this irl, lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeesh, lighten up with the sad reacts, friends. A little light roasting never killed anyone.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's not irony, it's coincidenceIronically, I just finished doing this irl, lol
Honestly TME and mkg avoiding the wagons completely gets you put on the radar
These snowflakes these days smh....Yeesh, lighten up with the sad reacts, friends. A little light roasting never killed anyone.
I’m going to travel to California to throat punch youZenge is doublevoter confirmed.
#TotallyNotAngleShooting
That's not irony, it's coincidence
Or was it destiny…
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Give him a shin kick from me tooI’m going to travel to California to throat punch you
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Writeup will be pending if I ever stop ****posting
In his bad leg….heck, maybe I’ll kick both for balance sakeGive him a shin kick from me too
I guess the courteous thing would be NOT to ping her.Damn, and alley wasn’t even here to defend herself. Rip
Too late KD already let me know after vote endedI guess the courteous thing would be NOT to ping her.
I’m just a vanilla villager so at least y’all didn’t misyeet an important villager
Feeling pretty disheartened because this is the second game I’ve tried to play since vet school and it’s the second time in a row that I was misyeeted on D1. Y’all better nominate me for that awward
I’m going to travel to California to throat punch you
Its IronyThat's not irony, it's coincidence
WAFFLE IRON-Y
I’m sorry. I panicked and waffled.Feeling pretty disheartened because this is the second game I’ve tried to play since vet school and it’s the second time in a row that I was misyeeted on D1. Y’all better nominate me for that awward
I’ll tell you what I thought was your wolf tell after the game is over so you can be aware of it. I literally have a note in my phone with every game you played. It worked in HZD.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this is so bad i choked on my beerWAFFLE IRON-Y
And I'm braindead right now so guaranteed to count wrongI was gonna say, KD has stuff to do and I'm not nice, so y'all better be keeping your own tallies![]()
Hell I can't count correctly even when I'm not. The math problems I ask my Alexa to do for me on a daily basis are not pretty
Based on the amount of Christmas music I'm listening to lately, you could even say a little light roasting over an open fire is relaxing...Yeesh, lighten up with the sad reacts, friends. A little light roasting never killed anyone.
I wasnt confident in making a waffle vote onto the leading wagons going into the last 10 minutes. Dont forget you avoided the other people you were originally tied with as well. alley had 1 vote, from Cray who is not currently on thread. the fact that you followed stagg's waffle on there baffles me.Honestly TME and mkg avoiding the wagons completely gets you put on the radar
final tally:
TME (2) - AM, Visc
Bob ()
vetschoolsplz ()
alley (3) - Cray, Stagg, samac
samac (2) - cubs, genny
mkg (1) - TME
Zenge ()
Cray (2) - Bob, Mel
genny (1) - mkg
Mel (1) - Zenge
AM (1) - alley
10 minutes to close:
TME (2) - AM, Visc
Bob ()
vetschoolsplz (1) - Stagg
alley (1) - Cray
samac (2) - cubs, genny
mkg (1) - TME
Zenge ()
Cray (2) - Bob, Mel
genny (1) - mkg
Mel (2) - samac, Zenge
AM (1) - alley
You’re baffled that I followed stagg onto someone who I was very openly wolf reading and where I had my vote on for a significant portion of the day?I wasnt confident in making a waffle vote onto the leading wagons going into the last 10 minutes. Dont forget you avoided the other people you were originally tied with as well. alley had 1 vote, from Cray who is not currently on thread. the fact that you followed stagg's waffle on there baffles me.
final tally:
TME (2) - AM, Visc
Bob ()
vetschoolsplz ()
alley (3) - Cray, Stagg, samac
samac (2) - cubs, genny
mkg (1) - TME
Zenge ()
Cray (2) - Bob, Mel
genny (1) - mkg
Mel (1) - Zenge
AM (1) - alley
10 minutes to close:
TME (2) - AM, Visc
Bob ()
vetschoolsplz (1) - Stagg
alley (1) - Cray
samac (2) - cubs, genny
mkg (1) - TME
Zenge ()
Cray (2) - Bob, Mel
genny (1) - mkg
Mel (2) - samac, Zenge
AM (1) - alley
@Stagg737 I'm waiting.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 186K