You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SGU 2024-2025 (c/o 2029 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
shadysadie
Full Member
Interviewed 9/12 and haven’t heard back yet getting a little antsyHas anyone who interviewed around 9/13 been accepted yet? I'm still waiting and being hopeful.
shadysadie
Full Member
For those who heard back what term did you apply for? I applied for fall and am wondering if that’s why I haven’t heard back yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurevetgirl03
Full Member
Fall 2025 too. I'm getting antsy as well seeing others are starting to get their acceptance near the same interview time.For those who heard back what term did you apply for? I applied for fall and am wondering if that’s why I haven’t heard back yet
shadysadie
Full Member
I will say even though I had the same interview time as others, I turned in my application later than them in early September so that could have an effect tooFall 2025 too. I'm getting antsy as well seeing others are starting to get their acceptance near the same interview time.
futurevetgirl03
Full Member
I hope you get some good news soon!I will say even though I had the same interview time as others, I turned in my application later than them in early September so that could have an effect too
themoosifer2001
Full Member
I applied for Fall 2025For those who heard back what term did you apply for? I applied for fall and am wondering if that’s why I haven’t heard back yet
themoosifer2001
Full Member
I received an email at 4:15pm eastern timeCongratulations, that is so exciting! Just out of curiosity, did you receive an email and approximately what time of day (I'm in PST time zone)? I interviewed on 9/13 and am waiting to hear.
thank you!! I recieved an email around 4-5pm EST, I received it around 20 days after my interview so don't worry! Youve got thisCongratulations, that is so exciting! Just out of curiosity, did you receive an email and approximately what time of day (I'm in PST time zone)? I interviewed on 9/13 and am waiting to hear.
iloveruminants
Full Member
I interviewed 9/13 and have not received anythingHas anyone who interviewed around 9/13 been accepted yet? I'm still waiting and being hopeful.
I received my acceptance today, good luck to everyone still waiting!
When did you interview? Congratulations!!I received my acceptance today, good luck to everyone still waiting!
When did you interview? Congratulations!!
September 15th
futurevetgirl03
Full Member
Congratulations!I received my acceptance today, good luck to everyone still waiting!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For everyone who already interviewed, about how long did it last?
Mine lasted about 45 minutes, but I had quite a few questions for my interviewer about her experiences at SGU
iloveruminants
Full Member
Interviewed 9/13, accepted 10/9 at 11 am
futurevetgirl03
Full Member
Congratulations!!!Interviewed 9/13, accepted 10/9 at 11 am
shadysadie
Full Member
Got my acceptance today!! Applied 9/3, interviewed 9/10, and accepted at 11 am Weds 10/9!! Congrats and good luck to everyone else!
futurevetgirl03
Full Member
Congratulations!Got my acceptance today!! Applied 9/3, interviewed 9/10, and accepted at 11 am Weds 10/9!! Congrats and good luck to everyone else!
vethopeful2002
Full Member
Congrats!! I interviewed 9/23 and hoping to hear soon!!Got my acceptance today!! Applied 9/3, interviewed 9/10, and accepted at 11 am Weds 10/9!! Congrats and good luck to everyone else!
Just recieved an acceptance! Interviewed sept 19th! Good luck everyone
futurevetgirl03
Full Member
That's great! Congrats!!Just recieved an acceptance! Interviewed sept 19th! Good luck everyone
cierra.layton
Full Member
Yayy!! I interviewed on 9/20, so fingers crossed maybe I'll hear something back soon!Just recieved an acceptance! Interviewed sept 19th! Good luck everyone
For others who received an interview invite - how long did it take you to get the second email with info on how to schedule the interview? I got my initial invite on Tuesday last week and I’m still waiting to hear back even though they said they would get back in a couple days. I’m sure they’re just super swamped with apps and interviews, but wondering if/when I should reach out to them.
It took 8 days for me to receive the info with my interviewer!For others who received an interview invite - how long did it take you to get the second email with info on how to schedule the interview? I got my initial invite on Tuesday last week and I’m still waiting to hear back even though they said they would get back in a couple days. I’m sure they’re just super swamped with apps and interviews, but wondering if/when I should reach out to them.
It took 8 days for me to receive the info with my interviewer!
Tysm this makes me feel so much better
vethopeful2002
Full Member
It took me about five to get the info with the interviewer. And then I had to email him twice because he was out of the country so it was actually a good three weeks before I really was able to interview.For others who received an interview invite - how long did it take you to get the second email with info on how to schedule the interview? I got my initial invite on Tuesday last week and I’m still waiting to hear back even though they said they would get back in a couple days. I’m sure they’re just super swamped with apps and interviews, but wondering if/when I should reach out to them.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It took me about five to get the info with the interviewer. And then I had to email him twice because he was out of the country so it was actually a good three weeks before I really was able to interview.
Thank you thank you!!
cierra.layton
Full Member
I haven't🙁(Has anyone heard anything since the wave of acceptances last week?
vethopeful2002
Full Member
Nope. Interviewed 9/23 and have been checking my email constantly 🤣
Just got an email asking if I want my application reviewed for the January term for an expedited decision. I interviewed September 24.Has anyone heard anything since the wave of acceptances last week?
cierra.layton
Full Member
I also got that email
They must still be trying to fill their January class, I received an email yesterday asking if I wanted to change my start date from the August term to the January term instead.
cierra.layton
Full Member
I was hoping to hear something back this week😭 interview was 9/20
shadysadie
Full Member
I received an acceptance for fall 25 and they even offered me a seat in spring instead they must be low
I know I was later than you but I interviewed 10/3 and didn’t get an email eitherNot sure if it's a good or bad thing I didn't get the spring term email. Interviewed 9/22 they were so close to me too
vethopeful2002
Full Member
I interviewed 923 and I didn’t either. I assume it’s because I don’t graduate until May but I’m not sure if it’s good or bad and we were so close to hearing based on other peoples dates. Hopefully soon!Not sure if it's a good or bad thing I didn't get the spring term email. Interviewed 9/22 they were so close to me too
cierra.layton
Full Member
I interviewed 9/20 I'm hoping to hear back any time now
futurevetgirl03
Full Member
I interviewed 9/13 and have not heard anything. I don’t graduate until May so Spring wouldn’t work for me. I’m really hoping to get accepted for Fall but am starting to get worried since others have heard back.
futurevetgirl03
Full Member
I just got my acceptance email! Best of luck to those still waiting. Don’t give up, you got this!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
vethopeful2002
Full Member
Yay congrats!!!!I just got my acceptance email! Best of luck to those still waiting. Don’t give up, you got this!!
stephanyvelasco
Full Member
Congratulation! when was your interview?I just got my acceptance email! Best of luck to those still waiting. Don’t give up, you got this!!
I am so sorry to hear. Please keep your head up, there is still plenty of time left in the cycle and any school would be so so lucky to have youI just got my rejection (interviewed 9/23)
futurevetgirl03
Full Member
I interviewed 9/13 accepted 10/21.Congratulation! when was your interview?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 607
- Views
- 89K