Shenandoah University School of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just got off the phone with them and they had my application on hold pending my pact score, they have that now so I should be hearing from them soon.

When did you take your PCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm, I took my PCAT 11/1, looks like they won't be getting the updated score anytime soon. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got off the phone with them and they had my application on hold pending my pact score, they have that now so I should be hearing from them soon.

Good luck and I hope they get back to you guys who are waiting for an interview soon! My interview went pretty well. It was really causal and relaxed, I felt like I just had a normal conversation with the faculty and the student. I ended up asking them more questions than they asked me, hahaha. I think we just sat there talking for like 40mins (time went by really fast). They said they will get back to me within 2-3 weeks. *fingers crossed*

Sorry to hear, did they give you an explanation at least to why? Additionally, have you heard back from anywhere else you applied?

Yeah I've got a bunch of interviews already. I applied to Shenandoah as a practice school to test my interview skills lol. Good luck to everyone else!~

Yeah I've got a bunch of interviews already. I applied to Shenandoah as a practice school to test my interview skills lol. Good luck to everyone else!~

Good luck! Keep us updated. Waiting...is killing me!

Just been accepted to the ashburn campus!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ashburn as well. How did you find the interview?

It was very relaxed. They're not there to intimidate you, only to get a sense of your personality. Just be excited about being there and you'll rock it. :)

It was very relaxed. They're not there to intimidate you, only to get a sense of your personality. Just be excited about being there and you'll rock it. :)

Thanks for info! Are you attending for sure?

hey do you guys know anything about their prereqs? like do they have to be at an upper division level (300 level or up) or do 200 level classes count? I only have microbio left to take to fulfill it and i don't want to risk it taking the harder 300 level if i can take the 200 level class and still get a good grade. I emailed Debbie and Cindy but neither have got back to me.

And do you guys know if any bio class will be okay for their bio elective?

Last edited:
I took microbiology in community college. It's fine as long as the credit hours is what they ask for.

Wow, that was a really fast reply! Congrats! I am still waiting to hear back *fingers crossed*

Thank you! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :) When did you interview and for which campus?

Thank you! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :) When did you interview and for which campus?

Interviewed on the same day :p I believed we went on the school tour together too, hahaha. So, I haven't heard back yet...so I don't know. I email Ms. Debbie and she said that the committee is meeting up at the end of this week, so hopefully, I hear back soon *Yikes*

How long did you wait for your interview? Did you get the interview after you called them? I'm still waiting for my interview invitation. I submitted my app about 2 months ago. I called them today and they told me that it's put on hold and the admissions committee will be looking at it soon. I wonder when "soon" is. hehe

My PCAT scores finally showed up today; I left a message for Cindy asking about my class -- hopefully I get interview invite sooner than later.

I'm got my acceptance email today!!! So excited and happy!

Can someone give me the link to the fb pg for class of 2017 I can't find it. Thanks

Is anyone interviewing on the 18th; this coming Tuesday?

Hi, I was wondering for those of you accepted what were your PCAT scores and GPA? I just want to get an idea of what the school is looking for. Thank You!

Thanks for posting the fb link

pharmcas gpa: 2.95 (before academic update)
pcat 66

Did horrrible today on the PCAT, does anyone know how low you can get to still be chosen to interview.

Current stats:
GPA 3.3+ (awaiting pharmcas to configure it to their standards)
4 years pharmacy technician
Associate of Science in Biology Degree

Anyone know how often shenandoah does video conferencing lectures?

Almost everyday, especially if youre in the Ashburn campus.

I got an interview invite and they asked me to choose from February 11 through March 15, Monday - Friday. Don't they have set dates? :confused:

I got an interview invite and they asked me to choose from February 11 through March 15, Monday - Friday. Don't they have set dates? :confused:

It was the same for me, I had to pick a date too. I think it is quite convenient since they know most applicants have busy lives and such.

It was the same for me, I had to pick a date too. I think it is quite convenient since they know most applicants have busy lives and such.

I'm not a fan of the interview process. It took me nearly a whole day to fly to Virginia from California for an interview and tour that lasted less than one hour. I wish they planned something that lasted the whole day so I can get a feel for the whole campus.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the interview process. It took me nearly a whole day to fly to Virginia from California for an interview and tour that lasted less than one hour. I wish they planned something that lasted the whole day so I can get a feel for the whole campus.

I know what you mean; I was the only applicant that interviewed that day. They are really nice and friendly though.

Anyone want to share their pros and cons of this school? Would love to hear from current students and would help me on deciding. Thank you!!