Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone had a list of Special Masters Programs with a specific emphasis in Anatomy that either had a linkage with it's medical school [MD or DO] OR allowed you to take classes with the first year medical students. So far, the only program I have found that checks all these boxes is Lincoln Memorial University's MS program. Any information that is up-to-date would be much appreciated. Thanks!
I was wondering if anyone had a list of Special Masters Programs with a specific emphasis in Anatomy that either had a linkage with it's medical school [MD or DO] OR allowed you to take classes with the first year medical students. So far, the only program I have found that checks all these boxes is Lincoln Memorial University's MS program. Any information that is up-to-date would be much appreciated. Thanks!