Social Life In Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you really think the internet gives you a reason to say whatever you want with no consequences? I go to UTH, a school to which you are applying, and am pretty good friends with the admissions people. From your mdApps, you seem pretty easy to identify, and I am strongly considering showing them your beliefs. I don't think that they would want to be associated with someone who thinks of women in this way

:eek: Woah, things just got serious in this thread (again).

Members don't see this ad.

So you really think the internet gives you a reason to say whatever you want with no consequences? I go to UTH, a school to which you are applying, and am pretty good friends with the admissions people. From your mdApps, you seem pretty easy to identify, and I am strongly considering showing them your beliefs. I don't think that they would want to be associated with someone who thinks of women in this way

Remember Remember the Rescindment of November.

R.I.P. Cat in the Hat

Never forget.

As surprised as I am by the content in this thread, I say that this is uncalled for.

don't worry, luckily for Gandalf, i'm not really into messing up peoples lives :) that's not how we are at UTH, even if they come of incredibly badly on the internet. Just a reminder that you are in no way as anonymous as you seem, and although it may seem that the internet is a place to hide behind your keyboard, what you put out there is permanent and can easily be traced. Don't say super offensive comments, you know if you had to defend your beliefs in say, an interview, you would be singing a different tune

Members don't see this ad :)
Young girls shouldn't be wearing that in the first place.

I agree.. The ironic part was that the PARENTS filed complaints against the school to let the girls wear it again..

Look, If you are butthurt about what I say, suck it up. Considering you are going to be a doctor, you should get used to the fact that you will find people with differing opinions from your own. And considering from my MDApps, you wont get far without any concrete proof to deciding who I am.

As surprised as I am by the content in this thread, I say that this is uncalled for.

Clearly some people cant learn to take a joke...

don't worry, luckily for Gandalf, i'm not really into messing up peoples lives :) that's not how we are at UTH, even if they come of incredibly badly on the internet. Just a reminder that you are in no way as anonymous as you seem, and although it may seem that the internet is a place to hide behind your keyboard, what you put out there is permanent and can easily be traced. Don't say super offensive comments, you know if you had to defend your beliefs in say, an interview, you would be singing a different tune

If someone asked me if I was Gandalf on SDN, I would say yes... easily. So if I come to UTH to interview, feel free to ask.

And I doubt a school would be offended because I think its slutty for a girl to sleep around with many guys... Im sure many would agree.

Last edited:
If someone asked me if I was Gandalf on SDN, I would say yes... easily. So if I come to UTH to interview, feel free to ask.

And I doubt a school would be offended because I think its slutty for a girl to sleep around with many guys... Im sure many would agree.

righttt, hope you don't get a girl interviewer, like many people in admissions are! I think they would be offended by you using such derogatory terms as "ho", and if you really were so confident in your beliefs, you wouldn't have deleted your MDApps. Don't worry though, I still remember your stats

righttt, hope you don't get a girl interviewer, like many people in admissions are! I think they would be offended by you using such derogatory terms as "ho", and if you really were so confident in your beliefs, you wouldn't have deleted your MDApps. Don't worry though, I still remember your stats

ho? its been in the mainstream media for over 20 years...
short term for a slut... who is a woman who sleeps around.
are you just going to pretend these women dont exist?

I deleted my MDApps two hours ago... along with my twitter and instagram.

Even if I got a girl interviewer, I doubt they would ask me about my sexual preferences...
and if they did, I would still say that I wouldnt date a girl who has slept around.. not many guys do.

You can remember my stats all you want, but without incontrovertible proof, I doubt anyone would blindly push aside anyone with similar numbers to prevent one student from attending.

Furthermore, people from different cultures value different things. I, for example, value modesty... and I doubt anyone will hold it against me.

Hey, if I slip you a nice crisp 100 dollar bill, could you do me a favor and let them know ________ _________ is a cool dude? :thumbup:

In a few years when I have more gains they are going to straight out know I'm "The Buff OP". :laugh:

premeds take note. avoid these kids in med school

Lololol. Threatening others because you're butthurt and lack a sense of humor. Get over yourself and focus on the boards.

Members don't see this ad :)

:yawn: get over yourself kid

Dude are you this bored at med school? I was thinking you should be doing something more productive rather than acting like an internet tough guy. Go cry me a river.

And I used to think that doctors and med students are too busy to care what's being said over the internet. Thanks for proving us wrong by being unproductive and whining about your butthurt feelings, since no one in the real world would care what you think.

This thread is nice guys complaining about why girls won't date them because they are 'too nice' while actually being gross dudes. Girls say they are being disgusting, guys tell them to rock on and google yoga pants. Nice guys say better to believe dudes over women. Repeat cycle.

:confused:

Sent from my Nexus 7

LOL

Strong beta presence detected. You sound like ur in middle school brah

premeds take note. avoid these kids in med school

Lololol. Threatening others because you're butthurt and lack a sense of humor. Get over yourself and focus on the boards.

:yawn: get over yourself kid

Dude are you this bored at med school? I was thinking you should be doing something more productive rather than acting like an internet tough guy. Go cry me a river.

And I used to think that doctors and med students are too busy to care what's being said over the internet. Thanks for proving us wrong by being unproductive and whining about your butthurt feelings, since no one in the real world would care what you think.

and in life.

LOL

Strong beta presence detected. You sound like ur in middle school brah

:claps::claps:

I'd probably bet she's a woman.

I wonder what she would even say to adcoms... " you shouldn't admit this guy because his opinions on some promiscuous women hurt my feelings.."

This thread is nice guys complaining about why girls won't date them because they are 'too nice' while actually being gross dudes. Girls say they are being disgusting, guys tell them to rock on and google yoga pants. Nice guys say better to believe dudes over women. Repeat cycle.

what are you even babbling about

Last edited:

what are you even babbling about

That is a female's perspective.

From a man's perspective, this thread is about men not wanting to be in relationships/dating with promiscuous/slutty women. Women posters getting their feelings hurt that I am calling promiscous women sluts ( that is the definition after all). Some discussion about alpha/beta personalities and how women react to the different types of behavior. Some discussion about the effects of yoga pants and its effect on the males.

That is a female's perspective.

From a man's perspective, this thread is about men not wanting to be in relationships/dating with promiscuous/slutty women. Women posters getting their feelings hurt that I am calling promiscous women sluts ( that is the definition after all). Some discussion about alpha/beta personalities and how women react to the different types of behavior. Some discussion about the effects of yoga pants and its effect on the males.

Slutty women are past their sexual expiration date. They follow the " one lock many keys" model

/thread

Lolol. Whatever suits you madam.

Slutty women are past their sexual expiration date. They follow the " one lock many keys" model

/thread

Well no one wants to buy a car with 100,000 miles on it..

She's a frisky woman. Definitely my style. I bet she's somewhat attracted to my confidence despite intervening to defend you.

Bros before... women. lol

Last edited:
Bottom line: Both genders being "slutty" is a turn off to some people. There is someone for everyone after all :)

Is some kid with a boner for lord of the rings really talking about how alpha he is and what constitutes a ho on the internet? I can't think of anything that is more "beta" than this.

Is some kid with a boner for lord of the rings really talking about how alpha he is and what constitutes a ho on the internet? I can't think of anything that is more "beta" than this.

You mad that an alpha male can also appreciate a literary masterpiece?

Would you rather my username be Dr. GTL? or something tool-ish?

Status
Not open for further replies.