SOS Where to go after undergrad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdmd2421

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My end goal here is to eventually end up in medical school at some point. As of now, I've been looking into different post-bacc programs, as I'm looking to graduate in May 2017 with probably around a 3.2 and maybe like a 2.9 science GPA. Im from the NYC area and every post bacc program I've looked into either won't let you apply until AFTER you've received an undergraduate degree or isn't geared towards students who've graduated with a science degree. So I feel totally screwed rn

I did take my GRE as back up for maybe getting a masters but didn't do as well as i could've so im definitely more interested in a post-bacc than anything else.

I really have no clue what to do and taking a year off is really really really something i don't want to do AT ALL haha. if anyone has any sort of advice i would appreciate it, I don't think I've ever felt as lost as i do right now.

Members don't see this ad.

Wrong forum. Pre-allo or pre-osteo would be more appropriate. Look into nyc osteo programs and their typical incoming class GPAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.