South College DPT summer 2018 start date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

L_0682

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone waiting to hear back from South College? If you have been accepted, what was the interview like? What did you think of their hybrid program?

I would really appreciate any feedback, thank you!!
 
Hello, I received an interview and acceptance for the 2018 start date. The interview was very weird for me (but i guess it went well haha). It was online via a video service and they had five questions you respond too. I don't remember them exactly, but they were fairly average interview questions. I heard back from the interview within a week. I applied in January 2018 and hear back the end of February. Accepted last week.

I declined the acceptance because I did not want to participate in a blended program. I still have some wait lists and interviews so I am taking my chances.