South University Interviews 2010-2011

Started by 2011Bound
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah same here! i like it!
I am awaiting for next week so we will find out our results!
 
Thought mine went great as well! Everyone was so nice and welcoming! Dying to hear something!!! Good Luck everyone!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

This is Minh, I thought there would be some of you from the interview that would be on here lol. I'm also waiting to hear back from them. What's up Nikita? How are things going?
 
Hey all,

This is Minh, I thought there would be some of you from the interview that would be on here lol. I'm also waiting to hear back from them. What's up Nikita? How are things going?
good, here! what about you? im just anxiously waiting for an email/call/letter whatever!!!

did they say they will email us?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'M IN!!!!!! So excited, it came through the mail! I couldn't believe it since everyone else got emails!
 
I just found out I was accepted also! The strange thing was the email was routed to my junk mail folder, good thing I checked the folder.
 
Hey guys! For those who already interviewed..how did you like the school? And what is the area around the school like? Does it seem safe?
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone, I declined my seat at South. Good luck to the rest of you 🙂

bananas: I stayed at the La Quinta Inn by the school. Not sure of the exact address. It was nice and reasonable (60 something)
 
For those that had an interview and have been accepted, when did you get the e-mail saying your application file was complete and the time between when you received an e-mail for an interview??
 
For those that had an interview and have been accepted, when did you get the e-mail saying your application file was complete and the time between when you received an e-mail for an interview??

This might sound weird, but I received a phone call inviting me for an interview and then it wasn't until the next day I received an email saying my file was complete. Completely backwards I know, but thats what happened.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I have an interview tomorrow with south, so if any of you read this tonight, I'll see you tomorrow! I'll be the big Asian guy lol
 
For the people who got accepted to this school, how long did it take for them to send you an email (or er.. spam) after the interview?
 
What was your GPA and PCAT for those of you who were accepted to South? Thanks

GPA: 3.2

PCAT 75th percentile (did hella bad on RC, but got 95 on chem and 86 on bio)

I also have a lot of research experience and volunteer/retail experience as well. Got one of my letter of recs from the pharmacy that I volunteer at.
 
I got my acceptance by email yesterday too!! My PCAT is 67 and GPA is 3.3 with 1 and 1/2 years retail pharmacy experience. I think i did really well at the interview. I have also been accepted to PCOM and waiting for Mercer's reply.
 
GPA: 3.2

PCAT 75th percentile (did hella bad on RC, but got 95 on chem and 86 on bio)

I also have a lot of research experience and volunteer/retail experience as well. Got one of my letter of recs from the pharmacy that I volunteer at.

I noticed you also applied to Roosevelt...did u hear anything from that school?
 
I noticed you also applied to Roosevelt...did u hear anything from that school?

Not yet.. They told me to do that windows live email thing, but I've been checking and I haven't seen anything about an interview. For now, I think I may put my deposit down for either South or another school I got accepted to and will only eat the deposit if I get into a school like UMB or something.
 
I've been accepted to SOUTH C/O 2015!! YAY!! I interviewed on 11/11/11! 😀

I can't wait to meet the rest of you that have been and will be accepted. 🙂