This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stonefawkes

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, wanted to get some input:
I am planning on applying to Western U's MSMS program which is a 1-year deal. I have LORs on Interfolio from the last few years in two versions from each letter writer--one that uses the term "special masters program" and the other the uses "postbac program" when referring to the program in question.

Do you think it would affect me negatively to use the LORs that use "special masters program" in applying to the MSMS program? Basically, do I need to hunt down my letter writers and ask them to upload another version that simply says "masters program" and not "special masters program"? I could do it (it would be a hassle but doable if necessary) but I'd rather not if enough people think it won't be a big deal.