Speed WW - SAR edition (Interest/Sign-up/Game?? Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SARdoghandler

THE BLOODY QUEEB OF EBGLAND (rip)
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Interest was expressed in a speed game running tomorrow (December 1). Cycles would be 55 minute days and 5 minute nights (i.e. 7-7:05 is night, 7:05-8 is day, repeat as necessary). I need 9 people to run it if we're going to make it happen. Theme is TBD and may be flavourless depending on how busy I get tomorrow - I don't want to commit to a theme and then have it be lackluster for you guys.

Signups will close at some time that is in the future but is before tomorrow.

I've probably missed putting a ton of info on here but I'm tired so ya'll can just ask for info I'm missing hahah. I'd accept probably 1 co-mod if someone is dying to help me keep the craziness under control.

Tentative start time is 9am PST/10am MST/11am CST/12 noon EST

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Lol, if I couldn't play a regular game well, don't think a speed game will be a good idea

Work all day today and tomorrow
Maybe I just missed you :p

Reactions: 2 users
What time do you think you'll start & how long will cycles be?

What time do you think you'll start & how long will cycles be?

Cycle information is in the post. One hour to complete a full day/night cycle. Likely starting morning-ish for me so maybe 10am MST so we don't run too late? Willing to shuffle that if there is a large demand but no earlier than 9am MST for my mental wellness hahaha. Could start later if there is a demand.

Cycle information is in the post. One hour to complete a full day/night cycle. Likely starting morning-ish for me so maybe 10am MST so we don't run too late? Willing to shuffle that if there is a large demand but no earlier than 9am MST for my mental wellness hahaha. Could start later if there is a demand.

oops sorry, just skimmed over and didn't even read initial post. I would appreciate later if possible~

Members don't see this ad :)
Work all day tomorrow :( thanks for the tag though!! Have fun!

@Melchizedek @Animal Midwife imagine if it's just the three of us lol
The betrayal and fear would run deep. F3 for all the ages.
Shortest speed game ever? Mexican stand off?
giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 users
I wont be able to keep up with a speed game tomorrow. I promise to lurk

1. Mel
2. Paws
3. AM
4. shelter

there's, like, a minuscule chance I will drop the ball on this and forget about it. please PM me for my snapchat username if you're willing to add me and remind me tomorrow.

You don’t get on SDN for maybe a 12-24 hour period and two new game threads are up. Geez guys. Also I forever lose number four bc I don’t see it in time. But I do appreciate the tag. Also I’m getting a Christmas tree in the mountains tmrw so I probably will be driving and miss a cycle. Which would be bad :(

Game Start!
giphy2.gif

There won't be any flavour theme specific to this game as it's the first speed game I've run, and I need to try and stay on top of it more than you all need flavour. So it's a good old villagers vs. wolves - whoever survives is the winner!

Roster
@Melchizedek
@StayingPositive2017
@Animal Midwife
@sheltermed
@Lawper
@SnowshoeDog143

This is an open set up, the roles are as follows:
4 x vanillager
1 x lone wolf
1 x lone wolf

All role Pms are out. If you did not get one, you are a vanillager and I will be making you a role PM shortly but ran out of time before game start (lol)

Each lone wolf is out for themselves. In order for village to win, both wolves must be eliminated. In order for a wolf to win, they must eliminate all other players. The wolves do not know each others identity. There is a mechanism to ensure only one death will occur a night.

The Rules
1. Day cycles will end every hour on the hour and night cycles will run for 10 minutes, with the possibility to end sooner if actions are in
2. Plurality is not in effect
3. All other standard WW rules apply? IDK I trust ya'll to figure it out
4. There is some pming in this game, everyone has been assigned a PM pairing which I will make as soon as I've posted this start. PAirings were random. You can choose to use this if you want, but you may not open any PMs outside of mod created ones.
5. This is a balance experiment so I hope it works out and ya'll have fun. If you don't have fun, pretend you did anyway.

Happy lynching!

Reactions: 1 users
I've never speed gamed and there are so few of us I feel like mislynching will be hard

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk