-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Speed WW - SAR edition (Interest/Sign-up/Game?? Thread)
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
omg is this mylo
Explain softly
I've never speed gamed and there are so few of us I feel like mislynching will be hard
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
What?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is it?
No, of course not.
Remember any and all confusion from shelter is genuine
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Remember any and all confusion from shelter is genuine
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
what does this mean
can we do a reset if we lose immediately? has there ever been two wws in one day?
lynch snowy
cuz i was sure you were a wolf last game and was wrong so you must be now
lol I just sound wolfy a lot?
I've only been a wolf a couple times. And didnt die right away only once. I suck at it.
Lynch Shelter
For trying to hide behind established cluelessness lol
For trying to hide behind established cluelessness lol
i dont understandNo, of course not.
i dont understand
It's not mylo, I was mistaken.
I kind of want to be lynched because I stayed up til 5am hydrating and it feels like my eyeballs are falling out but I literally JUST got a role pm meaning I'm a boring vanillager
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Remember any and all confusion from shelter is genuine
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
sure...
Lynch shelter
for now
for now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this makes me want to lynch you, but mel jumped it so quick now im not sure between the two of youRemember any and all confusion from shelter is genuine
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
OMG
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
I kind of want to be lynched because I stayed up til 5am hydrating and it feels like my eyeballs are falling out but I literally JUST got a role pm meaning I'm a boring vanillager
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Then who should be lynched?
IF YOU ARE CONFUSED BY MY CONFUSION
I WWanna Be The Very Best (Game Thread)
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
I WWanna Be The Very Best (Game Thread)
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
I was gonna lynch Mel for no reason but snowy jumped on it first so I didn't wanna look weirdThen who should be lynched?
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
But you were wolf in that game
A bad one
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
IF YOU ARE CONFUSED BY MY CONFUSION
I WWanna Be The Very Best (Game Thread)
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
I'm not sure why you brought it up in the first place
I'm always gonna bring it upI'm not sure why you brought it up in the first place
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
How do you feel about there already being 3 votes on shelter?Lynch shelter
for now
How do you feel about there already being 3 votes on shelter?
How are there three votes on shelter?
Lynching shelter is the literal worst idea for real
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
I kind of want to be lynched because I stayed up til 5am hydrating and it feels like my eyeballs are falling out but I literally JUST got a role pm meaning I'm a boring vanillager
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Lynching shelter is the literal worst idea for real
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
😕
You lawp and melHow are there three votes on shelter?
this makes me want to lynch you, but mel jumped it so quick now im not sure between the two of you
I’m just so popular 😍I was gonna lynch Mel for no reason but snowy jumped on it first so I didn't wanna look weird
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D1 Why did I run a speed game OFFICIAL lynch tally
Mel (1) - Snowy
Snowy (1) - Paws
Shelter (1) - Lawpy, Mel, AM
5/6 voting
Lynch close in ~35 minutes
Mel (1) - Snowy
Snowy (1) - Paws
Shelter (1) - Lawpy, Mel, AM
5/6 voting
Lynch close in ~35 minutes
You lawp and mel
hm, didn't see lawpy's vote the first time.
Unlynch shelter
Lynch Lawpy
Lynch Lawpy
That's weird for the tally queenhm, didn't see lawpy's vote the first time.
How do you feel about it now that you know?
Unlynch Shelter
Lynch AM
I don’t believe the master of tallies just happened to not notice she was the third vote on someone in a game this small
Edit: ninja’d by paws
Lynch AM
I don’t believe the master of tallies just happened to not notice she was the third vote on someone in a game this small
Edit: ninja’d by paws
Unlynch shelter
Lynch Lawpy
NinjadThat's weird for the tally queen
How do you feel about it now that you know?
D1 Why did I run a speed game OFFICIAL lynch tally
Mel (1) - Snowy
Snowy (1) - Paws
Shelter (1) - Lawpy
Lawpy (1) - AM
AM (1) - Mel
A five way tie???
5/6 voting
Lynch close in ~35 minutes
Ya'll are gonna get a lot of these as long as I'm around my computer to ensure I don't fall behind
Mel (1) - Snowy
Snowy (1) - Paws
Shelter (1) - Lawpy
Lawpy (1) - AM
AM (1) - Mel
A five way tie???
5/6 voting
Lynch close in ~35 minutes
Ya'll are gonna get a lot of these as long as I'm around my computer to ensure I don't fall behind
That's weird for the tally queen
How do you feel about it now that you know?
Feels extremely reachy.
That's weird for the tally queen
How do you feel about it now that you know?
AgreedUnlynch Shelter
Lynch AM
I don’t believe the master of tallies just happened to not notice she was the third vote on someone in a game this small
Unlynch Shelter
Lynch AM
I don’t believe the master of tallies just happened to not notice she was the third vote on someone in a game this small
Edit: ninja’d by paws
This is super fake. I only notice the votes if I tally myself and you know it.
Unlynch Lawpy
Lynch Mel
Lynch Mel
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
********D1 Why did I run a speed game OFFICIAL lynch tally
Mel (1) - Snowy
Snowy (1) - Paws
Shelter (1) - Lawpy, Mel, AM
5/6 voting
Lynch close in ~35 minutes
Math is hard
*********
🙁 why
There's a wolf on the shelter vote and I thought it might be you initially.
###lynch mel###
Sorry idk how to bold on mobile
I think Mel is creating a diversion
A diversion from what idk but still
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Sorry idk how to bold on mobile
I think Mel is creating a diversion
A diversion from what idk but still
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This thread is going so fast lol
Why did you think Lawper first?There's a wolf on the shelter vote and I thought it might be you initially.
********
Math is hard
*********
Is that a volunteer to take over, I heard?? Hmmmm?
I don't think wolf AM makes gaffes openly tbh. She's careful on what she says.
Mel actually had a reason to vote there though.There's a wolf on the shelter vote and I thought it might be you initially.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K