Speed WW take 2

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dude, I thought you questioning wanting to break a tie was really weird. Why risk two people dying in a game with 12 people, where 9-10 are villagers? That is a reason to have feels.
If you look back, I was actually trying to break it. Pippy ended up beating me to it, but I was trying to avoid a double kill. I'm perfectly fine with avoiding ties, but it was the way coop was pleading that just brought back other games
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you look back, I was actually trying to break it. Pippy ended up beating me to it, but I was trying to avoid a double kill. I'm perfectly fine with avoiding ties, but it was the way coop was pleading that just brought back other games
I saw you did, but I still don't get why you thought it was weird coop would want to break the tie. obviously you're not a wolf, but it doesn't change I thought it was weird.
 
If you look back, I was actually trying to break it. Pippy ended up beating me to it, but I was trying to avoid a double kill. I'm perfectly fine with avoiding ties, but it was the way coop was pleading that just brought back other games
I was literally trying to avoid double kill, which I thought you didn't think would happen, but that seems weird to you?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so reading over cdo's posts. Besides the dead people she was suspicious of coopah the first day but I don't know what became of that or why. Also, this was weird like casting a bit of shade but not too much:

idk I don't see 3M as wolfy, but then again, she hasn't really said anything besides for this.

and that was before the game even started.
 
I already used my ability so I have no qualms about sharing...I'm the reviver🙂

You're welcome STL, though I tried to revive Pippy lol
 
c14e59d1b981e5110e2d3493a9775ec5_im-baaaack-im-baaaack-meme_768-576.jpeg
******
I think you missed your opportunity to rap the Eminem you promised me.


(Yes, I listened to this, and every word that is said doesn't get censored on SDN so it's okay)
******
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I am going to go with

*******lynch nyanko**********

the maybe post from earlier seemed off, the voting pattern would make sense for a wolf trying not to pile on 1 target, and the very late lynch switch to cdo after she was going down.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They already know who it was and it narrows down a villager. So it's fine to put the target there, as the target was already there. It's just keeping it from us at this point.
Eh yeah I guess. I protected @Animal Midwife, which she was targeted last night, so my protection was needed. not sure if she got a notification, but i got one saying she was protected.
 
@ ski, who did you protect?

I can clear ny, and based on mmm role I'm fairly certain she's village because her role was village in trilt's favorite things game. So add your person and us, and that leaves 3 left with 2 wolves probably.