Speed WW take 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
dude, I thought you questioning wanting to break a tie was really weird. Why risk two people dying in a game with 12 people, where 9-10 are villagers? That is a reason to have feels.
If you look back, I was actually trying to break it. Pippy ended up beating me to it, but I was trying to avoid a double kill. I'm perfectly fine with avoiding ties, but it was the way coop was pleading that just brought back other games

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did a conversion happen in the last speed game?

If you look back, I was actually trying to break it. Pippy ended up beating me to it, but I was trying to avoid a double kill. I'm perfectly fine with avoiding ties, but it was the way coop was pleading that just brought back other games
I saw you did, but I still don't get why you thought it was weird coop would want to break the tie. obviously you're not a wolf, but it doesn't change I thought it was weird.

I was literally trying to avoid double kill, which I thought you didn't think would happen, but that seems weird to you?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I did not.

I'm not sure if I want to say since my protection worked last night and that would just put a night kill target on someone's back.
They already know who it was and it narrows down a villager. So it's fine to put the target there, as the target was already there. It's just keeping it from us at this point.

Dang. STL and Pippy really do think alike. They've fused!

Okay so reading over cdo's posts. Besides the dead people she was suspicious of coopah the first day but I don't know what became of that or why. Also, this was weird like casting a bit of shade but not too much:

idk I don't see 3M as wolfy, but then again, she hasn't really said anything besides for this.

and that was before the game even started.

Dang. STL and Pippy really do think alike. They've fused!
They tried to pull the hard drive from the junk yard, couldn't differentiate between the two, and grabbed mine by accident.

But in all seriousness, what was the ACTUAL final tally last lynch?

Reactions: 1 users
I already used my ability so I have no qualms about sharing...I'm the reviver:)

You're welcome STL, though I tried to revive Pippy lol

c14e59d1b981e5110e2d3493a9775ec5_im-baaaack-im-baaaack-meme_768-576.jpeg
I think you missed your opportunity to rap the Eminem you promised me.

(Yes, I listened to this, and every word that is said doesn't get censored on SDN so it's okay)

Okay so reading over cdo's posts. Besides the dead people she was suspicious of coopah the first day but I don't know what became of that or why. Also, this was weird like casting a bit of shade but not too much:

She kinda did the same thing with cheat and she was vanilla

Lynch 3m

Like Snowy pointed out, cdo's interactions with you seem a little off.

I think I am going to go with

*******lynch nyanko**********

the maybe post from earlier seemed off, the voting pattern would make sense for a wolf trying not to pile on 1 target, and the very late lynch switch to cdo after she was going down.

I already used my ability so I have no qualms about sharing...I'm the reviver:)

You're welcome STL, though I tried to revive Pippy lol
(in all seriousness, she has an assignment due so I needed to sub for her. But thanks for choosing her over me! :p)

They already know who it was and it narrows down a villager. So it's fine to put the target there, as the target was already there. It's just keeping it from us at this point.
Eh yeah I guess. I protected @Animal Midwife, which she was targeted last night, so my protection was needed. not sure if she got a notification, but i got one saying she was protected.

@ ski, who did you protect?

I can clear ny, and based on mmm role I'm fairly certain she's village because her role was village in trilt's favorite things game. So add your person and us, and that leaves 3 left with 2 wolves probably.