Speed WW take 2

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay fools. I am your protector. Lynch me and you lose that. I know this may get me wolf killed over night, but there's a chance that I won't just so that everyone looks back at me again tomorrow and lynches me because of it.

Okay no disputes then

Unlynch ski

Lynch caiter
 
Okay fools. I am your protector. Lynch me and you lose that. I know this may get me wolf killed over night, but there's a chance that I won't just so that everyone looks back at me again tomorrow and lynches me because of it.
Ok now we're exactly like my wolf game, I'm not buying this at all really. Any wolf can claim protector especially in Speed game where no one will likely get notification of protection
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok now we're exactly like my wolf game, I'm not buying this at all really. Any wolf can claim protector especially in Speed game where no one will likely get notification of protection

Yeah but if there was another player with that role they'd prob call her out?
 
Ok now we're exactly like my wolf game, I'm not buying this at all really. Any wolf can claim protector especially in Speed game where no one will likely get notification of protection
I got notifications both nights that my protection was not needed. I protected pippy N1 and after she died N2 i said to trilt "damn... protected her the wrong night"
 
Okay fools. I am your protector. Lynch me and you lose that. I know this may get me wolf killed over night, but there's a chance that I won't just so that everyone looks back at me again tomorrow and lynches me because of it.
**unlynch ski, lynch cdo**
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unofficial maybe correct lynch tally?
Snowy (0) -
Ski (3) - Egg, Coopah
Cdo (3) - Ski, 3m, caiter
Caiter (1) - Snowy

7/8 accounted for. Check your vote for sure.[/QUOTE]

I'm on ski and egg was voting for herself
 
*****************************************************

3rgXBBSf6Z0yjQ0Yjm.gif


*****************************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm on ski and egg was voting for herself
Egg was actually your vote, thank you. Everyone, one moment to verify this as correct.

Ny's vote too late.[/QUOTE]
this makes more sense haha 2 on ski though, I did't change the numbers on accident
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
contingency lynch caiter because she was pushing my lynch but didnt have too much more than "just feels"
dude, I thought you questioning wanting to break a tie was really weird. Why risk two people dying in a game with 12 people, where 9-10 are villagers? That is a reason to have feels.