Speed WW Take 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And on that note, ties are gross

Unlynch ski
Lynch serher

20 minutes before close? chillax bruh

lynch serher

No defense to be seen, disappearing near close and hoping for sympathy moves away from them is often a wolfy tactic.

Members don't see this ad.

@Trilt, it was this quote:

unlynch butts
lynch serher

for jumping on the BBC vote with no reasoning.

I posted what I did about BBC kind of as a joke, because I'm aware it's serious grasping. I wanted to see if anyone would start to pile on the BBC vote without reasoning after that comment, it kind of gives wolves a reason to "agree and vote for someone" without having to add anything to the game.

She's posting a lot of stuff that's like "if you're a villager, do xyz! Wolves do abc." It's overly helpful.
I only had one of those types of posts. It was explaining to cheat what serher was saying about retaliatory votes. The rest was me pushing BBC and trying to get her to defend. I know BBC knows how to play this game, but didn't understand why, if she truly was village, she wasn't trying to defend and was just giving up and saying "i dont care if im lynched"

Members don't see this ad :)
giphy.gif

20 minutes before close? chillax bruh

lynch serher

No defense to be seen, disappearing near close and hoping for sympathy moves away from them is often a wolfy tactic.
She actually has to leave, so the lynch was timed conveniently for her

D2 Lynch Tally CHECK YOUR VOTES

Cheat (1) - GB
GB () -
Goose (1) - 3m
3m (1) - ski
Serher (5) - cheat, SAR, goose, Pippy, Trilt
Ski (2) - nessy, serher

10/10 votes accounted for

Dead is Serher a Vanillager

People Left Alive

1. Great Butts
2. Cheat
3. Nessy
4. goose
5. serher
6. raf
7. BBC
8. Ski
9. SAR
10. Pippy
11. Trilt
12. 3m

I don't particularly care for the fact that nessie is voting and then ghosting for the rest of the cycle.
I forgot she was playing until I looked at the final lynch tally and saw her name on there.
Cheat is also voting and then ghosting mostly as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dead is Goose the Rezzer
It is now D2 lynch closes 11:40

People Left Alive

1. Great Butts
2. Cheat
3. Nessy

4. goose
5. serher
6. raf
7. BBC
8. Ski
9. SAR
10. Pippy
11. Trilt
12. 3m

Nessy and cheat haven't been around much which can be pretty typical of cheat but that doesn't seem like nessy.

Feeling suspicious of both ski and SAR

Anyone have thoughts on GB? I haven't plyed with her much.

Pippy is playing village. Village lean on Trilt at the moment but she just got here so not as sure there

Pippy is playing village. Village lean on Trilt at the moment but she just got here so not as sure there
I've only played one other game and I was pretty terrible at it, so I don't even really have a play style to work with

I'm as wild as it gets

Nessy and cheat haven't been around much which can be pretty typical of cheat but that doesn't seem like nessy.

Feeling suspicious of both ski and SAR

From previous gameplay experience, even the posts I do make tend to get overlooked for some reason anyway :p Just got a bit busy making dinner last cycle, my bad.

I'm also feeling the cheat lynch. Seems to show up briefly, then completely poof. Seems like a good strategy for a wolf trying to fly below the radar.

Lynch cheat

I'm feeling okay about GB. But that's probably only because their play style seems to be ery similar to my own play style haha

I'm going to go with

Lynch SARdog

Re-read the beginning and she had a couple of possible "oh crap" posts after she was vote #1 on BBC.

Reactions: 1 user
Idk cheat literally did the same thing the last speed game...

Not sure I agree cheat's ghosting is inherently wolfy or a wolf trying to fly below the radar... not posting is a great way to seem sketchy (ask me how I know... lol). So I'm not convinced of a cheat lynch at this point.

GB is kind of goofy. I think it's punched up a bit this game, but I'm having trouble parsing whether that's b/c speed game or b/c wolfy.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm also feeling the cheat lynch. Seems to show up briefly, then completely poof. Seems like a good strategy for a wolf trying to fly below the radar.

Lynch cheat

I'm feeling okay about GB. But that's probably only because their play style seems to be ery similar to my own play style haha
there can only be one of us
giphy.gif

leave this place and never return

I'm actually feeling a SARdog lynch too...her jumping on the cheat lynch doesn't help the feelz

Lynch SARdog

I'm going to go with

Lynch SARdog

Re-read the beginning and she had a couple of possible "oh crap" posts after she was vote #1 on BBC.

The original vote was just a joke, when a couple other people started going there I got a little squiggly. But then with the things she was saying I pointed out a few times that I was comfortable with where my vote was. I don't understand how any of that reads the way you interpreted. Could you elaborate?

Trilt, updated reads, please.
Need nessie, cheat and SAR to do more than drop votes and skedaddle. SAR and GB not doing favours still pushing the easy lynch. GB style even in the vet game was pretty fast and loose so I guess I'm not sold, but would like defense to evaluate.

I have some hesitations towards you because of an orchestration I could consider, but it's honestly quite STLish.

Idk cheat literally did the same thing the last speed game...

I disagree with this -- I think she over-posted in the last few games, and the oversharing came off as super sketch. But based off of dead chat in the last game, I think she may be trying to alter her pattern. Hence why I am still not feeling that she is wolfy atm. Neutral lean on her

I have some hesitations towards you because of an orchestration I could consider, but it's honestly quite STLish.

I'm not quite sharp enough yet (nor is my internet fast enough) for orchestrations in a speed game, but I would love to know what this is after this game is over lol

The original vote was just a joke, when a couple other people started going there I got a little squiggly. But then with the things she was saying I pointed out a few times that I was comfortable with where my vote was. I don't understand how any of that reads the way you interpreted. Could you elaborate?

You just answered your own question.

Need nessie, cheat and SAR to do more than drop votes and skedaddle. SAR and GB not doing favours still pushing the easy lynch. GB style even in the vet game was pretty fast and loose so I guess I'm not sold, but would like defense to evaluate.

Hmmmmmmm, well, I'm a really nice person so don't lynch me??

So, my first lynch was just for jokes and everyone kind of jumped on it and hurrah it turned out that BBC was a wolf anyway

And then I was like well hmm?? who should I choose next?? and cheat was being quiet and my method of wolf-detection is like simple and just nearly non-existent so I was like okay I bet she's acting REAL wolfy right now

When in reality, I don't know how wolves act because I obviously sucked at the last WW game

You just answered your own question.

I still don't see those as making me sketchy though. I didn't want my joke vote to be what caused a village lynch. When she actually got sketchy I left my vote where it was. Legitimate question, would it be less sketchy if I had changed my vote and then gone back? Just curious since I have a good track record of being sketchy in every game I play and I'd like to stop that haha

So, my first lynch was just for jokes and everyone kind of jumped on it and hurrah it turned out that BBC was a wolf anyway

And then I was like well hmm?? who should I choose next?? and cheat was being quiet and my method of wolf-detection is like simple and just nearly non-existent so I was like okay I bet she's acting REAL wolfy right now

When in reality, I don't know how wolves act because I obviously sucked at the last WW game

I mean...worth keeping alive for another cycle for the lulz^

Reactions: 1 user

You didn't suck at the last WW game, you got caught in a wolf trap and weren't experienced enough to know how to potentially defend.

I don't like "joke" votes. Easy for someone to go back and hand wave their actions away with it.

You didn't suck at the last WW game, you got caught in a wolf trap and weren't experienced enough to know how to potentially defend.

I don't like "joke" votes. Easy for someone to go back and hand wave their actions away with it.
Eh lynch Butts because I think voting for SAR would look like a revenge vote. :p

(PS SAR if you ever come out my way I am happy to feed you beer!)
lynch Ferny because I'm too lazy to go get beer right now

Well but das what happened ^

And then I just never bothered to change my vote because I am lazy

I still don't see those as making me sketchy though. I didn't want my joke vote to be what caused a village lynch. When she actually got sketchy I left my vote where it was. Legitimate question, would it be less sketchy if I had changed my vote and then gone back? Just curious since I have a good track record of being sketchy in every game I play and I'd like to stop that haha

Nope, I think that would have been equally sketch if you did it in the manner you're describing. Unfortunately, right now you're heading towards egg-breaking territory for me because of the number of times you had to qualify leaving your vote on her. If you thought she was sketch, why apologize for it?

Case in point: I'm not apologizing for voting for you, because my vote was not a joke.

I disagree with this -- I think she over-posted in the last few games, and the oversharing came off as super sketch. But based off of dead chat in the last game, I think she may be trying to alter her pattern. Hence why I am still not feeling that she is wolfy atm. Neutral lean on her

I have a memory of some game where she was super quiet and got lynched but maybe I'm not remembering correctly

Nope, I think that would have been equally sketch if you did it in the manner you're describing. Unfortunately, right now you're heading towards egg-breaking territory for me because of the number of times you had to qualify leaving your vote on her. If you thought she was sketch, why apologize for it?

Case in point: I'm not apologizing for voting for you, because my vote was not a joke.

Thanks, that's actually super helpful to know for me to consider in the future! I still feel like a noob flying by the seat of my pants a lot of the time haha