Speed WW: WWesley the Cat Edition

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Roster as of lynch close:

The Cat Tower
1. Animal Midwife - meowscellaneous cat toy
2. Cheathac
3. Abnerrs - Boredom

Under the Bed
4. Trilt
5. Great Buttocks meowscellaneous cat toy
6. LeTitsNow

Behind the Couch
7. SnowshoeDog143
8. genny

9. DVMD

The Living Room Windowsill
10. Sporty
11. Coopah - The Noodle Toy
 

Fzja1.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Roster as of lynch close:

The Cat Tower
1. Animal Midwife - meowscellaneous cat toy
2. Cheathac
3. Abnerrs - Boredom

Under the Bed
4. Trilt
5. Great Buttocks meowscellaneous cat toy
6. LeTitsNow

Behind the Couch
7. SnowshoeDog143
8. genny

9. DVMD

The Living Room Windowsill
10. Sporty
11. Coopah - The Noodle Toy

Trilt is functionally cleared (started the Abs lynch). DVMD is functionally cleared (put the nail in the coffin on Abs).

Ima voting for Cheat next for sitting that one out.
 
Has to be one wolf left or game over tonight. Truly think cheat should be mod killed at this point.

SP's post about the two candidates was sketchy but I'm arguing with myself about whether I want to stick to just ignoring her or not.
 
Day 4 Roster

The Cat Tower
1.Animal Midwife - meowscellaneous cat toy
2. @Great Butts (the player formerly known as cheathac)
3. Abnerrs - Boredom

Under the Bed
4. @Trilt
5. Great Butts - miscellaneous cat toy
6. @LetItSnow

Behind the Couch
7. SnowshoeDog143 - meowscellaneous cat toy
8. Genny - meowscellaneous cat toy
9. @DVMDream

The Living Room Windowsill
10. SportPonies - The Half-Opened Closet Door
11. Coopah - The Noodle Toy
 
I'm not sure how to interpret the mod death / swap to GB. Doesn't clear Cheat in my book.

But I can vote Sporty, too.

If either DVMD or Trilt are wolves, then they played a really ballsy move with that last lynch. I'm writing them off as villager.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also it ALWAYS makes me squint when LIS doesn't check in. Js
early game. don't know abney well enough as a wolf to say definitively she wouldn't throw shade at a non-present fellow wolf, but with only two in the game... eh. That and LIS keeping ****ing echoing what I'm thinking makes him low.
Yes these. I think cheat only posted once and peaced so that's not too much better.
called out cheat a little bit from a list of quiet people.
Why did you think dvmd was village? I can't get a feeling either way with her.
hmmmmmm this is delightfully hedgey.
Cheat because it seems awfully convenient to show up and vote for a villager then disappear. Sport because of the jumping on the coattails before reading and thinking.
when asked for reads when under pressure. SP obviously dead and prob seered abney night prior based on weird comment...
 
Nope because I know someone performed their role on my night 2 and I'm 99% sure I know who. So by process of elimination, it has to be you/cheat.
Oh did cheat have a role??

b/c I don't have a role for sure

did the mods forget to tell me

)):
 
Seriously? This is end-game, and you're lynching me for being GRUMPY?

That's ..... I don't see what Trilt sees in you. It's like NSFW except with just a different name.
You're lynching me for NO REASON?
ezgif-2-6526a87b66.jpg

iTs liKe NsFW eXcePt wItH jsUst a DiffFrernt NaameE
 
Not at all. All my previous comments about Cheat apply to you.

And more importantly, DVMD and Trilt seem unlikely based on voting. So.......
Well I'm not cheat and I'm villager!!

Have I ever been wrong about my claims as a vanillager??

I pray for the day where I get to be a wolf but today is not the day

Trilt seems unlikely, but you and DVMD jumped on the train ASAP even tho there wasn't much of a vote before I got swapped in...
 
Well I'm not cheat and I'm villager!!

Have I ever been wrong about my claims as a vanillager??

I pray for the day where I get to be a wolf but today is not the day

Trilt seems unlikely, but you and DVMD jumped on the train ASAP even tho there wasn't much of a vote before I got swapped in...

Based on what I know. The only person I could see as wolf besides you, is trilt. And I think it is very unlikely.
 
Based on what I know. The only person I could see as wolf besides you, is trilt. And I think it is very unlikely.
I mean me being a wolf is very unlikely because I got no role

And unlike Coopie I can't give you any PM quotes because I got no PM

so I guess that leaves us with Ms. Trilt
 
lynch GB

Gonna be annoyed and impressed by how village-y (because similar to mine) he is if this is wrong and its LIS. Gonna grump at SP for leaving much too strong statements when they're gonna be perused post death if it's DVMD.

Already borderline grumpy because if cheat really was the wolf she just needs to learn to not play.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad