Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Speed WW: WWesley the Cat Edition
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
@hazelmoo @Abnerrs @amgoose319 @nohika
Sure. Sign me up
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The Cat Tower
1. Animal Midwife
2. Cheathac
3. Abnerrs
4.
Under the Bed
5. Trilt
6. Great Buttocks
7. LeTitsNow
Behind the Couch
8. SnowshoeDog143
9. genny
10.
The Living Room Windowsill
11. Sporty
12.
13. Coopah
1. Animal Midwife
2. Cheathac
3. Abnerrs
4.
Under the Bed
5. Trilt
6. Great Buttocks
7. LeTitsNow
Behind the Couch
8. SnowshoeDog143
9. genny
10.
The Living Room Windowsill
11. Sporty
12.
13. Coopah
On, throw me in
I'll squint through it
I'll squint through it
The Cat Tower
1. Animal Midwife
2. Cheathac
3. Abnerrs
4.
Under the Bed
5. Trilt
6. Great Buttocks
7. LeTitsNow
Behind the Couch
8. SnowshoeDog143
9. genny
10. DVMD
The Living Room Windowsill
11. Sporty
12.
13. Coopah
1. Animal Midwife
2. Cheathac
3. Abnerrs
4.
Under the Bed
5. Trilt
6. Great Buttocks
7. LeTitsNow
Behind the Couch
8. SnowshoeDog143
9. genny
10. DVMD
The Living Room Windowsill
11. Sporty
12.
13. Coopah
I feel like our cats are brothers from another mother though
Ok, we'll go with 11!
FINAL ROSTER:
The Cat Tower
1. Animal Midwife
2. Cheathac
3. Abnerrs
Under the Bed
4. Trilt
5. Great Buttocks
6. LeTitsNow
Behind the Couch
7. SnowshoeDog143
8. genny
9. DVMD
The Living Room Windowsill
10. Sporty
11. Coopah
Roles will be going out in the next 5 minutes. Day 1 will start immediately after that.
FINAL ROSTER:
The Cat Tower
1. Animal Midwife
2. Cheathac
3. Abnerrs
Under the Bed
4. Trilt
5. Great Buttocks
6. LeTitsNow
Behind the Couch
7. SnowshoeDog143
8. genny
9. DVMD
The Living Room Windowsill
10. Sporty
11. Coopah
Roles will be going out in the next 5 minutes. Day 1 will start immediately after that.
I'll be repairing my fence tomorrow so there will be some time I'm working fyi
How long are days going to be? Did I miss you posting that already?
I'll be repairing my fence tomorrow so there will be some time I'm working fyi
Um it is a speed game...won't still be going tomorrow
Ok. I thought I remembered I had played a "speed" game some years back that lasted 2 days so I wanted to make sureUm it is a speed game...won't still be going tomorrow
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
45 minute days, 15 minute nightsHow long are days going to be? Did I miss you posting that already?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And we're off!
If you did not receive a role, you are...
Miscellaneous Cat Toy (vanillager):
Just another generic toy in your stash -- a well-used assortment of feathered stuffed mice, jingley balls, colorful ropes, and catnip-scented sparkly things!
First day cycle will close at 9:15pm eastern.
If you did not receive a role, you are...
Miscellaneous Cat Toy (vanillager):
Just another generic toy in your stash -- a well-used assortment of feathered stuffed mice, jingley balls, colorful ropes, and catnip-scented sparkly things!
First day cycle will close at 9:15pm eastern.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Tagging errybody just in case, get to lynching!
The Cat Tower
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @cheathac
3. @Abnerrs
Under the Bed
4. @Trilt
5. @Great Butts
6. @LetItSnow
Behind the Couch
7. @SnowshoeDog143
8. @genny
9. @DVMDream
The Living Room Windowsill
10. @SportPonies
11. @Coopah
The Cat Tower
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @cheathac
3. @Abnerrs
Under the Bed
4. @Trilt
5. @Great Butts
6. @LetItSnow
Behind the Couch
7. @SnowshoeDog143
8. @genny
9. @DVMDream
The Living Room Windowsill
10. @SportPonies
11. @Coopah
lynch @SportPonies just bc I don't know who you are
Lynch Coop
Just in case.
Just in case.
lynch @SportPonies just bc I don't know who you are
Don't forget to
bold
or use
***stars***
when voting.
Lynch AM. No particular reason.
Lynch AM
Because I'm certain that "just in case" comment is in reference to prior game where coop was a wolf and it drives me insane when people base lynches off of prior games like that.
Because I'm certain that "just in case" comment is in reference to prior game where coop was a wolf and it drives me insane when people base lynches off of prior games like that.
Don't forget to
bold
or use
***stars***
when voting.
Haha whoops. I did that too. Must really be tired.
lynch AM
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Official Lynch Tally
Coop (1) - AM
Sporty (1) - cheat
AM (2) - snowy, DVMD
4/11 votes
Lynch close 9:15 est
Coop (1) - AM
Sporty (1) - cheat
AM (2) - snowy, DVMD
4/11 votes
Lynch close 9:15 est
Lynch AM
Because I'm certain that "just in case" comment is in reference to prior game where coop was a wolf and it drives me insane when people base lynches off of prior games like that.
It's just to get a vote on the board. Nothing serious.
Lynch AM. No particular reason.
Make a reason. Random lynches aren't any better.
Make a reason. Random lynches aren't any better.
Voting coop because coop likes to be a wolf and is often a wolf is an easy go to if AM were a wolf. That being said, I have done the same vote/reason as a villager so not very convincing.
lynch snowy for being tired.
Is often a wolf? That's random dudeVoting coop because coop likes to be a wolf and is often a wolf is an easy go to if AM were a wolf. That being said, I have done the same vote/reason as a villager so not very convincing.
Bandwagoning AM is also a super easy lynch for a wolf to jump onto. She's just so darn lynchable.Voting coop because coop likes to be a wolf and is often a wolf is an easy go to if AM were a wolf. That being said, I have done the same vote/reason as a villager so not very convincing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
30 minutes remaining
Is often a wolf? That's random dude
Well yeah, but it's a joke vote that people sometimes do for first lynch. It's dumb, but it can be an easy way to get a vote out without thinking of reasoning for a wolf.
Bandwagoning AM is also a super easy lynch for a wolf to jump onto. She's just so darn lynchable.
Bandwagoning? I was the first person to vote her.
I've definitely nudged more than one lynch towards AM as a wolf.Bandwagoning AM is also a super easy lynch for a wolf to jump onto. She's just so darn lynchable.
RNG still picks favouritesIs often a wolf? That's random dude
Well yeah, but it's a joke vote that people sometimes do for first lynch. It's dumb, but it can be an easy way to get a vote out without thinking of reasoning for a wolf.
I can see calling me out in a regular game, but this is a speed game. And Day 1 at that. With little to no info. Lynching promotes discussion.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Official Wesley's Wednesday Werewolf Lynch Tally
Coop (1) - AM
Sporty (1) - cheat
AM (2) - snowy, DVMD
snowy (1) - genny
5/11 votes
Lynch close 9:15 est
Coop (1) - AM
Sporty (1) - cheat
AM (2) - snowy, DVMD
snowy (1) - genny
5/11 votes
Lynch close 9:15 est
RNG still picks favourites
No, it doesn't, it is random.
I'm confused. Are you saying that people shouldn't vote for you because there has been no info. But as you said lynching promotes discussion so isn't it good? What are you saying is what I'm askingI can see calling me out in a regular game, but this is a speed game. And Day 1 at that. With little to no info. Lynching promotes discussion.
OH **** I AM HERE
Okay, then mods pick favourites. Pick your poison but there are most definitely people whose dice roll as wolves much more often than others, and you can argue about me flippantly saying it's "picking favourites" or just roll with it lol.No, it doesn't, it is random.
I'm confused. Are you saying that people shouldn't vote for you because there has been no info. But as you said lynching promotes discussion so isn't it good? What are you saying is what I'm asking
No. People can't vote for whomever they want. Snowy's reasoning just seemed like kettle meet pot and kind of insistent on me being a wolf. Even that is making discussion though, so it's okay.
um lynch shoey because s/he don't got an animal as his/her avatar
And?OH **** I AM HERE
lynch Snowy
don't like that justification. Cheat would be up there as my second choice, except I have a thing that's almost always right about the first person to post usually being chill.
don't like that justification. Cheat would be up there as my second choice, except I have a thing that's almost always right about the first person to post usually being chill.
o I was eating dindins and momentarily forgot about this game in pursuit of chicken wingzAnd?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With that **** lynch great butts**** because that response doesn't sit well with me
um lynch shoey because s/he don't got an animal as his/her avatar
Are you talking about me? I have a wolf avie
Also it ALWAYS makes me squint when LIS doesn't check in. Js
Official Wesley's Wednesday Werewolf Lynch Tally
Coop (1) - AM
Sporty (1) - cheat
AM (2) - snowy, DVMD
snowy (3) - genny, great buttocks, trilt
great buttocks (1) - great abs
8/11 votes
Lynch close 9:15 est
Coop (1) - AM
Sporty (1) - cheat
AM (2) - snowy, DVMD
snowy (3) - genny, great buttocks, trilt
great buttocks (1) - great abs
8/11 votes
Lynch close 9:15 est
******************************Okay, then mods pick favourites. Pick your poison but there are most definitely people whose dice roll as wolves much more often than others, and you can argue about me flippantly saying it's "picking favourites" or just roll with it lol.
Not at all game/strategy related, just wanted to say, I relate to this post.
******************************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K