Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh I'm blind unlynch shoeyAre you talking about me? I have a wolf avie
lynch ABNERRMAL because s/he lynching me for eating??
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
oh I'm blind unlynch shoeyAre you talking about me? I have a wolf avie
Also it ALWAYS makes me squint when LIS doesn't check in. Js
oh I'm blind unlynch shoey
lynch ABNERRAL because s/he lynching me for eating??
um yeah it's retaliatory - what's YER point do you want me to lynch you tooThat looks really retaliatory.
Voting AM without any discussion is like asking a bunch of kids "Who wants ice cream?" Everyone just says yes to that. I'm not saying you're wrong for voting her at this point, not knowing anything, but it is kind of an easy vote.Bandwagoning? I was the first person to vote her.
So basically, to me, you voting for AM is the same as AM voting for Coop. Neither vote has much reasoning.Well yeah, but it's a joke vote that people sometimes do for first lynch. It's dumb, but it can be an easy way to get a vote out without thinking of reasoning for a wolf.
um yeah it's retaliatory - what's YER point do you want me to lynch you too
No it was not because you were eating. It was the "oh I totally forgot" that made me side eyeoh I'm blind unlynch shoey
lynch ABNERRMAL because s/he lynching me for eating??
I LIVE FOR THISRetaliation = bad juju **unlynch sport lynch butt**
I am a vanillager guys. A boring generic cat toy.
AM is sounding normal. G.Butts is usually weird I think. Right? Leaning to abnerrs or trilt.
Unlynch AM
I don't have a case this is SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDNumber one: I'm not voting for you. Number two: this isn't helping your case.
UuhhhhI LIVE FOR THIS
GO WOLVES
MURDER THE VANILLAGERS
girl/boy you don't gotta side eye meNo it was not because you were eating. It was the "oh I totally forgot" that made me side eye
Voting AM without any discussion is like asking a bunch of kids "Who wants ice cream?" Everyone just says yes to that. I'm not saying you're wrong for voting her at this point, not knowing anything, but it is kind of an easy vote.
So basically, to me, you voting for AM is the same as AM voting for Coop. Neither vote has much reasoning.
![]()
you're gonna regret it
UM YES????????????????????????????????????????????????Why? Are you the single thread holding this game together?
reading someone as village based on minimal posting not helping my eyeball narrow widen.I think she is sounding like a villager now from her posts.
no I was hoping I'd be wolfreading someone as village based on minimal posting not helping my eyeball narrow widen.
GB acted like a ******* while being lynched as a villager in the vet clinic game but zhe also hasn't been a wolf I don't have another set of context.
Official Wesley's Wednesday Werewolf Lynch Tally
Coop (1) - AM
Sporty (1) - cheat
AM (1) - DVMD
snowy (1) - trilt
great buttocks (4) - great abs, cheat, AM, genny
great abs (1) - great buttocks
9/11 votes
Lynch close 9:15 est
I LIVE FOR THIS
GO WOLVES
MURDER THE VANILLAGERS
Official Wesley's Wednesday Werewolf Lynch Tally
Coop (1) - AM
Sporty (1) - cheat
AM (1) - DVMD
snowy (1) - trilt
great buttocks (4) - great abs, cheat, AM, genny
great abs (1) - great buttocks
9/11 votes
Lynch close 9:15 est
Late.Liking for the great butt/great abs
if butts claims to be wolf then
Lynch butts
reading someone as village based on minimal posting not helping my eyeball narrow widen.
True. It was just compared to other people though she was sounding village.
It's hard enough keeping up in speed games without extra nonsense, otherwise I'd be all about it 😉My petition for ridiculous NPC has failed? crap. 😛
********
man you guys missed out on some fun
BYE
********
Not if they keep playing like that, lol.Some day I'll understand your ways...
WZ 4 best modIt's hard enough keeping up in speed games without extra nonsense, otherwise I'd be all about it 😉
Compared to what people?
Being confused a lot? Asking for clarification once? Right. Ok.Abs for being really confused at a lot. Trilt's comment about the roles aren't random seemed weird, but I don't know why because content-wise I know she let coop be a wolf when she requested it last speed game. Cheat couple comments sounds less noobish then normal, but that is maybe because she hasn't gotten a lynch vote.
Abs for being really confused at a lot. Trilt's comment about the roles aren't random seemed weird, but I don't know why because content-wise I know she let coop be a wolf when she requested it last speed game. Cheat couple comments sounds less noobish then normal, but that is maybe because she hasn't gotten a lynch vote.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.