-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Speed WW: WWesley the Cat Edition
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I wish the quiet players would say something. I know this is a quick game but it really bugs me.
Who haven't we heard from? @SportPonies @LetItSnow @Coopah ? Chances they are all wolves haha?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish the quiet players would say something. I know this is a quick game but it really bugs me.
Well, it's been a whole cycle. So yeah. It's a bigger deal.
Who haven't we heard from? @SportPonies @LetItSnow @Coopah ? Chances they are all wolves haha?
Don't you even when you were calling me out for voting Coop earlier.
That's what I'm saying. It always makes me squint when I have to go back and check to even see who's playing because they haven't said one wordWell, it's been a whole cycle. So yeah. It's a bigger deal.
So because other people seem weird, I'm suddenly cleared?
Of course not. It just means you are less suspicious at this time. But also, usually I have affiliations wrong in my head. So people I think are village end up wolves visa versa.. so you are probably a wolf 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 2 Roster
The Cat Tower
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @cheathac
3. @Abnerrs
Under the Bed
4. @Trilt
5.Great Butts - miscellaneous cat toy
6. @LetItSnow
Behind the Couch
7. @SnowshoeDog143
8. Genny - miscellaneous cat toy
9. @DVMDream
The Living Room Windowsill
10. @SportPonies
11. @Coopah
The Cat Tower
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @cheathac
3. @Abnerrs
Under the Bed
4. @Trilt
5.
6. @LetItSnow
Behind the Couch
7. @SnowshoeDog143
8.
9. @DVMDream
The Living Room Windowsill
10. @SportPonies
11. @Coopah
lynch Snowy
I'm dogged. Sketch comments, nothing posted during night cycle until actions would have been submitted. If she flips wolf curious about DVMD who kinda disappeared when votes piled on her.
I'm dogged. Sketch comments, nothing posted during night cycle until actions would have been submitted. If she flips wolf curious about DVMD who kinda disappeared when votes piled on her.
Don't you even when you were calling me out for voting Coop earlier.
Sigh. It wasn't because I thought coop was village I called you out, it was because you seemed to be voting her for the "usually a wolf" reason and even that was very weak and mainly because you were a random first vote.
Yes these. I think cheat only posted once and peaced so that's not too much better.Who haven't we heard from? @SportPonies @LetItSnow @Coopah ? Chances they are all wolves haha?
Lynch Snowy
Going back and forth whether I'm sketchy or not doesn't really make sense.
Going back and forth whether I'm sketchy or not doesn't really make sense.
I'm leaning snowy as well for similar reasons
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Official Day 2 Lynch Tally
Snowy (2)- trilt, AM
2/9 votes
Lynch close 10:15pm
Snowy (2)- trilt, AM
2/9 votes
Lynch close 10:15pm
Going to catch up, sorry, this is causing a bad headache but trying.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes these. I think cheat only posted once and peaced so that's not too much better.
Not sure if it means anything, but cheat tends to post that way.
Am I alive? Sor y, just got home from work, late.
Bandwagoning AM is also a super easy lynch for a wolf to jump onto. She's just so darn lynchable.
Wouldn't call two votes placed at the same time a bandwagon, but ok. It is a small game.
Yeah that's good to know. I've never played with themNot sure if it means anything, but cheat tends to post that way.
Sigh. It wasn't because I thought coop was village I called you out, it was because you seemed to be voting her for the "usually a wolf" reason and even that was very weak and mainly because you were a random first vote.
And... you're looping back around to the first argument. You voted the same way about me.
um lynch shoey because s/he don't got an animal as his/her avatar
This was a dumb reason but at least a reason.
With that **** lynch great butts**** because that response doesn't sit well with me
Which response didn't sit well with you?
Can someone give me the brief?
I think I am alive. I see lynch (D2?) closes at 10:15 - is that eastern (as in, 30 min?).
Why the Snowy votes?
Going to start reading.
I think I am alive. I see lynch (D2?) closes at 10:15 - is that eastern (as in, 30 min?).
Why the Snowy votes?
Going to start reading.
Also it ALWAYS makes me squint when LIS doesn't check in. Js
That's kind of typical lately.
Sorry something came up. I just got on. Anyone got a td;lr of what's happened?
lynch Snowy
I'm dogged. Sketch comments, nothing posted during night cycle until actions would have been submitted. If she flips wolf curious about DVMD who kinda disappeared when votes piled on her.
Eh I'm extremely overtired and not playing well. Ugh this happens to me a lot. People typically try to read into my early comments and I over-explain things and get lynched for sketchy contridicting comments or have to role reveal which is why everyone knew I was protector really early on last game and the only reason I wasn't lynched. I am nothing but a vanillager. Also, I posted during night cycle I think?
Can we at least discuss some other people? This is not good for village for everyone to narrow in on just me.
Who do you want to discuss?Eh I'm extremely overtired and not playing well. Ugh this happens to me a lot. People typically try to read into my early comments and I over-explain things and get lynched for sketchy contridicting comments or have to role reveal which is why everyone knew I was protector really early on last game and the only reason I wasn't lynched. I am nothing but a vanillager. Also, I posted during night cycle I think?
Can we at least discuss some other people? This is not good for village for everyone to narrow in on just me.
Can someone give me the brief?
I think I am alive. I see lynch (D2?) closes at 10:15 - is that eastern (as in, 30 min?).
Why the Snowy votes?
Going to start reading.
Because I'm sketchy and people don't want to do anything except question my posts.
I had already said it to GB but it was the super innocent "oh no totally forgot all about the game". That had rubbed me wrongWhich response didn't sit well with you?
Voting AM without any discussion is like asking a bunch of kids "Who wants ice cream?" Everyone just says yes to that. I'm not saying you're wrong for voting her at this point, not knowing anything, but it is kind of an easy vote.
So basically, to me, you voting for AM is the same as AM voting for Coop. Neither vote has much reasoning.
Meh, I voted AM with a reason. Think I've voted for her for the same reason before in a different game. And will likely vote her again in future games if she bases a vote off of prior games. I don't see AM as a particularly easy lynch. But that's just me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Abnerrs, you even bringing UP me not checking in makes you sketchy to me. I work until 7 east. Tonight I didn't leave until much later,which is not at all unusual. I pointed out pre-game this may happen.
Give me a break.
Give me a break.
Can someone give me the brief?
I think I am alive. I see lynch (D2?) closes at 10:15 - is that eastern (as in, 30 min?).
Why the Snowy votes?
Going to start reading.
butts plays like @NSFW with more eloquency, got his ass lynched. Arguments about chances of being wolves, validity of bandwagons in small numbers, it's only three pages so just go catch up. 😛Sorry something came up. I just got on. Anyone got a td;lr of what's happened?
Who do you want to discuss?
Who are your top suspcions besides me?
Lynch Abs
Meh maybe. I didn't really think about her being an easy bandwagon vote though. It was just a random vote to start discussion because I knew she was online. I think she is sounding like a villager now from her posts.
What about her posts sounds villager?
Also, I'll never understand great butts.
Can someone give me the brief?
I think I am alive. I see lynch (D2?) closes at 10:15 - is
Of course it does. I was waiting for you to find SOME reason to say I'm sketchy.Abnerrs, you even bringing UP me not checking in makes you sketchy to me. I work until 7 east. Tonight I didn't leave until much later,which is not at all unusual. I pointed out pre-game this may happen.
Give me a break.
Yes these. I think cheat only posted once and peaced so that's not too much better.
cheat posted 3 times d1. you could have looked in the search bar.
Who are your top suspcions besides me?
Lynch Abs
Trilt's top suspicious don't have to match yours. Why is Abs sketchy to you?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This is great out of contextI'll never understand great butts.

Official Wesley Is Bored, Needs Moar Lynching Tally
Snowy (1) - trilt
Abs (1) - snowy
2/9 votes
Lynch deadline in ~25 min (10:15 Eastern).
Snowy (1) - trilt
Abs (1) - snowy
2/9 votes
Lynch deadline in ~25 min (10:15 Eastern).
Whoa. Snark. Ok.cheat posted 3 times d1. you could have looked in the search bar.
That's what I'm saying. It always makes me squint when I have to go back and check to even see who's playing because they haven't said one word
It bugs me too. But I find lynching the quiet rarely nails a wolf.
Because I wanted to make sure I understood one post? Good reason lolWho are your top suspcions besides me?
Lynch Abs
She says, ignoring the question.Who are your top suspcions besides me?
Lynch Abs
I think you flipping wolf would give some fantastic information and you're doing nada to allay my concerns so you're up there.
If you're a wolf, DVMD.
Otherwise, Abs (and you) focusing on quiet people makes me hrrrph a lil. Speed game, if they genuinely don't contribute I expect mods to enact justice appropriately.
That's why I don't vote them right away. But I mention it so it's out there that I'd like to hear from them.It bugs me too. But I find lynching the quiet rarely nails a wolf.
Just did 😉 granted I skimmed but still... anyways I think Snowy is acting weirdest b/c she's usually all about game mechanics and super theorizing powers that are strangely right and I haven't seen that yet. Granted it is speed game but she hasn't asked any of her normal questions such as How many wolves, ect.butts plays like @NSFW with more eloquency, got his ass lynched. Arguments about chances of being wolves, validity of bandwagons in small numbers, it's only three pages so just go catch up. 😛
Lynch Snowy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She says, ignoring the question.
I think you flipping wolf would give some fantastic information and you're doing nada to allay my concerns so you're up there.
If you're a wolf, DVMD.
Otherwise, Abs (and you) focusing on quiet people makes me hrrrph a lil. Speed game, if they genuinely don't contribute I expect mods to enact justice appropriately.
What is the connection between me and snowy?
Also, was actually going to lynch WZ because she's not posting content but then remembered she's a mod... oops
I wasn't jumping up and down to vote them. I wanted to hear from them and that's why I put it out there. I say it every game I play lolShe says, ignoring the question.
I think you flipping wolf would give some fantastic information and you're doing nada to allay my concerns so you're up there.
If you're a wolf, DVMD.
Otherwise, Abs (and you) focusing on quiet people makes me hrrrph a lil. Speed game, if they genuinely don't contribute I expect mods to enact justice appropriately.
lynch Snowy
I'm dogged. Sketch comments, nothing posted during night cycle until actions would have been submitted. If she flips wolf curious about DVMD who kinda disappeared when votes piled on her.
I disappeared because my eyes are dilated, it is causing a massive headache to look at my phone and post. So I took a break. Will take another now. Not sure how that connects with snowy. And honestly seems like you stretching.
What about her posts sounds villager?
Her wanting to start discussions yesterday and throwing a lynch vote out one of the first posts. Also she is confusing me with her reasoning for voting me, but it seems like how she usually narrows in on someone asking them questions and tunneling them. So not saying she couldn't be wolf (especially since I am falling asleep) but she is playing what I consider normal for her.
Also, I'll never understand great butts.
You need to study your butts more (eyebrow raise emoji I can't seem to find)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K