Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd have to go back and look. I thought it was D1 when you flopped to .... maybe to AM, yeah. Honestly, I don't remember now.
I never flopped votes
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'd have to go back and look. I thought it was D1 when you flopped to .... maybe to AM, yeah. Honestly, I don't remember now.
I don't know, this post tweaks me out a little bit. Is it still early enough in game to get non-wolfy feels for no particular reason, especially with the amount that Coop has posted? Are you sure there's nothing specific that makes you feel that way?I don't feel that vote very strongly though. There's not much really that I can point to that says this is why I guess but I don't get wolfy vibes from coop
I never flopped votes

Huh how about that? Well it tells me something but not nothing my bad. However you're looking in the wrong place.Uh. No. Actually, you specifically said it tells you nothing:
Feeling better about my vote.....
I'm gonna ignore cheat and SP because if I lose to them who cares, they weren't playing so it's not a level ground.
What do I need to defend? Less jokey? Already answered that. Don't like quiet people? Already addressed. My comment about LIS? Already explained.I'm gonna ignore cheat and SP because if I lose to them who cares, they weren't playing so it's not a level ground.
I think I'm gonna actually:
lynch Abney
Coopah has defended in a way that makes me a little less inclined (in a feelsy, no real good reasons way) and I feel like hearing defense from Abney may be fruitful.
I just wasn't feeling wolfy vibes. I go with what smells weird to me and it hadn't smelled all that weird at first.I don't know, this post tweaks me out a little bit. Is it still early enough in game to get non-wolfy feels for no particular reason, especially with the amount that Coop has posted? Are you sure there's nothing specific that makes you feel that way?
***** lynch coop****
That seemed like hardcore scrambling
You clearly haven't seen me fail hard at wolfing, but unfortunately this is not the case here. I am starting to see why people are eyeing you though. I thought DVMD was being way too harsh for you not joking but I'm definitely feeling a change in style. I might flip your way. I'm aware this may seem retaliatory but it's not.Hrmmm. Ok, maybe I'm wrong then. I swear I thought you had a lynch vote in and then flipped to someone later in the vote.
![]()
Of course you are. How convenientYou clearly haven't seen me fail hard at wolfing, but unfortunately this is not the case here. I am starting to see why people are eyeing you though. I thought DVMD was being way too harsh for you not joking but I'm definitely feeling a change in style. I might flip your way. I'm aware this may seem retaliatory but it's not.
I'm torn between coop and abners.
No waffles for me, yet.
It is what it is deal.Of course you are. How convenient
Quit being torn and vote.
Ok. My bad.
highest suspicion beyond coopah?What do I need to defend? Less jokey? Already answered that. Don't like quiet people? Already addressed. My comment about LIS? Already explained.
I voted. Still torn. Deal with it. 😉
Oops. I guess that wouldn't make it a tie now. Hmmm.
The last two votes smack of piling on. I can at least understand DVMD's "don't want a tie" reason.
FYI I have a role, if anyone cares, which I doubt
I agree with the piling on feeling. I could still flip to abners.
1- Ponies pile on at the very endgirlie there is still eleven minutes left in the cycle. defend.
K It's not, but nice to know you think that.Although the late "I haz role" thing smacks of desperate wolf move.
Although the late "I haz role" thing smacks of desperate wolf move.
K It's not, but nice to know you think that.
agree Ponies' comment and action was fairly sketch.1- Ponies pile on at the very end
2- Having no thoughts of her own Ponies voted cheat who hasn't said anything and is likely asleep (again)
3- I have tried to contribute, but I'm kinda getting a futile feeling so meh. It is or it isn't, I know what I am and other's don't take my suspicions to heart.
Cheat because it seems awfully convenient to show up and vote for a villager then disappear. Sport because of the jumping on the coattails before reading and thinking.highest suspicion beyond coopah?
Oh lookie. Coop bounces to Abs with us.......... hmmmm.
See that's the thing, I wasn't being passive aggressive. People just interpret it as such. This is what I meant about futility. I was noting (out loud) that you think this behavior is sketchy. And you'll probably think me explaining this is sketchy, what can you do?The passive aggressive bs isn't helping your case.
Cheat because it seems awfully convenient to show up and vote for a villager then disappear. Sport because of the jumping on the coattails before reading and thinking.
Im the second vote on there aren't I?I agree with the piling on feeling. I could still flip to abners.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.