Speed WW: WWesley the Cat Edition

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I disappeared because my eyes are dilated, it is causing a massive headache to look at my phone and post. So I took a break. Will take another now. Not sure how that connects with snowy. And honestly seems like you stretching.
I might have missed this but why did you sign up if you knew you were going to eye doctors to get eyes dilated? Honestly, curious not badgering
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I disappeared because my eyes are dilated, it is causing a massive headache to look at my phone and post. So I took a break. Will take another now. Not sure how that connects with snowy. And honestly seems like you stretching.
totally reasonable explanation and i'm absolutely stretching. It's d2 and people basically just piled on GB d1 because he defends like a dumb butt. not much to go on obvs.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's speed so I can hardly ask for an extension, but I doubt I can do 5 pages in 15 minutes.

Therefore:

lynch coop just because Ima go with DVMD until I can re-read everything. Might be major-ass mistake. Will post my thoughts asap.

Are we allowed to post after lynch results during night? If not, I'll try really hard to at least get SOME reads out before lynch close, otherwise will get them all out before night close.
 
her comment to butts after he died about you can't say you are a wolf. It was weird.

And confusion about one of my posts and one of your posts I think.

Honestly, I would've voted for anyone who said "go wolves" and "kill all vanillagers". So, I don't see that as weird, but okay. And which posts am I confusing?
 
It's speed so I can hardly ask for an extension, but I doubt I can do 5 pages in 15 minutes.

Therefore:

lynch coop just because Ima go with DVMD until I can re-read everything. Might be major-ass mistake. Will post my thoughts asap.

Are we allowed to post after lynch results during night? If not, I'll try really hard to at least get SOME reads out before lynch close, otherwise will get them all out before night close.
You can. Thread doesn't close
 
She says, ignoring the question.

I think you flipping wolf would give some fantastic information and you're doing nada to allay my concerns so you're up there.

If you're a wolf, DVMD.

Otherwise, Abs (and you) focusing on quiet people makes me hrrrph a lil. Speed game, if they genuinely don't contribute I expect mods to enact justice appropriately.

Um if multiple people are quiet, I think we should tag them to see if they are still playing. If they don't post I cant judge if they are or aren't wolves. My comment was a joke and I didn't actually suspect all 3 were wolves.

I wasn't ignoring your question. I had you as one of my top suspects as I said before so I was starting discussion by asking you about your thoughts on other players
 
So you get a free pass for being busy, but bust my balls for being late to the game, even though I noted ahead of time it would be tough?

I dunno if that's sketchy, but it's definitely not cool.
I said that before the game started because I knew it was speedy but I wasn't sure how speedy and I wanted to make sure that it would be ok
 
Honestly, I would've voted for anyone who said "go wolves" and "kill all vanillagers". So, I don't see that as weird, but okay. And which posts am I confusing?

Well me too - thats why I voted for butts. I guess just mentioning it afterwards seemed wolfy.

Wait one sec I'll pull up the confusing thing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Snowy

Going back and forth whether I'm sketchy or not doesn't really make sense.

And... you're looping back around to the first argument. You voted the same way about me.

These two were confusing. I am not going back and forth about you being sketchy. I thought you were after your first post and the more you are posting and tunneling me, the more I think you are village because you have a tendency to tunnel villagers hard in recent games where you have been village.
 
I don't get why people think AM equals easy lynch. Oh well. I've got no idea if snowy is wolf or village but guess we might find out.
:shrug:

I just know that, as a wolf, I've nudged lynches her way before. Hell, as a villager in the last jdh lounge game I picked her as a first day lynch because it was a non-offensive, non-attention drawing vote. that's all. Basically anytime people push gwen, lotf, AM, Jil, couple others, it catches my eye.
 
Dammit dammit. I can't finish in 5 minutes.

Right now I have:

Strong Village:
AM

Weak Villie
DVMD

Meh:
Everyone else

Weak Wolf:
Trilt

Stronger Wolf:
Abs
Snowshoe



I'm ok with the snowshoe lynch. I think my vote is on Coop right now just because I rolled with DVMD. I can do either.

More vomit to follow.
 
:shrug:

I just know that, as a wolf, I've nudged lynches her way before. Hell, as a villager in the last jdh lounge game I picked her as a first day lynch because it was a non-offensive, non-attention drawing vote. that's all. Basically anytime people push gwen, lotf, AM, Jil, couple others, it catches my eye.

I mean to be fair, I could have nudged it towards cheat or coop or genny too in this game for easy lynch. I think I might also fall under easy lynch target?
 
Dead is @SnowshoeDog143 , miscellaneous cat toy.

misc cat toy.jpg

It is now Night 2. Night deadline 10:30 pm Eastern. Submit your night actions, or be bitten on the ankle!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"It's been a whole cycle" is meaningful if a cycle is 48 hours.

"It's been a whole cycle" doesn't mean squat if it's been .... 1 hr? 2 hrs? Whatever. Jesus.

I knew I shouldn't have played a speed game. Knew it. Suckered myself in. Sigh.
We want ya here anyway, keep getting suckered.

Darn for Snowy. Had a nice idea going there.
 
"It's been a whole cycle" is meaningful if a cycle is 48 hours.

"It's been a whole cycle" doesn't mean squat if it's been .... 1 hr? 2 hrs? Whatever. Jesus.

I knew I shouldn't have played a speed game. Knew it. Suckered myself in. Sigh.

I didn't mean you. I know you like to play rapid catch-up. I still think it is equivalent to a 48 hour one (and probably easier to make excuses for). But everyone's here now. S'all good.
 
And now it looks as if that post is because coop questioned the eye thing. I swear it isn't.

It is just because I'm not seeing much game content.
I came on the same time as LIS but you give him a break and I'm suspicious
Suspicions...

Coop, LIS (need more posts to get read), Cheat, Abs (she's not being as jokey).

Everyone else is neutral right now
I realize you have LIS listed here but he's listed as need more to read while I'm at the top of your suspicions. Honestly this makes me look at you. Especially because Abs is on your list for "not enough joking" really?