St. Louis interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

atdeben

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who have St. Louis interviews, was your AMCAS application verified? I spoke with St. Louis today and they said that they have my all of my materials (including an unverified AMCAS primary), but they're waiting for my verified AMCAS primary before they review my application.

Members don't see this ad.

I got a St. Louis interview, but first I received an app complete notification from them, so I'm assuming they have my verified app.

I just got a letter from SLU telling me to call and set up an interview. I was verified about a month ago. I submitted on 6/23. When is everyone else interviewing there? I hope to interview on a tuesday in october (8/16 or 8/30 if possible). Anyone know if those dates are available? Where does one stay in St. Louis?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Barton:
•I just got a letter from SLU telling me to call and set up an interview. I was verified about a month ago. I submitted on 6/23. When is everyone else interviewing there? I hope to interview on a tuesday in october (8/16 or 8/30 if possible). Anyone know if those dates are available? Where does one stay in St. Louis?•

I have an interview there this next tuesday (9/18), I just hope my flight isnt canceled.

I dont think SLU is doing student hosting (at least as of now) so I'm staying at the Days Inn Airport. Its like $50 a night which isnt too bad, and its close to the metrolink.

Yay...I get to meet the infamous Baylor21 at SLU :)
WOOHOO
When we are all shoved in a room I will scream out "BAYLOR? Where are you?"
and then you scream out

"Scooby Dooooo??? Where are you?????"

And then it will all be wonderful :) :) :) :)

I have an interview at SLU on Tuesday, too. baylor21, we're staying at the same hotel. :)

SLU does have student hosts, I think they are in short supply though, cause you have to ask.

I just got my SLU interview date: 10/16. I interview at 1:00 pm, but there's a tour at 11:00 am. Anyone else for that day?