Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I'm a US citizen, finishing PCCM fellowship next year. Recently, I started looking for mixed pul/CC private practice jobs in small cities in the West Coast. Could anyone share a general idea of compensation to RVU ratio and expected RVUs in clinic or ICU settings (as a new physician coming out of fellowship), please? So far, 350k as base salary seems like a magic number for most places but the pay structure/schedule varies a lot. I'm still trying to navigate the process. Any help/advice would be appreciated..
I'm a US citizen, finishing PCCM fellowship next year. Recently, I started looking for mixed pul/CC private practice jobs in small cities in the West Coast. Could anyone share a general idea of compensation to RVU ratio and expected RVUs in clinic or ICU settings (as a new physician coming out of fellowship), please? So far, 350k as base salary seems like a magic number for most places but the pay structure/schedule varies a lot. I'm still trying to navigate the process. Any help/advice would be appreciated..