You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step II Step 2 CS January 2020 Score Release
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It does not. Do not panic if your CS score is blank on it.Just making sure.. Does the FCVS trick work for AMG's? (I know it's tomorrow night.. but still)
Sent from my SM-G965U using SDN mobile
Thanks!
What time is the email stating your score is coming out sent? And what time does your score actually come out? Biting my nails now...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What time is the email stating your score is coming out sent? And what time does your score actually come out? Biting my nails now...
I got an email from the dean around 9:30 AM that I passed. I was so not prepared for it and almost choked when I received the notice from the dean office. My official status did not come out until later. So, if you really want to know, just call your dean office to check them out. I was so scared to call them since it would be an awkward conversation if I failed.
Don't want to hear my crying inconsolably and speaking in tongue.
What time is the email stating your score is coming out sent? And what time does your score actually come out? Biting my nails now...
My understanding is that the email comes around 10:30am. And score is released around 11am-noon(ish).
Also...how am I approaching 14 weeks after my exam and I still dont have my score. This is some BS.
Thanks!My understanding is that the email comes around 10:30am. And score is released around 11am-noon(ish).
Thanks! I'm a little reluctant to call my Deans Office for the same reason you mentioned... I guess I'll be waiting until 11 am or so!I got an email from the dean around 9:30 AM that I passed. I was so not prepared for it and almost choked when I received the notice from the dean office. My official status did not come out until later. So, if you really want to know, just call your dean office to check them out. I was so scared to call them since it would be an awkward conversation if I failed.
Don't want to hear my crying inconsolably and speaking in tongue.
Good luck to ya'll tmrw. So happy I got scores last week because I would not be able to handle waiting another week for this shiz. It is ridiculous we don't all get scores at the same time.
Jasonharper
Full Member
Hi Guys! I ve had my result last week after nearly 3 months suffering ! IMG here first attempt ,I took it in Philly (Nov 15 2019 , get score back jan 29) Thanks to God I PASSED ! I traveled a long distance with almost no rest , I took exam and finally it went well and I am so happy!Step 1 244 Step2ck 251 Step 2cs pass first attempt . I wish all you good luck ,This exam is really a monster
Anyone know if the permit thing is 100%?? Like if it's still there, we're for sure not gonna get ours tomorrow? Thanks in advance!
Yes. Check tomorrow as well...but print permit should disappear sometime the Sunday or sometimes Monday of your score release. I haven't heard of someone's disappearing Tues or the day of, but you never know? Either way, it should disappear and that will indicate you will get your score (not whether you passed or failed).
Alvaroteix
New Member
Hey guys, how long after step 2 cs score release date can I get ECFMG in order to apply for step 3?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me too!!!! FWIW, I can confirm that the FCVS trick does NOT work for AMGs. It is still not updated for me. There's a blank space next to: Pass/Fail. Also, I received an email from NBME at 10:32 EST notifying me that my score would be released AFTER 11 am EST. But in reality, scores are available starting AT 11 am EST.
And my Permit Disappeared on Monday (two days before my score release).
Hope this helps!
And my Permit Disappeared on Monday (two days before my score release).
Hope this helps!
Last edited:
This was my second attempt. I found out I failed it the first time in December, and literally took it about a week after finding out and paying a scheduler to find me a date. So for anyone next year who is wondering if you can retake and do well immediately after a fail, you can!
But honestly a test I failed the first time, and then passed with little preparation the second time is definitely a BS test.
Edit: The reason I took it again so quickly is because I go to one of the schools that will withdraw you from the match without a passing score by rank list deadline.
But honestly a test I failed the first time, and then passed with little preparation the second time is definitely a BS test.
Edit: The reason I took it again so quickly is because I go to one of the schools that will withdraw you from the match without a passing score by rank list deadline.
Last edited:
For those who failed the first attempt, did you release your scores or send reports to the programs with an explanation?
1. Last year multiple people did not release except when asked emailed the report and matched. Seems to be the way to go...but who knows. I doubt releasing will hurt you much...
2. How dramatic was the difference in terms of the xxx range on your score report, just curious.
Step II - Step 2 CS: Failed, Retook, and Matched!
I failed CS, retook and passed it, and had a great match. Back when I found out I had failed, I scoured the internet for information about what to do, and I only really found one post that was relevant to my situation. I'm sharing my story in case others find themselves in similar circumstances...
Damn I took in same day in Philly 12/30 and still nothing... 🙁
Dont worrry dude. I took it 11/18 and still dont have my score. Over 14 weeks.
I feel for you all! Hang in there! A late score does NOT indicate anything!!Dont worrry dude. I took it 11/18 and still dont have my score. Over 14 weeks.
I feel for you all! Hang in there! A late score does NOT indicate anything!!
I appreciate the support!! I'm praying it all goes okay.
I did too! This is excrutiating but almost there!Damn I took in same day in Philly 12/30 and still nothing... 🙁
First time I took it I did well on CIS with everything to the right. This time I did even better, with an *.1. Last year multiple people did not release except when asked emailed the report and matched. Seems to be the way to go...but who knows. I doubt releasing will hurt you much...
2. How dramatic was the difference in terms of the xxx range on your score report, just curious.
First time I failed ice by one star with only one to the right of borderline( you can pass with 2 to the right of borderline). This time I had some stars in borderline with everything else to the right.
Again this was after less preparation and during interview season, so I hadn't been in a clinical setting in months vs my first time where I was on a rotation and actually prepared. This test is such BS, and now I'll have this nasty mark on my transcript forever.
Oh we took it together then! I was in philly on 12/30. I was on the 1-12 side. I know there was a 13-24 in the same building. There was also a second site with another 24 people I believe.Damn I took in same day in Philly 12/30 and still nothing... 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tonybeayno
New Member
I took my CS on November 20th and still no score. Is that normal?
I took my CS on November 20th and still no score. Is that normal?
NBME busy filing taxes on their mounds of cash...
It is. There are 15 stars. So if I had shifted over by one more star on my first score report, my median star would have fallen into borderline which is considered a pass.I thought it was median star
I'm right there with you man. Def shouldn't be normal but we got screwed.I took my CS on November 20th and still no score. Is that normal?
Anyone else waiting for score results this Wednesday?
Anyone else waiting for score results this Wednesday?
Dreading it...called out sick already for Monday and Tuesday. Killing me.
Hang in there guys! If your Print Permit option still hasn't disappeared, it still can tomorrow. Mine disappeared on Monday, two days before my score release.Dreading it...called out sick already for Monday and Tuesday. Killing me.
Took exam end of December. Print permit hasn’t disappeared.
Last edited:
Dreading it...called out sick already for Monday and Tuesday. Killing me.
I'm with you there man. Praying it all goes well. Did your permit disappear?
I'm with you there man. Praying it all goes well. Did your permit disappear?
Nope...my luck it will come out last minute....
If anyone notices their permit disappear can you mention it here please.
My permit has not disappeared. Edit: it actually just went away
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine is gone as well 🙂 thank you God.
Rooting for you! All you guys!Mine is gone as well 🙂 thank you God.
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 579
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 842