You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step II Step 2 CS January 2020 Score Release
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Score is released at 11am right?
Score is released at 11am right?
Yes, 11 AM Eastern.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I failed. NBME site now allows me to register for Step 2 CS again.
Doesn't mean anything. Got my score 2 weeks ago and I could do the same.
Passed. Thank you God!!!!
Good luck to everyone!!
Good luck to everyone!!
Passed...what a horrible experience
Passed. Thank you God!!!!
Good luck to everyone!!
Congrats on the passes!
So happy for you!!!! Can't believe they let you wait that long [emoji35]Passed. Thank you God!!!!
Good luck to everyone!!
Sent from my SM-G965U using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So happy for you!!!! Can't believe they let you wait that long [emoji35]
Sent from my SM-G965U using SDN mobile
Thanks so much! Literally waited so long and it made me so anxious.
I literally got it on the third Wednesday of the reporting period. So glad that it is over with.
I started to get worried when in reality it went fine. Started to over analyze every little thing I did it said.
Don’t forget to upload your scores to ERAS.
Don’t forget to upload your scores to ERAS.
The common advice seems to be not to upload to ERAS, rather send to programs who ask specifically.
Don’t forget to upload your scores to ERAS.
The common advice seems to be not to upload to ERAS, rather send to programs who ask specifically.
Wait these are conflicting. I uploaded to ERAS...should I email the programs too?
I think Shtumpa’s referring to people who failed the first exam but passed the second time. I was was referring to people who haven’t failed an attempt.
I think Shtumpa’s referring to people who failed the first exam but passed the second time. I was was referring to people who haven’t failed an attempt.
Crap, my advisor told me to re-release as some programs will not rank me without the score. So I released the fail and passed retake. Hopefully this doesn’t affect me on some programs list.
Crap, my advisor told me to re-release as some programs will not rank me without the score. So I released the fail and passed retake. Hopefully this doesn’t affect me on some programs list.
Nobody knows for sure. No reason to think I know more than your advisor. My only info is anecdotes from people (mostly IM) who have matched without releasing and one radiology PD who posts on SDN (he/she says it’s a big hassle to go through each candidate to check CS and therefore doubts many programs bother.)
But for psychiatry it seems (again, judging from SDN threads) that many programs won’t rank without CS. So it’s specialty and program specific and who knows...I wouldn’t sweat it. I’m actually going back and forth on this.
Radiology Faculty--Answering Questions/"AMA"
Hey RadiologyPD! I apologize if you've mentioned this in the thread previously, but any advice to those applying rads after an unsuccessful match in an alternate specialty the cycle before? Currently doing a TY, failed to match PM&R last cycle. I have a brief blurb about it in my PS, but most...
I failed the first time and released both my failing and passing score. I think it’s more likely to harm than help by not releasing them, but nobody really knows for each program. My thought process was I’d rather them know I failed the first time but also know that I’ll be eligible to start July 1, than to leave them wondering.Crap, my advisor told me to re-release as some programs will not rank me without the score. So I released the fail and passed retake. Hopefully this doesn’t affect me on some programs list.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 579
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 842