-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step II Step 2CS December 2019 score release
Started by mcgarvels
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OK ppl. We need to unionize as medical students.
The NBME has too much power over us, and they will continue to **** us over. Theyre already implementing new changes to CK starting in May, and we have no choice but to follow. We should demand a seat at the table.
Step 2 CS is bad enough, and we should try to get rid of it. But imagine, what the NBME will do in the next 10, 20 years if they continue to have their way with us.
We feel like we have no power, because we have learned helplessness. In fact, we have tons of power, as residencies need us to graduate and work for them.
The NBME has too much power over us, and they will continue to **** us over. Theyre already implementing new changes to CK starting in May, and we have no choice but to follow. We should demand a seat at the table.
Step 2 CS is bad enough, and we should try to get rid of it. But imagine, what the NBME will do in the next 10, 20 years if they continue to have their way with us.
We feel like we have no power, because we have learned helplessness. In fact, we have tons of power, as residencies need us to graduate and work for them.
Quite late actually. 10/21When did you give your cs?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't see if it lets me go *all* the way, but it does let me past the part where we put in our med school start date / graduation date. Before it wasn't letting me do that.how far do you guys get?
It's already 1:58 so I'm just going to see if it somehow comes up at 2AM. Then I'm going to sleep.So we just sleep now?
And... still nothing. Alright I'm out.
Hmmmm okIt's already 1:58 so I'm just going to see if it somehow comes up at 2AM. Then I'm going to sleep.
yajiang198855
New Member
Hi guys, mine showed pass on 1:02, so happy about this! IMG took it on 09/28, Houston, Wish you all good luck!
Congratulations!Hi guys, mine showed pass on 1:02, so happy about this! IMG took it on 09/28, Houston, Wish you all good luck!
So either they patched it for AMGs...or the print permit trick is misleading. I can't see "print permit" anymore, but FCVS is blank for me...AMG.
good morning to everyone except the National Board of Medical Examiners.
I’m thinking it must’ve been patched for AMGs... everyone who’s received their score, as far as we can tell, has had their permit disappear and is an IMG. Why would some of our permits disappear despite still having eligibility left and others not? Ugh
I’m thinking it must’ve been patched for AMGs... everyone who’s received their score, as far as we can tell, has had their permit disappear and is an IMG. Why would some of our permits disappear despite still having eligibility left and others not? Ugh
Docknowledge786
Full Member
Or it’s pretty random: I’m an IMG and I gave it before oct 28 and still haven’t had my fcvs updatedSo either they patched it for AMGs...or the print permit trick is misleading. I can't see "print permit" anymore, but FCVS is blank for me...AMG.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Docknowledge786
Full Member
Very accurateHow accurate fsmb pass/fail?
ugh woke up to this, FSMB shows nothing, AMG, permit has been gone. I don't want to find out my results while im IN clinic but I physically need to know so I feel like I'll open regardless and cry when I fail haha ugh ugh ugh
--> edit: I got it today, I passed 🙂
--> edit: I got it today, I passed 🙂
Last edited:
Docknowledge786
Full Member
Did yours update now? Or did you see it at 1am EST?Img, Took it at the ATL center 10/17 ...fcvs status is pass this must be legit right?
Docknowledge786
Full Member
Congratulations!!!Img, Took it at the ATL center 10/17 ...fcvs status is pass this must be legit right?
Docknowledge786
Full Member
9 am EST //11 am EST on WednesdayAt what time do they report scores officially
Anyone know if we get an email about scores like step 1 and ck? Cause for those my email came around 7 am est...informing me that my score would appear at 11 est. So far nothing about my CS score..which makes me feel like I'll probably have to wait another week. Meh.
Resilkem
New Member
I checked it at 4amDid yours update now? Or did you see it at 1am EST?
Still nothing on my end. I’m pretty upset about this.
Has any AMG gotten their score via FCVS or an email for this cycle?
Has any AMG gotten their score via FCVS or an email for this cycle?
same. and I'm an AMG and nope.Still nothing on my end. I’m pretty upset about this.
Still nothing on my end. I’m pretty upset about this.
Aaah, jeez. Well, if I remember correctly from the other Steps, AMGs tend to get ’the email’ a tad bit later? Hang in there, buddy/buddette - I will keep my fingers crossed that we all can celebrate asap.
Still nothing on my end. I’m pretty upset about this.
Has any AMG gotten their score via FCVS or an email for this cycle?
AMG, took my test on one of the first dates in September, nothing.
Annoyed like hell.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For what it’s worth I checked when I got the email for CK/Step 1 and in the past it’s always been at like 11am - 1pm. AMG here btw.
Eastern Time?
I got my Step 1 email at 835 am and Step 2 CK at 944 am EST. so there’s still some hope.
Eastern Time?
Step 2 ck email was at eleven cst
Eastern Time?
Yeah Eastern time
IMG, no email and nothing on fcvs either. I took the exam in September
They shouldn’t be allowed to do this to us. It’s ridiculous. 13 weeks of waiting will now be 14 weeks. I’m super pissed.
Also, if you don’t get your score but those took the test after you did is absolute BS
Also, if you don’t get your score but those took the test after you did is absolute BS
Email or no email, if scores were going up today it’d be at 11am EST right?
Supposedly
I called NBME who said I should be getting my score today. She said they may be staggering the initial notification emails which is why I haven’t gotten one. Test date was 9/10. AMG. We shall see.
I heard it's 9am for IMGs and 11am for AMGs est.Email or no email, if scores were going up today it’d be at 11am EST right?
Were you able to see your result on fcvs also last night?I emailed my dean (since they get the scores early) and she told me I passed!!!
I emailed my dean (since they get the scores early) and she told me I passed!!!
just did the same.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Were you able to see your result on fcvs also last night?
Nope. No fcvs, no email, nada. Took it 9/10, AMG.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 585