-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step II Step 2CS December 2019 score release
Started by mcgarvels
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats!!!Mine is up! Took it 9/11. Pass.
Where would it say failed if we had assuming it was reported for us?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For ya'll's that aren't showing up, is there a space on FCVS for Step 2 CS and the Pass/Fail status is blank?
yes
For ya'll's that aren't showing up, is there a space on FCVS for Step 2 CS and the Pass/Fail status is blank?
Yeah that’s what it looks like for me
I’m ****ing pissed. I’ve been waiting 13 weeks
Nothing for me and I took before you Englander
Hmmm. That is very strange... Could it be a variation with regards to the test center? I checked at 1.02 am (logged on afresh) and it was up.
D
deleted1022582
Yeah mine
For ya'll's that aren't showing up, is there a space on FCVS for Step 2 CS and the Pass/Fail status is blank?
D
deleted1022582
Mine is showing blankYeah mine
Yep. Previous step exams should be there too. Trick worked for me in the past right at 1AM.For ya'll's that aren't showing up, is there a space on FCVS for Step 2 CS and the Pass/Fail status is blank?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wtf. i need to know so i can try to reschedule before 12/31 if need be and i doubt that'll happen if i don't get my score back until 12/18.
gotcha, well looks like mine isn't there either. Took 10/10. Historically does this mean we probably aren't getting our scores tomorrow?
Yea, based on the previous score release threads
Did anyone with a permit that disappeared not get a score on FCVS?
Did anyone with a permit that disappeared not get a score on FCVS?
Me
Furious here. AMG as well. Took early Sept.
Did anyone with a permit that disappeared not get a score on FCVS?
Mines disappeared, doesn't expire until Jan, no score
Yes, permit disappeared Sunday. FCVS is blank on the pass/fail status. I'm a USMD student.Did anyone with a permit that disappeared not get a score on FCVS?
For whatever it's worth, around midnight it started letting me attempt to reregister for CS (before it would error out saying I need to wait for my score report). I can get about as far for CK and step 1 so I'm hoping that doesn't mean I failed.
anecdotally seems like only IMGs got the FSMB trick to work? can anyone disprove this?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who got their score on FCVS an AMG,?
It worked for me in the past for CK. Blank for CS today.Anyone who got their score on FCVS an AMG,?
I am IMG took it 10/26 and didn't recieve anythingIf you got your score tonight please comment if you’re an FMG/IMG or AMG
One guy who got it back said he was IMG so that may be it?
Eh, f’it I’m going to bed. Night y’all
Did your permit disappear Sunday?I am IMG took it 10/26 and didn't recieve anything
no score. permit disappeared. US-MD. took it late October. I guess this means more time to pray
alright, good night and good luck tomorrow everyone!
Not sure when but it disappeared.Did your permit disappear Sunday?
anecdotally seems like only IMGs got the FSMB trick to work? can anyone disprove this?
holding out hope that the trick just isn't working for AMGs... fingers crossed for tomorrow..
Yes, permit disappeared Sunday. FCVS is blank on the pass/fail status. I'm a USMD student.
For whatever it's worth, around midnight it started letting me attempt to reregister for CS (before it would error out saying I need to wait for my score report). I can get about as far for CK and step 1 so I'm hoping that doesn't mean I failed.
Same for me! Ugh. I hope we get them tomorrow!
D
deleted918591
Same for me! Ugh. I hope we get them tomorrow!
how far do you guys get?
Docknowledge786
Full Member
I doubt this being an IMG thing
How ever two of my friends, once who gave it end of sept (Chicago)and one gave it on oct 12 (Texas) both have their status updated to pass
How ever two of my friends, once who gave it end of sept (Chicago)and one gave it on oct 12 (Texas) both have their status updated to pass
Docknowledge786
Full Member
Btw I’m an IMG and I took it Way before the people who’ve received their result on this forum and haven’t had my status update
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Docknowledge786
Full Member
They’re both IMGAMGs or IMGs?
Docknowledge786
Full Member
I doubt it as per people ‘s past experienceAny chance that we can still get our result today if there is nothing on fcvs?
Docknowledge786
Full Member
When did you give your cs?Any chance that we can still get our result today if there is nothing on fcvs?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 585