STEP 3 Score VS USMLE WORLD AVERAGE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FirstMANdown

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is a great thread for Step 2ck VS UW%. I though it might be helpful if anyone out there can give us there input with there Step 3 VS UW%...etc as well. Anyways Thanks for the contribution.

I'm do to take Step 3 in the next month. Will update this thread as well. For better or for worse. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Promised myself to post something after getting result.
Used uworld only for test prep. Went over it twice. Somehow the real test questions felt very different from the uworld ones and that goes the same for CCS. Maybe it is just me...

When you say the questions feel very different from UWorld, is it that the content is different from UWorld?

UWorld-78%
UWSA 1-236
UWSA 2-239
NBME 4-510
NBME 5-510 (a new test)
Resources used-mostly UWorld, recalling a ton of the material from Step 2CK, some DIT and Kaplan Step 3 material, a smattering of MKSAP material for IM residents. Took the test 2 months after graduation (AMG).
Step 3 (07-30/31)-> > 90th percentile. To the right for most sections, borderline CCS.

Experience-Took the test on consecutive days. Day 1 was loaded with biostats and ethics. As long as you can reason through the stuff from the FA Public Health Sciences chapter, you should be good for this section.
Day 2 was a lot of clinical management, felt easier than Day 1. Had a lot of Step 2CK like material tested. Decent number of basic science stuff from Step 1 (probably about 20-25 across the whole test). Decent number of repeats from the NBMEs so may not hurt to take those. For CCS, enter the HY orders and don't worry about the tons of minutiae UWorld cites.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I took test recently, My step1 218, step2 229,
UW 2 times, 58% and 75%(incorrect)
UWSA1 204, UWSA2 213, NBME4 490
Day1, it was horrible, I dont know what did! Felt like failing after coming out and could not study CCS after that for 2 days!
Day2, MCQ was at least better than day1, But CCS was a new level of mess up, completely messed up with 4 cases, did not treat properly 3 cases, a lot of 10 min office cases ended early so could not treat, And got some 20 min ER cases too! Hope I would pass this. I don have any energy to take this hell once again :(

got 180 on uwsa, 2 weeks out, decided to take the exam anyways, got 207. Applying for residency this year. Day1 harder than day 2, ccs easy, 12 cases ended early. Performance: lowest on day 1, day 2 higher, ccs highest.

got 180 on uwsa, 2 weeks out, decided to take the exam anyways, got 207. Applying for residency this year. Day1 harder than day 2, ccs easy, 12 cases ended early. Performance: lowest on day 1, day 2 higher, ccs highest.

Wow, so do you think you passed mainly because of doing extremely well on CCS? If you don't mind me asking, what was your UW average?

Wow, so do you think you passed mainly because of doing extremely well on CCS? If you don't mind me asking, what was your UW average?
For my case, I believe ccs helps. For UW %, I did reset the qbank and didn't take note of my first time % as I was not aware if there is correlation with the real exam, yet I am sure it is not less than 60%, second pass, 96%.

Took exam at the start of my PGY 2 emergency medicine residency. Did about 70% of the UW Q bank with an average of 60%. I did all of the UW CCS cases. Reviewed biostats from my old First Aid for step 1 book. Took notes as I did UW and reviewed them the last couple days before the exam. Actual score: 242

I felt terrible walking out of the exam on day 1, felt better on day 2 but the exam still felt really hard. I thought the CCS cases were very straight forward and they end much quicker than UW lets you go on. Some of my 20 min cases were over in 7 or 8 minutes.

I was surprised at how much biostats and ethics were on the exam. Make sure you have a solid grasp on biostats basics. Its nothing fancy, just lots of bread and butter things like relative risk, hazard ratios, sensitivity, specificity, biases, standard deviation, mean/median/mode etc. Also know your lipid lowering medications and the differences between them, I had a lot of those questions.

Hope this helps, good luck everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
Long time lurker, general surgery PGY-3. Studied three weeks during dedicated research time, did one pass UWorld untimed tutor mode at 62%, read through the UWorld biostats review, UWSA1 two days before exam was 201, UWSA2 one day before exam was 217. Took day one and day two a week apart, did all UWorld interactive cases as well as about three quarters of the practice cases during that week. Neither day felt like it went well. Three of the CCS cases (two 20 minute and one 10 minute) did not go well, otherwise they felt okay. Scored 229 on actual exam. The “trick” was consistent for me.

Hello, I wanted to shared my experience and contribute to this forum that has helped me out through the years.
I am US IMG, graduated April 2018 and applying for residency this year.

Step 1: 213
Step 2 CK: 235
Step 2 CS: Passed on second attempt (first time made a poor judgment & took it without doing my FM/IM third year clerkships)
Step 3 USWA 1: 188 (3 weeks out, horrible test and horrible feeling)
Step 3 Uworld average: ~60%, went though it 1 1/3 times

Final Step 3 score: 213
Day 1: question are a lot like U-world, biostat in every block
Day 2: I felt the questions were very vague and different from Day 1, similar to Step 2 CK; for me, all but 2 CCS cases ended early, the software is as slow as everyone makes it out to be, which is infuriating especially on the last 2 minute page when you can't put in all the orders you want to because you run out of time due to the slow software, the CCS cases were very similar to U-world

My main advice is that for the 1-2 days before the test, go through all the biostat questions instead of being overwhelmed by reviewing all the other much broader subjects. The odds are you can get more questions correct by reviewing biostat concepts and formulas than going over all ob/gyn subjects. I repeated all the the u-world biostat questions the two days before Day 1 and it helped me feel confident with biostat on the actual test.

Also if possible, take a decent sized break between the 2 days. I had 1 day in between my 2 parts, and that was not enough. I felt drained in the morning of Day 2 but there was nothing I could do.

How many weeks on average to get scores back? I took mine back to back on Thursday and Friday. Definitely would recommend having some gap between the two days.

Members don't see this ad :)
Uworld avg. 55-65%
Blocks varied day by day for me and I didn’t really hit biostats until week before

UWSA1 - 201 (three weeks out)

UWSA2 - 213 (one week out)

Real deal- 233!!

UW average: 52%
UWSA1 : 199, 4 weeks out
UWSA2 : 183, 2 weeks out
NBME: 320! 2 weeks out
Step 3 : 196 :/
Trick worked!
Happy it’s over!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Score: 247

Background:
US MD. Resident in surgical-subspecialty not remotely related to anything on step 3. Step 1>250, Step 2>270

Prep: 1month of lazy studying due to time constraints (10Qs a day) , 3 weeks of more legitimate studying during an easier rotation. Resources include uworld, uworld CCS, uworld biostats, maybe the occasional OME video for a topic i needed some extra help with.

Uworld AVG: 70%, finished 85% of Qbank
Did almost all CCS interactive cases
Did Uworld Biostats package
UWSA1: 194, 3 weeks out<-----freaked out after this which motivated me to study more

The test: Did days 1 and 2 consecutively. Felt much harder than Step 1, 2. Thought i would score much lower. Day 1 long stems, lots of biostats, drug ads. Enormous amount of ethics/best thing to do or say questions that you can't possibly study for. Day 2 shorter questions, more know it or you don't questions, but still felt tough. CCS was weakest section. 60-70% of CCS was covered by uworld , most of the rest were doable if you studied enough. I messed up 3/13 cases--one where i knew the diagnosis but ran out of time and 2 where i didn't know the diagnosis at all.

Advice:
-I disagree with "just do 50% of uworld and you should be fine, 97% of people pass anyway". This test isn't easy, the questions are very specific, and require a very good overall knowledge of the various high-yield topics. This is especially true if you're either several years out of your training or if you're not doing IM or EM
-However, if you're doing or have recently completed an EM or medicine intern year and scored well on step 1 and 2, i would be very surprised if you fail this exam
-UWSA tremendously underpredicts
-First aid and MTB were useless in my opinion
-Do a lot of biostats closer to your test date so its fresh in your head
-Give yourself 1-2 days in between the two test dates if possible

hope this helps

Reactions: 3 users
Did anyone get their scores? Heard about that they sent newly design performance report. Good news........??

can someone please tell me if ordering CT angio for Aortic Dissection on the program is same as CT Chest with contrast?

I am not a resident, but according to the practice ccs cases, I have been ordering CT chest with contrast? Is it same thing?

Thanks!

Lurked on this thread off and on, but wanted to bring some ease to people stressing about not taking this test as seriously as the others.

PGY-2, Strong IM Program.
Did maybe ~50-100 questions of UWorld x 2.5 weeks, got through 80% of UWorld, was averaging ~74-75% correct, I think
Did 1/3 of the UWorld CCS Cases

Step 3 >255

Don't stress out if you're an IM Resident who has finished intern year. It was weird to take a USMLE Step without dedicated study time. You'll learn a bunch on the wards.

Well I guess it's my turn. Please don't freak out about this exam. CURVE IS SUPER GENEROUS.

I am a 2nd year resident at a competitive program. I studied 4 weeks for it like 2 hours each day and passed with a good cushion. I scored 67% on Uworld. Did cases through ccs cases .com website. I did those because they give you feedback. I think it was decent enough.

Biostat: Just watched some youtube videos and they were good enough. Don't waste too much money on this exam buying study material

Day 1: Felt good like I was going to pass no problem

Day 2: F this day! MCQs were harder. THOSE CASES!!! they all ended early. I didn't write many diagnosis because the time would run out. most cases ended early which freaked me out more. after day 2, I felt like I didn't pass. lol but I guess everyone feels that way.

Scores came out and I passed 30 points above passing. So yeah. Just take the damn test and 98% of you will pass.

The other 2% that don't pass, maybe it's anxiety, I don't know. But odds are in your favor. Feels great to be done.

GOOD LUCK! DON'T STRESS

UWorld avg: 68%
Step 3: 240s

Background: US MD PGY1 (prelim medicine)
Preparation: I did about 3/4 of UWorld questions in tutor mode averaging 68% and all CCS cases. UWSA1 was 210s or 220s 3 days before the test. My UWSA expired and won't let me check the score anymore. I didn't use any other material because I was too lazy and didn't have much time being an intern.
Day 1: The questions were basic science focused, and it was easy to narrow down the answer choices. I think UWorld prepared me well for this section. There were many questions on pathophysiology, mechanism of action, biostats, and ethics. I often ran out of time on the stupid drug ad questions.
Day 2: Day 2 was a nightmare. I had to take a wild guess on every other question. All the answer choices seemed reasonable to me. For example, they would describe a very sick patient with 20 comorbidities and ask which one contributes the most to poor prognosis. Or they would ask for the next best step and give 5 answer choices that I would do at the same time in real life. CCS portion was pretty easy. I did an ED rotation that helped a lot. I ended with 5-10 minutes left on most cases.
Score: I was expecting a low passing score, but I ended up with 240s! Performance by content area relative to overall performance was "Same" for all areas. Super happy about the result, and of course, being done with USMLE!

Got my Step 3 score a few min ago!

Studied for 2-3 months on and off during rotations. Materials I used:
UWorld Average 70% (did incorrect and marked twice)
UWSA 1 221 (1 month before my exam)
UWSA 2 231 (1 week before day 1)
For CCS I used Uworld CCS and Crush CCS

Final Score: 231

Exam experience:

Day 1: was hard due to timing issues (very long questions). Ran out of time in 4/6 blocks and radomly answered 2-3 qs in each of those (mainly abstracts). Step 1 staff were ok. I think I did well on those.

Day 2: no timing issues. But questions felt very tricky. Tons of “prognosis factor” type questions. CCS was ok (except for 3 cases that were very tricky). I think I did poorly in 2 cases. Rest went well and I would say more than half of them ended within 5min.

Based on my score report (new style) I had “similar” performance on all areas and subjects.

I am a PGY-2 Peds resident. Took step 1 and step 2 3-4 years ago. Residency definitely helps!

I guess I can shed some light on my experience

UWorld Average Your Score (13th rank) 55%
UWSA 1 Approx. 3 Digit Score 196
UWSA 2 Approx. 3 Digit Score 215

Final score: 218

Hey guys. I am a non us img . What do i need to register for step 3? Anything other than being ecfmg certified? Thank you

Yes. That’s why they require ecfmg certification cause all that has been already done through ecfmg.

Hey guys i have a cs attempt , i have high scores on step 1 and ck . Do you think step 3 would help.me overcome the attempt? Thank you

Sent from my G8142 using SDN mobile

Uworld avg: 65%
UWSA 1: 182 (1-2 weeks prior to exam)
UWSA 2: 229 (right at exam time)

Step 3: 220's

FM resident

Prep: I used Uworld mainly and finished the questions over a month. I watched 2 or 3 youtube videos on how to do the CCS cases, which were slightly out of date (starting January 2019, no need to write final diagnoses, which weren't scored anyways, and tests do not have stat vs routine options).

Day 1: Felt more prepared with Uworld. 3-4 of the questions I saw exactly on Uworld. I did get 10-15 biostats. Using the Uworld biostats helped, but best thing is just to write out a page of the equations you need, memorize that, and write that down on your scratch board on the day of the exam. 2-3 questions were about study design.

Day 2: Way harder than day 1 for me. Didn't feel Uworld helped much here. I was happy when I recognized maybe 1 of 5 questions. Prognosis was a big thing on my exam as well. A few drug ads on which option would have certain outcomes. No biostats on day 2! I would recommend reading through all the CCS cases. If I did it again, I would use the scored CCS that some of the other guys used above. I had a hard time sticking to the Uworld since it wasn't scored. Also, advancing the clock after you put in the urgent orders I believe gets you more points than putting them all in at once. (Ie blood cultures, advance clock, then abx).

USWA1: 226 (four weeks out)
USWA2: 226 (one week out, was disappointed to see no improvement after 3 weeks of studying!)

Step 3: 247

Prep: Studied for 8 weeks. Stuck to Uworld, one 40-question block a night. Did one pass. Repeated the questions I got wrong. Did all the U world CCS cases twice. Was just hoping to comfortably pass, obviously over studied. Had two easier-than-expected rotations leading up to my test date (in the middle of a Transitional Year program) so was able to do more studying than expected. My advice is stick to uworld and make sure you are solid on biostats (did not get the uworld biostat supplement, but would recommend if you are not particularly strong in this area).

I got my score yesterday, so I've decided to write up my USMLE experience.
I'm an IMG from Europe, radiologist, graduated in 2001, currently going for the ABR alternate pathway.
Step 1: 242
Step 2CK: 250
Step 3: 236
UW average (one pass) was 67.9%, UWSA1 227, UWSA2 235.
The actual exam felt worse than the UW forms, but that was usually the case for me.

Good luck!

I took test recently, My step1 218, step2 229,
UW 2 times, 58% and 75%(incorrect)
UWSA1 204, UWSA2 213, NBME4 490
Day1, it was horrible, I dont know what did! Felt like failing after coming out and could not study CCS after that for 2 days!
Day2, MCQ was at least better than day1, But CCS was a new level of mess up, completely messed up with 4 cases, did not treat properly 3 cases, a lot of 10 min office cases ended early so could not treat, And got some 20 min ER cases too! Hope I would pass this. I don have any energy to take this hell once again :(
Did you get your result back? I feel similar to what you felt after the test.

EM PGY-1
Finished Uworld with about 80% correct. Went through incorrects as well.
UWSA1: 237
Step 3: 255

Last edited:
I'm a PGY-4 surgical subspecialty

Step 1 240's
Step 2 250's
Step 3 220's

Uworld x2, 63% (untimed tutor by system) 78% 2nd pass
CCS: Uworld CCS x2, ccs cases.com 40 cases
2 months study with 4-5 hours per day over the last month

UWSA 1 210 (4 weeks out)
UWSA 2 222 (10 days out)

Day 1 -- Not horrible. There was a bunch I didn't know, but also felt like I could narrow most questions down to 1 or 2. 2 blocks had < 1 minute for the drug ad sequence so essentially had to guess.

Day 2 MCQ -- after reading SDN was expecting this to be really really horrible. Questions for me were more advanced, but maybe my expectations were off as it wasn't as bad as I had made it out to be in my mind. Time never an issue. Finished with between 3-7 minutes remaining on each block

CCS: This was the hardest part for me. Maybe it's because I'm so far removed from ED/Primary care setting management.

2 cases didn't arrive at a diagnosis. 1 I legitimately still don't know. the other I felt like I entered the diagnostic test as time expired.
2 cases I got to the correct diagnosis, but I either took the wrong route to get there or it took me too long to really treat it properly
2 case I feel like I fumbled through. Correct dx, more or less correct treatment, but definitely made some mistakes
the rest ended early with pt dx and treated for what I thought it was.

DO NOT recommend waiting to take this test -- it only gets more painful to take over time.

Best of luck to you all.

Step 1: 245
Step 2: 255
Currently PGY-1 medicine, wrote step 3 about half way through intern year
UWorld Step 3 = 70% correct 1st pass, untimed, only got through ~90% of the qbank. Didn't use any other study resources.

Step 3: 244

I feel like medicine (or primary care: FM/EM) is probably the best specialty to be in to prepare you for the step 3 exam since there are so many questions related to IM or its subspecialties. If you are not an IM or primary care resident (or doing an IM prelim / transitional PGY1 year) chances are the longer you wait to write this exam the worse you will do. The only person I knew who failed this was an OBGYN resident who wrote it near the end of PGY1, not really a lot of crossover content between OBGYN with step 3 (maybe 6-8% of the exam is OBGYN-related) and the longer you wait after med school the worse you will do on the exam. Same thing goes for other far-removed specialties like pathology and psych.

Last edited by a moderator:
UWorld - 59%
Step 3 - 226
Psych resident

The first day felt easy. The second day of questions felt more difficult but went okay. The cases for me were terrible despite me spending a lot of time preparing for cases. Every single one felt more complicated than the UWorld versions, and my patients all seemed to have more than one major problem simultaneously. Had very few outpatient/routine cases, maybe 2. Only a few of my 13 cases ended early (I’ve heard this is a bad sign), and my patients denied invasive interventions twice! I never figured out the diagnosis for one case.

I thought I’d performed abysmally. Nope, scored dead average on everything. And I’m verrrry happy with that! Just goes to show, even if you’re convinced you failed, you *probably* didn’t.

Reactions: 1 users
Hoping this will be reassuring to those of you who aren’t good test takers like me.

Step 1 210 (this was in 2014)
Step 2 222
Step 3 212. Goal was to pass...I didn’t care about the score.
Anesthesia resident

I just recently took the test in my PGY3 year which I DO NOT RECOMMEND. Easily the most significant tactical error of residency to wait this long. I had to study a lot of stuff I long forgot that is not useful or applicable in my field while juggling specialty rotations...it was painful. Make the time and take it your intern year.

I studied for 2 months, tried to do about 10-14 hours a week although these hours were late in the day after working and very suboptimal efficiency. I got through 75% of UWORLD qbank and averaged 60-63% correct, which was just barely below the UWORLD median. I didn’t read any books or use any other resources aside from Google and Up To Date. I was horrified when I scored a 181 on my UWSA1 just 3 weeks before my test. But my UWORLD average was what I assumed was above passing range so I kept my test date. Additionally as many others write, the UWSA1 test way underestimates your score in the lower ranges. I felt very solid on statistics and the UWORLD biostatistics section is worth every penny... I’d recommend going through it at least twice because they are very high yield.

Day 1 was like most step days...crappy but averagely so. Day 2 MCQs felt easier because they are more clinical, but I felt HORRIBLE with the CCS cases which I barely prepared for since all my colleagues remembered them being “a total breeze.” Get familiar with the software on UWORLD which is critical. Also I didn’t know this, but at the end of each case you get 2 minutes to write down any “last minute orders” which made me totally panic since some cases cut off abruptly and I had no clue what to do since I hadn’t completed my workup. There is some advice online about this - some people recommend writing orders and dating them for a later date for follow up stuff etc. Not sure what is optimal to maximize points but keep that in mind because it totally caught me off guard... I thought I must have failed my step because I felt I did so poorly on the cases (most of mine didn’t end early). I had horrible anxiety and insomnia for the 3 weeks until I got my score report. Surprisingly I did average in my CCS cases. Also, the “trick” worked.

Hope this is useful. Some people on this forum talk about using 2-3 question banks and going through them multiple times, and I don’t really understand that if you’re just looking to secure a passing grade. If you’re scoring super below average on UWORLD and have been an average student thus far, there’s probably an issue with test taking and not necessarily with knowledge, and answering 4,000 more questions won’t fix that - seeing a therapist or getting evaluated for testing strategies etc would probably be my first priority. This is what I did in the past and it helped.

EDIT: The biostats UWorld bank is absolute gold. Go through it at least twice - it is easy points and there are 6-8 questions in each test section Day 1 that feel straight from the UWorld bank.

Last edited:
I think for me anyway, I was extremely surprised by how much ethics/biostats/preventative medicine was on this test. Day 2 seemed like a marathon on risk factors, prognostic factors, what makes disease worse in certain populations, etc... I honestly don't think UW prepares you super adequately for that. With that being said, UW is enough and if you go with your gut, you'll probably get more right than wrong at the end of the day. My two cents at least.

Step 1: 245
Step 2: 255
Currently PGY-1 medicine, wrote step 3 about half way through intern year
UWorld Step 3 = 70% correct 1st pass, untimed, only got through ~90% of the qbank. Didn't use any other study resources.

Step 3: 244

I feel like medicine (or primary care: FM/EM) is probably the best specialty to be in to prepare you for the step 3 exam since there are so many questions related to IM or its subspecialties. If you are not an IM or primary care resident (or doing an IM prelim / transitional PGY1 year) chances are the longer you wait to write this exam the worse you will do. The only person I knew who failed this was an OBGYN resident who wrote it near the end of PGY1, not really a lot of crossover content between OBGYN with step 3 (maybe 6-8% of the exam is OBGYN-related) and the longer you wait after med school the worse you will do on the exam. Same thing goes for other far-removed specialties like pathology and psych.

I agree, FM, IM, or EM probably best prepares you as an intern, as most questions deal with those settings.

Since I posted about my step 1 and 2 and I found it super helpful to read others' experiences, I'll post about my step 3.

Score: 265

U World percent correct 82%
U World assessment I: ~250 (can't actually remember exact score); didn't take assessment II

I'm currently an intern in plastic surgery. I intended to take this on my very cush anesthesia rotation but due to a scheduling SNAFU I ended up taking it on my trauma surgery rotation...while on nights. I don't recommend this tactic. For the second exam day, I worked a night shift, took the exam, then went back to work another night shift, lol. I think I was up >40 hours straight. Not ideal.

For a broad overview, I rewatched all the online meded videos. I also got through about 2/3 of my step 2/shelf exam Anki flashcards (step 2 score 278). Unfortunately, I only got through 34% of U World. I think it would have been helpful to do more questions rather than focus on my flashcards. I did get through all the simulated cases in U World though, which I think was immensely helpful. Just getting comfortable with the software format is worth the expense.

Day 1 felt a lot like step 1. Surprising number of basic science questions, including random genetics and metabolic disorder questions. The stems were long. I usually finish tests really early, but I found myself taking almost all the time provided. I felt really terrible about my performance after this day. Also a lot of stupid ethics questions. The majority of the stats questions I got were the stupid drug ads, but luckily there were fewer questions in those blocks. The drug ads take a long time for me to get through.

Day 2 felt much better. The MCQs were much more clinically oriented. A good portion were downright gimmes. I'd say don't read too much into these and second guess yourself. Some of them are as obvious as they seem.

The simulated cases ended a lot earlier than the U world practice cases. Often they finished in 3 minutes or less, frequently right after I had ordered the workup. This was a bit jarring and I didn't know if I should then discharge people and schedule follow up or not since I hadn't actually gotten the results of any of my workup back or actually treated them. I ended up not discharging and just let the tests ride. Not sure if this was correct. This portion is actually kinda fun, like a video game. They didn't throw anything fancy my way, they were all very clear diagnoses.

Given how terrible I felt after the first day, I actually waited 4 days before looking at my results and was surprised to have done pretty well. Was expecting more in the 220-230 range.

Hope that helps folks out there feeling as anxious as I was about it. It's really not all that bad. Curve is extremely generous because I think at this point most people just don't care as long as they pass. And rightly so. It means nothing.

Reactions: 6 users
Has anyone taken the official test on USMLE website, consisting of 137 questions and 4 blocks?

Is there a co-relation between the score on this test v/s the real exam?

My score 111/137 (81%) (19 April)
UWSA1 Score-229 (15 March)
Exam on 1st May.

Hey guys! Just took NBME 4 and got 490! My exam is in May 13 and May 16.
What do you think? My schedule is pretty tight and I dont know if I should do another simulation or not (I have done only NBME4 and UWSA1- baseline simulation 1 month ago and got 204).

Would appreciate your opinion! Thank you!

Hey guys! Just took NBME 4 and got 490! My exam is in May 13 and May 16.
What do you think? My schedule is pretty tight and I dont know if I should do another simulation or not (I have done only NBME4 and UWSA1- baseline simulation 1 month ago and got 204).

Would appreciate your opinion! Thank you!

Yes, definitely take another practice NBME exam.

Yes, definitely take another practice NBME exam.
Thank you VERY much for your answer, it's a really stressful period for me..
I was intensively thinking about taking another NBME or not!
It would take one super-valuable day for me right now. I could solve the last UW blocks instead or even start my "review notes" period!

I was also thinking that even if I take the NBME I don't have enough data in order to compare my score with others scores and come to a safe conclusion.. So my question is.. would that really benefit me to take the other one NBME left?

Thanks a lot again!!!