Stewart University Med Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A boyfriend, eh?

I found you a candidate

3060000000052366.JPG

Hilarious.

Is he sponsored by Pepsi?
 
Yes! The Steward med thread is back on fire again! I was really lost without you. I can't wait for Saul's next youtube plug...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am sorry but your breasts were simply not superior to mine. My face may be unfortunate but the stormtrooper mask totally solves that problem!!! I may actually get a boyfriend now, just as long as the mask never comes off... although, it is kind of hard to breathe in here.

HAhah now I have a new way of referring to ugly people.

"She had a banging body but her face was unfortunate...."
 
Omg am I being an idiot or did our good 'ol pal delete all his YouTube videos?!?!?! All the videos say "This video has been removed by the user."! Ahhhh my midnight entertainment is gone I think!
 
I just ran across this (scroll down to the bottom)...judging from the date that it was posted, it looks like our buddy is still trying to get a Wikipedia page started:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Kinu

I'm starting to get a little peeved with his claims. Really? We're all terrorists? That's the best you can come up with? And wasn't he threatening us with libel suits earlier? 🙄

What I really want to know is, how can all these people who defend Stewart (like the person who posted "Saul you are so right" on the YouTube videos) actually look into the school as they so claim, when the comment posted above seems to indicate that they don't want anyone knowing anything about the school, so that they can keep away the stalkers? Oh, that's right..."these people" don't really exist. :meanie:
 
I personally like to lie about Stewart University because I hate the US military and what it stands for. Ordinarily I would never be this honest with you, and just lie and lie and lie, but tonight I realize that you all are with me! Especially my friends at Wayne State University.
I also hate Americans and America, but go to school in the US in order to recruit others into our cause. I support Jihad, I support the prophet, Allah, Salam A‘lecum, blessed be his holy name.


I think Stewart's whole "we are the only medical school that is for military veterans" sales pitch is assinine and a particularly cynical marketing ploy.

I can think of many people I have known who have decided to go into the military and I can't think of a single one of them who didn't get into medical school. I realize that is anecdotal, but the advertising from Stewart would lead you to believe that military members have a hard time getting into medical school because they are veteran's. That is simply not the case, in fact I think it's the opposite.

Also, to claim that Stewart University is the only M.D. program to open west of the Mississippi in the past 45 years (as was claimed on the wikipedia page) is false. Of the top of my head, I can think of at least one, fully accredited, not for profit, allopathic school west of the Mississippi that opened up in the 70's.
 
Wow....just wow.... Stewart University is full of prejudiced, stereotyping, delusional idiots.
 
I just ran across this (scroll down to the bottom)...judging from the date that it was posted, it looks like our buddy is still trying to get a Wikipedia page started:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Kinu

From the wiki link you provided:
"Dear Kinu - The Stewart University - New Scotland International School of Medicine is very real and offers a very real opportunity to individuals who might otherwise not get a chance to study medicine in the USA due to inadequate numbers of medical schools and medical school seats and age discrimination for applicants outside of the 21 to 29 year old range. Although we have only about 45 professors, all with doctorates, we have not spent much time with publicists like almost all the other medical schools in the USA, with their almost continuous press releases. We have experienced a flood of stalking behavior from students concentrated at a small number of schools (particularly Wayne State University) who have created a fictitious group on Facebook, and stolen copyrighted material from our website repeatedly at www.stewartmed.org and posted it illegally on other websites including www.studentdoctor.net. I suspect that these same individuals, some likely related to Al Qaida, have misled you regarding our school because it seeks to give US military veterans admissions preference to the school. Someone's goofy conclusion that our school admissions line has anything to do with "WEED ABATEMENT INC." is either out of date information regarding the phone that we have used for the last 20 months, and the fax information claimed to be "Clearly Yosemite" is also either out of date or some discreditors idea of a joke. Most of the stalkers, again generally middle eastern in origin, seem to have a political ax to grind with the school, for what reason we simply do not know. The claims concerning our PO Box location in a mall is very immature and demonstrates a lack of knowledge of business practices in general. Yes, and the website has had many bad links and not gotten updated and is very simple, due to lack of web designer resources although a detailed catalog is downloadable from the website. The school has been written about in three different articles carried on the same date in the Ventura County Star newspaper, and again is very real. We would like to see a page on Wikipedia describing the school, without some competing Carribean medical school's employee posing as a concerned individual getting you to delete the page. I can assure you that Saul Amezcua, Ohmssoo7, is not the "chancellor" of the school but a student, that the school has an active AMSA chapter (American Medical Student Association, and the reason for using PayPal is to cut down on the overhead of students bad checks. You claimed that this method of business practice "takes the cake" but if you were dealing with some of the flakes that have stalked every person listed on our website, called them at home, demanded that they quit their jobs working at Stewart University - New Scotland International School of Medicine, stolen their personal copyrighted pictures, harrassed even the real estate agent listed to help students find student housing, and the webmistress whose wedding pictures were stolen off her copyrighted site by these stalkers and posted on studentdoctor.net illegally, THAT IS WHY WE CANNOT post the rest of our current faculty members pictures or credentials. A group of middle eastern foreign nationals centered around or affiliated with Wayne State University have stalked and frightened many of our faculty and staff. These nuts call us at all hours of the day and night outside of the normal business hours and on the weekend claiming to be interested applicants, when in reality they are stalkers, joksters, pranksters, immature, unethical, deceiptful, liars. That is what we are dealing with, and that is why we are currently keeping a low profile and not releasing much information about the school. Even when one of your editors called and talked to one of our faculty members: "I did email one of the listed professors for the school (who is a real academic) and he did indicate he was asked to teach there and said he would, but said it's not a good place for becoming a real doctor." the editor did not acknowledge that the faculty member answered back, was real and confirmed that the school was real. Ohmssoo7, Saul, is not the AMSA president, as one of your editors has tried to conclude, but for privacy reasons and to protect the president of the AMSA chapter, I will not divulge her name. Saul is the Associated Students President. With regard to the comment "This is reeking too much of the movie Accepted." yes, there has not been a new medical school open in California, or anywhere west of the Mississippi River in over 45 years, so obviously it will appear to be something new, because it is, and it is more egalitarian that other medical schools in the US. Signed, Someone who actually knows about the school that your editors are unable to effectively research accurately."
​
😆

Evidently, Wayne State SOM and SDN = Al Qaida. George Bush got it wrong; forget afghanistan & iraq, we need to invade the SDN servers and Wayne State School of Medicine.
 
OH my god... things are getting a little frightening here. I feel that everyone would be much safer if the chancellor was in prison or atleast getting treated.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We shouldn't be surprised...after all, there are people who believe in Lord Xenu (scientiology)...
 
The wikipedia statement is too farfetched to have any logical consistency with their organization. What is he thinking...

If Stewart claims they can sue us for libel, then can't we sue it (probably Saul) for libel against us and SDN for accusing us of terrorism?

Aha, the litigation war is on!
 
The wikipedia statement is too farfetched to have any logical consistency with their organization. What is he thinking...

If Stewart claims they can sue us for libel, then can't we sue it (probably Saul) for libel against us and SDN for accusing us of terrorism?

Aha, the litigation war is on!

Good ol' America...what a great pastime...suing.
 
The wikipedia statement is too farfetched to have any logical consistency with their organization. What is he thinking...

If Stewart claims they can sue us for libel, then can't we sue it (probably Saul) for libel against us and SDN for accusing us of terrorism?

Aha, the litigation war is on!

Well, if you look up the IP address from the Wiki page I posted earlier, it's originating from Oakland, and I get the feeling Saul is running his part of the operation from southern California. So this leads me to believe that we are, in fact, dealing with the chancellor himself. 😱

You know, if he spent just a fraction of the amount of time he does to respond to us on developing his school, then I think Stewie U might actually have gained some credit by now. But the more he opens his mouth...I mean seriously, what other school cares about what people are saying on SDN? 🙄
 
Well, if you look up the IP address from the Wiki page I posted earlier, it's originating from Oakland, and I get the feeling Saul is running his part of the operation from southern California. So this leads me to believe that we are, in fact, dealing with the chancellor himself. 😱

You know, if he spent just a fraction of the amount of time he does to respond to us on developing his school, then I think Stewie U might actually have gained some credit by now. But the more he opens his mouth...I mean seriously, what other school cares about what people are saying on SDN? 🙄

Good point, although at this point, credibility seems out of the picture entirely.

But to some degree, the responses we get on here from Stewie reps just spices things up.
 
How foolish of me to mock stewart med .... now my sleeper cell has been exposed and my mission is in jeopardy. Damn you chancellor ... DAMN YOU!
 
I just ran across this (scroll down to the bottom)...judging from the date that it was posted, it looks like our buddy is still trying to get a Wikipedia page started:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Kinu

I'm starting to get a little peeved with his claims. Really? We're all terrorists? That's the best you can come up with? And wasn't he threatening us with libel suits earlier? 🙄

What I really want to know is, how can all these people who defend Stewart (like the person who posted "Saul you are so right" on the YouTube videos) actually look into the school as they so claim, when the comment posted above seems to indicate that they don't want anyone knowing anything about the school, so that they can keep away the stalkers? Oh, that's right..."these people" don't really exist. :meanie:

HAHA, that is some good stuff right there.
 
anyone else notice the videos on youtube have been 'removed by the user?'

don't tell me we won that easily...

i originally figured this was all a scam, but now, it seems like the ravings of a complete madman.

from a claim to the british throne to al qaeda to paypal to saul...this clearly isn't a typical fraud situation.

some guy who had a bad caribbean medical school experience really believes all this stuff, and thinks he can fake it 'till he makes it (saying you have a school, convincing friends like 'captain dollar' and saul to post youtube videos, harass wikipedia, set up a website, etc). there is real insanity here.
 
oh my god....now when you go to the stewart website, you get directed to some "under development" page. All the old stuff has been taken down and replaced by a disclaimer talking about the anticipated location and accreditation status of the school. Yikes, this is not some little prank or attempt to see how far along they can drag this...no. I think these people are seriously insane and they really believe they are founding a medical school. And they would do anything to convince prospective med students of their legitimacy...but given how nuts they are, they figure their best approach is to call all nay sayers members of al qaida. 😱
 
oh my god....now when you go to the stewart website, you get directed to some "under development" page. All the old stuff has been taken down and replaced by a disclaimer talking about the anticipated location and accreditation status of the school. Yikes, this is not some little prank or attempt to see how far along they can drag this...no. I think these people are seriously insane and they really believe they are founding a medical school. And they would do anything to convince prospective med students of their legitimacy...but given how nuts they are, they figure their best approach is to call all nay sayers members of al qaida. 😱

stewartmed.org works fine for me
 
hmmm, you are right...now it is up again. Probably a temporary glitch of some sort.

Yes the chancellor will probably claim that al-qaeda hacked his website. I mean, with him being their single largest threat it must have been expected.

I wonder how he found out that Wayne State is the nexus for all al-qaeda activities in the U.S? It must be his superb intelligence network (headed by his hippy-a$$ son, Lemmie). I feel much safer knowing his agents have been able to infiltrate U.S. AND carib med schools.

I'm so inspired, I'm gonna drop out of my current med school (not
Wayne State) and transfer to Stewie U!!!:hardy::hardy::hardy:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes the chancellor will probably claim that al-qaeda hacked his website. I mean, with him being their single largest threat it must have been expected.

I wonder how he found out that Wayne State is the nexus for all al-qaeda activities in the U.S? It must be his superb intelligence network (headed by his hippy-a$$ son, Lemmie). I feel much safer knowing his agents have been able to infiltrate U.S. AND carib med schools.

I'm so inspired, I'm gonna drop out of my current med school (not
Wayne State) and transfer to Stewie U!!!:hardy::hardy::hardy:

Dearborne Michigan has the second highest population of Muslims in the United States (NYC is the first), and thus, frequently serves to perpetuate the fear of homegrown Islamic terrorism for xenophobes. I think that is the tie to Wayne State, that and I believe Wayne State has a significantly high number of muslim Med Students and I believe that one of them was recently arrested for planning some sort of attack.

At any rate, I wonder how Stewart believes that litigating against a bunch of pre-meds is going to help them gain the prestige they obviously desire. Whether they like it or not, we are their perspective consumers. Outside of this forum, we don't know each other. Our common interest of gaining acceptance to med school is what brings us here and discussing those schools is generally the topic of the day.

If Stewart starts trying to sue over a healthy skepticism, it will be added to the pile of Stewart Med lore and will ultimately hurt them more via bad PR than it will the people they sue (unless my assumption that pre-meds generally don't have a ton of assets is wrong).

At any rate, going ballistic over comments made on an internet forum is vintage Stewart paranoa and becomes part of the vicious cycle that further serves to detract from their credibility. Somehow I don't think Harvard, or even Ross or AUA, have this problem.
 
At any rate, going ballistic over comments made on an internet forum is vintage Stewart paranoa and becomes part of the vicious cycle that further serves to detract from their credibility. Somehow I don't think Harvard, or even Ross or AUA, have this problem.

I agree. Of course those schools may not have a paranoid narscissist at the helm either.

disclaimer for HRH Chancellor William Bullock Stewart, rightful heir to the Scottish throne:

The above view is in no way to be construed as a statement of diagnosis of a particular psychiatric condition in a specific person. If you are experiencing any symptoms, please contact your own personal physician. Perhaps one of your school's clinical attendings at the super-double secret probation clinical rotation location.
 
Is this a new graphic?
sams.gif


This has definitely become a SAGA. It has all the ingredients of an epic.
 

The Wayne State students who were stalking Stewart University and falsely claiming to be students of the school was posted in a link earlier in this thread. #7, and #8
Sree Cheruku is a member of this club of fictitious students of SU.
Sree Cheruku claimed to be a member of Al Qaeda.
Therefore all members of this club from Wayne State Univ. in Detroit are associated wth an Al Qaeda member, and may be Al Qaeda themselves.
Q.E.D.
 
Yeah, I replied before the Stewie guy got banned and while he was still online. It was a bit freaky.
 
holy smokes...al qaeda? when did all this happen - i was only away from the thread for like 5 days!

The same guy posted something about al-qaeda on the previous page, and even included the accusations of SDN and that Sree guy being terrorists in his plea to Wikipedia to create a page for Stewie U. It's an interesting read actually - way too surreal.
 
The same guy posted something about al-qaeda on the previous page, and even included the accusations of SDN and that Sree guy being terrorists in his plea to Wikipedia to create a page for Stewie U. It's an interesting read actually - way too surreal.

well duh .. al quaeda obviously doesn't want stewart med to become prestigious
 
damn.
i was only away for the weekend. This is awesome.

and thanks for providing the link to the facebook group.
i think it'll jus boost more people to join it. haha :laugh:
 
I personally like the school's press release about it being such a lucrative investment opportunity:

http://www.prnewsnow.com/PR%20News%20Releases/Medical/Dental/International%20Medical%20School%20Stewart%20University%20Offering%20Business%20Investment%20Opportunities%20via%20Promissory%20Notes

A couple of key quotes:

The fifteen percent interest notes are available in multiples of $5,000 so that almost anyone can get in on this great investment opportunity, explains Tom Conaway, Grounds Manager at Stewart University.

The interest income I will make from the fifteen percent interest notes that I am purchasing from Stewart University in this Reg D/504 offering is going to pay for my kids's college education, says Gary Rinella, Director of IT and Security at Stewart University. If you can get any of the Stewart University stock, you will be set for life.

Nothing like getting your employees to shill for your school. Then again, instead of going to Med School, we should all buy stock in Stewart. We'll be "set for life".

The gross income of Stewart University is expected to grow in excess of $140 million per year within three years. The school'ss 34-month program is attracting steadily increasing interest and admissions applications away from other top medical schools, with new admission of 200 students every four months.

So Stewart plans to enroll 600 students every year?

At any rate, I assume none of that was copyrighted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The Wayne State students who were stalking Stewart University and falsely claiming to be students of the school was posted in a link earlier in this thread. #7, and #8
Sree Cheruku is a member of this club of fictitious students of SU.
Sree Cheruku claimed to be a member of Al Qaeda.
Therefore all members of this club from Wayne State Univ. in Detroit are associated wth an Al Qaeda member, and may be Al Qaeda themselves.
Q.E.D.

I wondered when Dick Cheney was going to weigh in on this...
 
...will probably claim that al-qaeda hacked his website...

Hey I just found this
http://www.valuemd.com/502529-post34.html
“I found a loophole in his website which allows you to get an application without paying for it. Just go here.) The mailing address on his website routes to an apartment in San Jose, according to Google Maps satellite imagery.”

Sounds like Sree Cheruku actually did hack their site and bragged about it. What an idiot!!
 
Hey I just found this
http://www.valuemd.com/502529-post34.html
"I found a loophole in his website which allows you to get an application without paying for it. Just go here.) The mailing address on his website routes to an apartment in San Jose, according to Google Maps satellite imagery."

Sounds like Sree Cheruku actually did hack their site and bragged about it. What an idiot!!

Drawing attention to poor website design, of which stewartmed.org is a shining example, is not the same as hacking, Saul/Chancellor/Disassociated personality of previously mentioned characters.