Stewart University Med Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Why do people keep feeling sorry for Saul? He's not a student - the school doesn't actually exist! He's just a scam-artist. Either on his own or one of many. I wonder if there's actually any chancellor. I truly hope this hoax gets shut down by the proper authorities soon.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ha, I had a feeling you'd get banned ... a stewartmed poster referred to me by name! I'm definitely going there now!

What an honor!! I guess I won't be going there after all... although, one of Saul's personalities on youtube said that they would be starting up an MD/PhD program soon, so who knows.
 
Why do people keep feeling sorry for Saul? He's not a student - the school doesn't actually exist! He's just a scam-artist. Either on his own or one of many. I wonder if there's actually any chancellor. I truly hope this hoax gets shut down by the proper authorities soon.

😱 Why??? Don't you like to be entertained? 🙂
 
Wow, al-qaeda now? By the way, it's pretty messed up to throw out the words "middle eastern descent" like that equals terrorism. We've stirred up some crazy things here and I'm glad I was here from the beginning. People will call this thread a myth years from now.

and where is Jochi???
 
Hi, my name is Sree Cheruku. I want to thank all my fans for your support in helping to financially damage Stewart University. Stewart really pissed me off when he kept reporting the cheating at AUA, cause it made it harder for me to pass the classes after that.
.......................................

I also hate Americans and America, but go to school in the US in order to recruit others into our cause. I support Jihad, I support the prophet, Allah, Salam A‘lecum, blessed be his holy name.
Umm....I don't even know what to say.

Sounds like Sree Cheruku actually did hack their site and bragged about it. What an idiot!!
Actually every page on that site used to be in the following format:
stewartmed.org/_____________.html

So, I filled in the blank with 'application' and got lucky. Fear my hacking skills.

Good Night.
 
Umm....I don't even know what to say.


Actually every page on that site used to be in the following format:
stewartmed.org/_____________.html

So, I filled in the blank with 'application' and got lucky. Fear my hacking skills.

Good Night.

L33t h4x0rs turned physicians 😕 :scared::scared::scared:


Alas, we're nearing the 1000 post mark--I fear this thread will be closed and the new one won't have the same kind of momentum this one has 🙁 What an epic thread. Anyone know of other epic SDN threads to read up on?
 
Alas, we're nearing the 1000 post mark--I fear this thread will be closed and the new one won't have the same kind of momentum this one has 🙁 What an epic thread. Anyone know of other epic SDN threads to read up on?

Don't worry, we don't have to close 1000-post threads anymore.

Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

:laugh: Great movie! 👍
 
Umm....I don't even know what to say.


Actually every page on that site used to be in the following format:
stewartmed.org/_____________.html

So, I filled in the blank with 'application' and got lucky. Fear my hacking skills.

Good Night.

All hail Sree Cheruku ... if you need someone to enlist in your al quaeda camp just PM me ... you are the #1 enemy of Stewart med and its really funny to me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And all this time I thought Stewart University was just a new school. I had NO IDEA that this was all going on.


😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

I think I am tearing from so much laughter. I wish I had followed this thread from the beginning.

"Established in 1836, Saint Louis University School of Medicine has the distinction of awarding the first M.D. degree west of the Mississippi River."

"Stewart University is the first medical school to open west of the Mississippi in the past 45 years.SM"

Interesting.
 
Q:Why did you start a new medical school in California?
A:California has not had a new allopathic medical school open prior to Stewart University School of Medicine in over 40 years. No one other than the Chancellor is still living who has previously opened a medical school in California.

Q: Where are the clinical rotations being done?


A:Clinical rotations are the least concern of a new applicant to medical school.
 
Umm....I don't even know what to say.


Actually every page on that site used to be in the following format:
stewartmed.org/_____________.html

So, I filled in the blank with 'application' and got lucky. Fear my hacking skills.

Good Night.
Are you a troll, sir?
 
And all this time I thought Stewart University was just a new school. I had NO IDEA that this was all going on.


😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

I think I am tearing from so much laughter. I wish I had followed this thread from the beginning.

"Established in 1836, Saint Louis University School of Medicine has the distinction of awarding the first M.D. degree west of the Mississippi River."

"Stewart University is the first medical school to open west of the Mississippi in the past 45 years.SM"

Interesting.

That last statement is blatently false. I can think of at least one fully accredited allopathic medical school west of the Mississippi that opened in the past 45 years, and I am sure there are others.
 
That last statement is blatently false. I can think of at least one fully accredited allopathic medical school west of the Mississippi that opened in the past 45 years, and I am sure there are others.

I was merely pointing out the eerie similarity of both sentences. In other words, I was alluding to the fact that this guy read some other sites and copied off of them.
 
I was merely pointing out the eerie similarity of both sentences. In other words, I was alluding to the fact that this guy read some other sites and copied off of them.

Yeah I know, I was referring to the oft made claim by Stewart that they are the only medical school to open west of the Mississippi in the last 45 years.
 
I have to say you guys have made me laugh so much while lurking on this thread. It made studying for my exam SO MUCH better 😀 This whole Stewart/Saul/mystery men thing is insane, yet freaking funny at the same time. I've been "showing off" the Stweart website to fellow classmates and the laughter never ends.

Too bad Saul pulled his YouTube videos :cry:

Again.....thank you for the humor :bow:
 
Wait, they removed the youtube videos?!?

336a0beff8e89a2c4e5abb65ffe1323c.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I checked out this so called Stewie U medical school and asked them about their accreditation. They spent over an hour talking to me about it. So then I called the WASC accreditation agency and they said all schools must be in business for at least two years before they can even apply for accreditation.

Stewie U has only been in business for a year.

I also called the LCME and they said that Stewie U has to graduate at least one class before they can be come accredited.

Who knew?

With a little digging around you can actually find the truth...


I looked this myself up, anyone care to verify it...
 
I heard from one of the forum members that American University of Antigua, was unaccredited for three years before they got any type of accreditation, is this true?

Sree and siddartha monk, Is this true?
 
That last statement is blatently false. I can think of at least one fully accredited allopathic medical school west of the Mississippi that opened in the past 45 years, and I am sure there are others.


Actually your wrong, I checked this out myself as well, it turns out that what you are refferring to is an osteopathic school and not an allopathic school, not only that but they trademarked that tag...

These Stewie U guys are starting to get harder and harder to penetrate!!!
 
Actually your wrong, I checked this out myself as well, it turns out that what you are refferring to is an osteopathic school and not an allopathic school, not only that but they trademarked that tag...

These Stewie U guys are starting to get harder and harder to penetrate!!!

That's what she said.

Less blatant, but given the new account and buzzkill nature of the posts, I'm going to be the first to call troll -- but stay tuned for more!
 
Actually your wrong, I checked this out myself as well, it turns out that what you are refferring to is an osteopathic school and not an allopathic school, not only that but they trademarked that tag...

These Stewie U guys are starting to get harder and harder to penetrate!!!

UMKC, an allopathic school west of the Mississippi River, opened in 1971.
 
Actually your wrong, I checked this out myself as well, it turns out that what you are refferring to is an osteopathic school and not an allopathic school, not only that but they trademarked that tag...

These Stewie U guys are starting to get harder and harder to penetrate!!!

Wow you checked it out youself? Well, I don't know what's written on your colon, near which your head has obviously been located, but he's referring to Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, an MD-granting institution in Lubbock, TX. It opened in May 1969. That is less than 45 years ago. Also, Lubbock, TX is roughly 750 miles west of the Mississippi River. You are a ******. We are attending real medical schools. We are all smarter than you. Please bring your A-game next time. And bring Aubrey Guancione's phone number with you, for SiddharthaMonk and I.
 
Actually your wrong, I checked this out myself as well, it turns out that what you are refferring to is an osteopathic school and not an allopathic school, not only that but they trademarked that tag...

These Stewie U guys are starting to get harder and harder to penetrate!!!

I see banned peopled. :scared: In before the ban...(yes!)
 
Sree and siddartha monk, Is this true?

You give me far too much credit... far too much

And bring Aubrey Guancione's phone number with you, for SiddharthaMonk and I.


My heart is all a flutter just thinking of this woman!

These Stewie U guys are starting to get harder and harder to penetrate!!!

I hope he didn't mean Aubrey ... but in seriousness I think he meant that he believes no one will notice that these are the only 3 posts he has ever made and he is probably a Stewart rep ... let us not be to quick to ban (especially since he hasn't done anything ridiculous yet) and see what info/craziness we can get out of him...

as usual: Stay tuned for more hilarity. This post and thread brought to you by Stewart University - New Scotland International School of Medicine: The only med school for US military vets and the #1 leader in US Medical Education! Apply now .. all you need for acceptance is a pay pal account and sweet sweet cash
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You give me far too much credit... far too much




My heart is all a flutter just thinking of this woman!



I hope he didn't mean Aubrey ... but in seriousness I think he meant that he believes no one will notice that these are the only 3 posts he has ever made and he is probably a Stewart rep ... let us not be to quick to ban (especially since he hasn't done anything ridiculous yet) and see what info/craziness we can get out of him...

as usual: Stay tuned for more hilarity. This post and thread brought to you by Stewart University - New Scotland International School of Medicine: The only med school for US military vets and the #1 leader in US Medical Education! Apply now .. all you need for acceptance is a pay pal account and sweet sweet cash

Totally agree with Monk here. Mods, pretty please, as a belated Christmas present keep this guy around?

Oh, and duel at dawn tomorrow for the hand (and backfat) of Aubrey?
 
This guy can go on and on with his misinformation and delusional grandeure, but stewart med is a laughing stock at my school and amongsts everyone I know in person and on the interwebs. My mom even had a good laugh at the website when she saw it but she was less enthusiastic and suggested I stop wasting my time perusing stewartmed.org for comedic gems. Too bad no one had the forethought to record Saul's youtube videos before he took them down. Thats a shame we lost those.