-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Stewart University Med Student
Started by alphaholic06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How did people even find out about this fake website/university/administration? That's what I am trying to figure out.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this thread has gotten me through some boring days at work. thanks everyone.
also, why does Saul/Chancellor/any Stewie reps keep trying to come into SDN and blatantly advocate for Stewie. That's why they keep getting banned.
If I was them, I'd be all stealthy and ninja-like.
nuroman seems to be trying to sneak in here and be all clandestine by being less aggressive, but we, SDNers are too quick. don't ban him tho. please. 😀
also, why does Saul/Chancellor/any Stewie reps keep trying to come into SDN and blatantly advocate for Stewie. That's why they keep getting banned.
If I was them, I'd be all stealthy and ninja-like.
nuroman seems to be trying to sneak in here and be all clandestine by being less aggressive, but we, SDNers are too quick. don't ban him tho. please. 😀
You give me far too much credit... far too much
My heart is all a flutter just thinking of this woman!
I hope he didn't mean Aubrey ... but in seriousness I think he meant that he believes no one will notice that these are the only 3 posts he has ever made and he is probably a Stewart rep ... let us not be to quick to ban (especially since he hasn't done anything ridiculous yet) and see what info/craziness we can get out of him...
as usual: Stay tuned for more hilarity. This post and thread brought to you by Stewart University - New Scotland International School of Medicine: The only med school for US military vets and the #1 leader in US Medical Education! Apply now .. all you need for acceptance is a pay pal account and sweet sweet cash
Was AUA opened and unaccredited for three years?
Wow you checked it out youself? Well, I don't know what's written on your colon, near which your head has obviously been located, but he's referring to Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, an MD-granting institution in Lubbock, TX. It opened in May 1969. That is less than 45 years ago. Also, Lubbock, TX is roughly 750 miles west of the Mississippi River. You are a ******. We are attending real medical schools. We are all smarter than you. Please bring your A-game next time. And bring Aubrey Guancione's phone number with you, for SiddharthaMonk and I.
First off I am a pre-med and if you pull your head out of your rear, you will find that Stewart trademarked that tag with the state of california. Sacremento, california were the ones that helped them designed it. They have legal documents saying that statement is theirs.
For being a med student you sure have alot of time on your hands....
Now med student, try again....
UMKC, an allopathic school west of the Mississippi River, opened in 1971.
That school teaches different material than what Stewie U teaches, so as I said your wrong, besides they trademarked that tag with the state
Any other heroes?
That school teaches different material than what Stewie U teaches, so as I said your wrong, besides they trademarked that tag with the state
Any other heroes?
Yeah, that school has like clinical rotations and such.
First off I am a pre-med and if you pull your head out of your rear, you will find that Stewart trademarked that tag with the state of california. Sacremento, california were the ones that helped them designed it. They have legal documents saying that statement is theirs.
For being a med student you sure have alot of time on your hands....
Now med student, try again....
Hahahaha awesome.
First of all, what's Sacremento? Sacramento is the capital of the state of California -- is that what you were talking about? And if so, are you saying, like, the city government helped them design the slogan "First medical school to open west of the Mississippi in 45 years?" Did the mayor and the Chancellor and Saul and Aubrey sit down and say, "Alright, let's trademark a boldface lie."
Ooh for fun, next, can you tell me why Texas Tech doesn't count as opening in the last 45 years west of the Mississippi. Preferrably, I would like your answer to include Lord Xenu, two beagles, Jenna Jameson, chaos theory mathematics and the book "Everybody Poops."
And man, I will always make time for the Stewie U thread -- especially if you stick around. So don't say anything inflammatory and get yourself banned.
Also, where's Aubrey's phone number, you cockblock?
That school teaches different material than what Stewie U teaches, so as I said your wrong, besides they trademarked that tag with the state
Any other heroes?
Your = Possessive, as in "It could only have been your head injury sustained last year that makes you jump to defend Stewie U."
You're = Contraction for 'you are', as in "You're doing a great job increasing the credibility of Stewie U with your flawless arguments."
That's also an example of sarcasm, by the way.
Pre-med, you say? Good luck with the VR on the MCAT! Have reasonable expectations and shoot for a 5.
Yeah, that school has like clinical rotations and such.
Look, everyone knows clinical rotations are the last thing a new med student should worry about. Plus, if you do it like Saul and get a surgical internship before medical school, clinical **** is old hat by the time you matriculate.
Hahahaha awesome.
First of all, what's Sacremento? Sacramento is the capital of the state of California -- is that what you were talking about? And if so, are you saying, like, the city government helped them design the slogan "First medical school to open west of the Mississippi in 45 years?" Did the mayor and the Chancellor and Saul and Aubrey sit down and say, "Alright, let's trademark a boldface lie."
Ooh for fun, next, can you tell me why Texas Tech doesn't count as opening in the last 45 years west of the Mississippi. Preferrably, I would like your answer to include Lord Xenu, two beagles, Jenna Jameson, chaos theory mathematics and the book "Everybody Poops."
And man, I will always make time for the Stewie U thread -- especially if you stick around. So don't say anything inflammatory and get yourself banned.
Also, where's Aubrey's phone number, you cockblock?
ooohoohhhh snap.
I hope it includes this too...
That school teaches different material than what Stewie U teaches, so as I said your wrong, besides they trademarked that tag with the state
Any other heroes?
Ummm... but the slogan doesn't say that Stewie U is different from other MD- granting institutions that have opened west of the Mississippi in the last 45 years.... it says Stewart University is the first medical school to open west of the Mississippi in the past 45 years.
It's a generic statement not getting into the nitty gritty of why it's just so gosh- darn special and therefore nothing else counts.
That school teaches different material than what Stewie U teaches, so as I said your wrong, besides they trademarked that tag with the state
Any other heroes?
Hahaha. So this justifies Stewie U's trademarked statement claiming that they are the first medical school to open in the last 45 years west of the mississippi?

Maybe they should have said, "Steward university is the first medical school to open west of the mississippi that teaches the material that only Stewart University teaches."
Considering that Stewie U does not teach any material due to the lack of faculty, students, campus, etc, i guess no medical school falls into the category of the trademarked statement.

And yes, I am a hero.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UMKC, an allopathic school west of the Mississippi River, opened in 1971.
That's the one I was thinking of.
That school teaches different material than what Stewie U teaches, so as I said your wrong, besides they trademarked that tag with the state
Any other heroes?
How does one medical school teach "different material" from another? Do they teach a different form of gross anatomy at Stewart? Are you guys dissecting aliens down there Chancellor Stewart, I mean nuroman?
At any rate, UMKC is an LCME accredated allopathic school that opened in the 70s and graduates close to 100 physicians a year, so Stewie U-y can trademark whatever they want, it's still B.S., like much of their claims. They most certainly aren't the first allopathic medical school to open west of the Mississippi in over 45 years.
You are entitled to your own sets of beliefs, but not your own sets of fact.
Oh, and you should be aware that I trademarked the letter "a", so quote me with caution.
Is this a joke?
Join the fun!
That school teaches different material than what Stewie U teaches, so as I said your wrong, besides they trademarked that tag with the state
Any other heroes?
Perhaps you could suggest stewart rephrases it to the "first unaccredited, completely bogus, unrecognized, nonexistant, laughable excuse for a medical school to open west of the mississippi.... EVER!" No one here would argue with you on that count. Perhaps you could invest some of your application revenue into hiring someone to remake your website that has a bit more design sense than Gunilla. Wait, maybe you've not been successful in hustling even one application fee. What a shame.
Man how can your delusions be so entrenched, certainly there is some severe mental illness here. A straight scammer would be unlikely to adopt myriad aggressive and hostile personas to defend their scam amongst people who are obviously not buying.
Look, everyone knows clinical rotations are the last thing a new med student should worry about. Plus, if you do it like Saul and get a surgical internship before medical school, clinical **** is old hat by the time you matriculate.
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Okay question: Why are people trying to actually argue rationally back with this saul reincarnation???
Come on, people, the fun is in MAKING fun of this dude with equally ******ed logic....just like the above poster did. NewmansOwn is my hero. 😀
For being a med student you sure have alot of time on your hands....
saul, when you try to come back with a fake name, make sure you don't accidentally use phrases that you use in your videos.
I have access to Lexis/Nexis databases, and according to the "combined business and corporation information" database, Stewart University was incorporated in Maryland (thus the headquarters in Washington, D.C.) by a Jessica Wedge on 12/11/06. As of 11/27/07, the status is "inactive."
There is also no acknowledgement of Stewart Univesity as a tax-exempt entity by the IRS.
I love doing snoop work!!😉
What is Aubrey's last name????
There is also no acknowledgement of Stewart Univesity as a tax-exempt entity by the IRS.
I love doing snoop work!!😉
What is Aubrey's last name????
you mean, they actually teach medicine?That school teaches different material than what Stewie U teaches, so as I said your wrong, besides they trademarked that tag with the state
Any other heroes?
I have access to Lexis/Nexis databases, and according to the "combined business and corporation information" database, Stewart University was incorporated in Maryland (thus the headquarters in Washington, D.C.) by a Jessica Wedge on 12/11/06. As of 11/27/07, the status is "inactive."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Wedge 😍
If she is funding Stewart, sign me up...I'll enroll. I don't care.

Aubreé Guancione ?What is Aubrey's last name????
Ooh for fun, next, can you tell me why Texas Tech doesn't count as opening in the last 45 years west of the Mississippi. Preferrably, I would like your answer to include Lord Xenu, two beagles, Jenna Jameson, chaos theory mathematics and the book "Everybody Poops."
I'd be happy if the answer only included Jenna Jameson and the book "Everybody Poops".
BTW, wasn't "Everybody Poops" originally a song in the 90's by REM?
When the day is long and the room, the bathroom's yours alone,
When you're sure you've had enough greasy food, well hang on
Don't let yourself go, 'cause everybody cries and everybody poops sometimes
Sometimes the timing is all wrong. Now it's time to sing along
When your poop is not alone, (hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go, (hold on)
When you think you've had too much greasy food, well hang on
'Cause everybody poops. Take comfort in your friends
Everybody poops. Don't throw your hand. Oh, no. Don't throw your hand
If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not alone
If you're on your own in this room, the days and nights are long,
When you think you've had too much greasy food to hang on
Well, everybody poops sometimes,
Everybody cries. And everybody poops sometimes
And everybody poops sometimes. So, hold on, hold on
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on
Everybody poops. You are not alone
Except for HRH Chancellor and Rightful Heir to the Scottish Throne William Bullock Stewart, that is. And yes, I mean "that" throne.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Wedge 😍
If she is funding Stewart, sign me up...I'll enroll. I don't care.
Aubreé Guancione ?
There are only a few Jessica Wedges that show up, so who knows....
Aubree Guancione shows up in San Jose, CA, and goes by several different names, including Rosalie Guancione and Elaine Cannella, and combinations thereof. Date of birth is Jan 1953.
All this data is obtained from subscribed public databases, just so no one thinks I'm a spy!! (Just a snoop!)
1
166035
Any other heroes?
I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.
1
166035
That school teaches different material than what Stewie U teaches, so as I said your wrong, besides they trademarked that tag with the state
Any other heroes?
I'll take one crack at this: if Stewart Med is so awesome ... where is it located?
Come on guys, you invite Saul to talk on SDN and do nothing but attack him.
If you keep up this antagonism, we'll lose our source of entertainment. Saul has feelings too.
Anyways, if a mod IP banned him, it would be unlikely that it is Saul posting over and over again unless he goes to different computers to post (which would be one hell of a hassle).
If you keep up this antagonism, we'll lose our source of entertainment. Saul has feelings too.
Anyways, if a mod IP banned him, it would be unlikely that it is Saul posting over and over again unless he goes to different computers to post (which would be one hell of a hassle).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How come you guys are so quick to judge and yet you have not answered my question?
I know my writing is off and I do it in a hurry.
I asked those questions of Stewie U and the rotations are still being setup
Hence "a new school"
and second
no you cannot trademark any phrase
Now was AUA opened and unaccredited for three years???
I know my writing is off and I do it in a hurry.
I asked those questions of Stewie U and the rotations are still being setup
Hence "a new school"
and second
no you cannot trademark any phrase
Now was AUA opened and unaccredited for three years???
How come you guys are so quick to judge and yet you have not answered my question?
I am a pre-med muslim and I want to be a part of the group.
I know my writing is off and I do it in a hurry.
I asked those questions of Stewie U and the rotations are still being setup
Hence "a new school"
and second
no you cannot trademark any phrase
may all of you walk in peace in the muslim world!
Now was AUA opened and unaccredited for three years???
😆😆😆😆😆😆
no comment.
Now was AUA opened and unaccredited for three years???
what does AUA have to do with Stewart?
oh, i get it. you're trying to distract us so we don't ask questions about Stewie U. next time try bright shiny objects. that might work better.
what does AUA have to do with Stewart?
oh, i get it. you're trying to distract us so we don't ask questions about Stewie U. next time try bright shiny objects. that might work better.
It's one of those last-ditch tactics. But I don't really expect bright shiny objects from Stewie reps though - if they can't even afford a decent website, there's a low chance they can afford anything shiny or bright.
How come you guys are so quick to judge and yet you have not answered my question?
I am a pre-med muslim and I want to be a part of the group.
I know my writing is off and I do it in a hurry.
I asked those questions of Stewie U and the rotations are still being setup
Hence "a new school"
and second
no you cannot trademark any phrase
may all of you walk in peace in the muslim world!
Now was AUA opened and unaccredited for three years???
Although according to LawtoDoc, I can copyright phrases. I hereby copyright the phrase "stateside," so take that Stewie!
Question for Chancellor Nuro:
Will graduates of Stewart U be able to practice medicine in the United States? If so, what will they have to do to get a medical license?
Will graduates of Stewart U be able to practice medicine in the United States? If so, what will they have to do to get a medical license?
Anyways, if a mod IP banned him, it would be unlikely that it is Saul posting over and over again unless he goes to different computers to post (which would be one hell of a hassle).
I doubt it; it's pretty easy to get around ip bans. Take my roommate for example, who gets ip banned about once a month over at sherdog.net and yet continues to post
I'm sure devoted spammers, such as those affiliated with Stewart, have plenty of past banning experience and have therefore become quite proficient at working around bans.what does AUA have to do with Stewart?
oh, i get it. you're trying to distract us so we don't ask questions about Stewie U. next time try bright shiny objects. that might work better.
huh???
Question for Chancellor Nuro:
Will graduates of Stewart U be able to practice medicine in the United States? If so, what will they have to do to get a medical license?
What are you talking about?
How should I know?
Will someone answer my question????
Your question is about AUA, correct? I doubt any of us here know the details regarding AUA; I didn't even know AUA existed until I saw a few posts about it here and on valuemd.
If you're looking to prove a point by saying Stewart's situation is just like AUA, I'm sure those in the Carib forum would be more receptive to it than those here in pre-allo, who by in large, are looking at US MD schools (excluding Stewart, of course).
What are you talking about?
How should I know?
Nuro, I think their point is that even if the American University of Antigua operated for three years without accreditation (which may or may not be true), it is a moot point. It is at least a legitimate organization with a known campus, faculty, students, etc., as well as a website that looks like a website for a legitimate school, not one that operates out of an office in a sleazy building in Los Gatos, CA (I looked up their neighbors - looks like some import/export businesses, some porn film companies, etc.).
Ok, I've fed the troll.
Nuro, I think their point is that even if the American University of Antigua operated for three years without accreditation (which may or may not be true), it is a moot point. It is at least a legitimate organization with a known campus, faculty, students, etc., as well as a website that looks like a website for a legitimate school, not one that operates out of an office in a sleazy building in Los Gatos, CA (I looked up their neighbors - looks like some import/export businesses, some porn film companies, etc.).
Ok, I've fed the troll.
Doesn't SDN operate out of a post office box too?
and how come everytime someone has a question about Stewie you attack that person?
My counselor told me to go to this website...
Actually your wrong, I checked this out myself as well, it turns out that what you are refferring to is an osteopathic school and not an allopathic school, not only that but they trademarked that tag...
These Stewie U guys are starting to get harder and harder to penetrate!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ucsd_school_of_medicine
Wait, are you telling me this school was not established in 1969? If I do my math and it was established January 1, 1969 then this would be 39 years ago and 29 days. Am i missing something?
Doesn't SDN operate out of a post office box too?
and how come everytime someone has a question about Stewie you attack that person?
My counselor told me to go to this website...
According to past posts if you say AUA is legitimate then how come people are reporting it as having a connection to Al-qaeda? Is it true they have a sports team named the Terrorists???
I just want to know,
why do you bash me?😕
You are hurting my feelings
and who the heck is aubry?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ucsd_school_of_medicine
Wait, are you telling me this school was not established in 1969? If I do my math and it was established January 1, 1969 then this would be 39 years ago and 29 days. Am i missing something?
I brought this up to them, and they said since the courses are different they can legally say that. Believe it or not, you cannot trademark a bold face lie.
Did they tell you where the campus was?I brought this up to them, and they said since the courses are different they can legally say that. Believe it or not, you cannot trademark a bold face lie.
Doesn't SDN operate out of a post office box too?
And nobody wants to go to the SDN school of medicine?
According to past posts if you say AUA is legitimate then how come people are reporting it as having a connection to Al-qaeda? Is it true they have a sports team named the Terrorists???
I havent heard that.
You are hurting my feelings
I apologize chancellor.
and who the heck is aubry?
Your troll of a wife.
I brought this up to them, and they said since the courses are different they can legally say that.
Thats a stupid lie. There are real lawyers that post on this forum.
Believe it or not, you cannot trademark a bold face lie.
Of course you can.
My counselor told me to go to this website...
Do you really think you're fooling anyone?
And nobody wants to go to the SDN school of medicine?
I havent heard that.
I apologize chancellor.
Your troll of a wife.
Thats a stupid lie. There are real lawyers that post on this forum.
Of course you can.
Wow so you guys are attorneys

and again what is a troll????
Similar threads
- Question
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 963