D
deleted950463
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aren’t you a preclinical student? Do you have evidence to support your assertion that DO clinical education is poor?
Just trying to keep you honest here.
Let’s see.
The fact that many DOs rotate through no inpatient rotations while deemed good enough to graduate from experience in upper class classmates. The fact that many DOs do not get to work with residents in a teaching setting while being a student.
first hand experience from family members who are now faculties, who have worked side by side with MDs and DOs through out their training.
Just because I am a preclinical student doesn’t mean I can’t have detailed knowledge about DO clinical education, ACGME rules, or even knowledge pertaining to attendings.
Like I am sure you are familiar with how to follow up a cirrhotic patient to screen for HCC despite not being a hepatologist, yes?