This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cito

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have an externship next week for 1 week so I'm a bit limited there with studying time during the day; however, the next test date is August 17th. I have a total of 1830 questions left on Uworld but since I'm focusing on higher yield sections like pathophys, micro, path, immuno, anatomy, etc. and omitting questions over the: behavioral science, embryology, biochem, or biostats, genetics, and histology sections (because i figured those aren't as high yield), I have about 1386 questions left to do in the other sections.

If you were me what would you do in these next weeks? I'm out of school starting next monday but I have that externship, so I truly only have about 3, maybe max 4 weeks left to grind all day (since school starts back up August 12th for us). Should I get more questions done as much as I can, and then give myself 2 weeks to: 1. review the explanations on Uworld on all the questions I've answered to reinforce what I've gone over, and also rewatch sketchy micro so it can be fresh in my mind. Maybe reread pathoma as well? I just don't know if that's a realistic goal or not or if I need more time to do that. Or do I keep doing questions up until about the week of the test day without reviewing previous questions I've done? Typical rate of doing questions during a day w/ school and clinic was about 40 questions. Weekends I get more done. Just trying to be sure I have a plan and I'm doing this the right way and not making a mistake of "doing as much questions as I can" when I should've reviewed some.

Any advice is helpful

Members don't see this ad.

less time on SDN, more time grinding whatever you can think of

source: I need to do the same

Reactions: 1 users