Sullivan University Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
for those who were interviewed in november, did u guys hear anything yet?
a few ppl in this group got their responds already and i am still waiting..gosh..i am so scare now..some ppl who were interviewed after me got results before me too..

Members don't see this ad.

I just got my acceptance letter (certified mail) on Saturday 12. So excited... :laugh::D. Look like my bank will have less $500..:laugh: ..deposit for the seat.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrat DuocSi. Get yourself a big fat present for Xmas there. G'luck everyone.

If it's true about the "photo" thingy, they're probably wanted to produce hot looking pharmacist..JK :)

:rolleyes: probably. i don't look too bad myself. Is any female looking for a male roommate ? :smuggrin: J/K

Seriously, I am looking for a roommate and I am from Southern California. :cool: Please PM me. Thanks...

Congratulation, Duocsi. Will this Christmas be your best one ever? I believe it is your biggest present for this Christmas. Again, congratulation!!!!:love::xf:

I just got my acceptance letter (certified mail) on Saturday 12. So excited... :laugh::D. Look like my bank will have less $500..:laugh: ..deposit for the seat.

Congratulations, when was your interview?

I asked Dr Facione on Dec 10th and he said we should hear from the school right before or right after Christmas.

Also, I did not get any tour around the school and I only have 1 interviewer. Anyone on the same boat got accepted?

Last edited:

Congrats Duocsi. See you in July.

Congratulations, when was your interview?

I asked Dr Falcion on Dec 10th and he said we should hear from the school right before or right after Christmas.

Also, I did not get any tour around the school and I only have 1 interviewer. Anyone on the same boat got accepted?

Yes. I was. And I think a lot of us were. They were really busy when I interviewed and I interview with Dr. Faccione.

i got in, and i had an interview on Nov 20th. A P1 student gave me a tour. I'm from Socal and thinking about driving there next year. anyone from soCal, we can group up and make a road trip there...lol..

I had an interview on Oct 30th. I was just confirmed that I was placed on an alternate list. I called Paige and she told me over the phone and sent me an email again confirming that I'm on waiting list.
Now, I wonder if anyone here actually got rejected?
I have feeling they just put all who interviewed that didn't get in were placed on waiting list. Either way, I wanted to go for Class of 2014 since I will be done with my master's next winter. Anyway, nonetheless, I'm waitlisted. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I had an interview on Oct 30th. I was just confirmed that I was placed on an alternate list. I called Paige and she told me over the phone and sent me an email again confirming that I'm on waiting list.
I have feeling they just put all who interviewed that didn't get in were placed on waiting list. Either way, I wanted to go for Class of 2014 since I will be done with my master's next winter. Anyway, nonetheless, I'm waitlisted. :thumbup:

I had an interview and am on the alternate list. I'm also curious about the lack of rejections just put on the alternate list.....I wanted to be in for 2013 and if 50 plus people are on the list I don't know what will happen...............

I had an interview and am on the alternate list. I'm also curious about the lack of rejections just put on the alternate list.....I wanted to be in for 2013 and if 50 plus people are on the list I don't know what will happen...............
Remember that not everyone who got an interview/applied is on SDN. There could be plenty of rejections that we don't know about.

I feel the same way... I had interview on Dec 11, and got placed on alternate list today... :(

you are correct i had interview on oct, got place on alternate list, what is the context of your email?

I interviewed on December 4th and I just recieved an email today saying I got placed on the Alternate list also saying I did very well in my interview and that I demonstrate the proper motivation and attitude to be sucssesful in their program. Is this what everyone else's email said? I also wonder what number I am on the list...

Last edited:
lol..the forum is now once again alive and mostly are from those who were being put on the alternative list..
me too..gosh.i wonder when we will find out where we are on the list .....???

I interviewed on December 4th and I just recieved an email today saying I got placed on the Alternate list also saying I did very well in my interview and that I demonstrate the proper motivation and attitude to be sucssesful in their program. Is this what everyone else's email said? I also wonder what number I am on the list...

yes, that's exactly what mine said. the following message is what I received yesterday. I guess they started to put a bunch of people in waitlist. I asked Paige how many people they have in waitlist. she said about 80...LOL..it's almost all the people that had interviews. :scared:

Dear XXX,

Thank you for submitting your application for admission into the Class of 2013! We are pleased that you were able to visit with us for an interview. Let me assure you that your interview went very well and you demonstrate the proper motivation and attitude to be a successful student in our program.

At this time, however, the Admissions and Student Affairs Committee has placed you on our Alternate List for the Class of 2013. If there is a change in your status, the Office of Student Affairs will notify you.

Thank you for considering Sullivan University College of Pharmacy as one of your top colleges of choice.

Bah! 80 people! Do they rank the students in order of their interviews or at all, like does each student get a number out of those 80 on the list?! Luckily I work 8 hours tomorrow to keep my mind off this I really want to call and ask about my ranking but I just don't know If that would be appropriate. Also that is exactly like my email!

i got in, and i had an interview on Nov 20th. A P1 student gave me a tour. I'm from Socal and thinking about driving there next year. anyone from soCal, we can group up and make a road trip there...lol..

Hey, wat's up! I from socal too, im planning to drive there too.:thumbup:

Mine email is the same. I was just interviewed last week :(. The class is already full I guess.

Mine email is the same. I was just interviewed last week :(. The class is already full I guess.

80 people!?! Geez. Anyways when I interviewed on dec 3 they said they've only filled about half of the class......???

I have said from day 1 I doubt they will reject anybody at this point. They will interview and accept and waitlist. That are my thoughts, I could be wrong as I am not part of the ADCOM. You figure a few seats will open from people that accept at SUCOP and then go elsewhere. At this point, they want to make sure they interview everybody to get what they are looking for in each seat that is filled.

What if they call and say they want you for Class of 2013 later? Will you tell them no so you can finish your masters?

I don't think the class is full yet. They want to interview and waitlist to get through everybody.

80 people!?! Geez. Anyways when I interviewed on dec 3 they said they've only filled about half of the class......???

I got the email yesterday that I was waitlisted but I wasn't surprised...not sure if me and Sullivan are the right fit but we'll see...luckily I have other prospects on the horizon.

hey, do u guys think december is the last month for interview?

What if they call and say they want you for Class of 2013 later? Will you tell them no so you can finish your masters?

yes, I will ask them if they could defer me. I saw a few posts regarding their deferment in this thread from last year. but that's only if they called me for acceptance. everything is possible. I wish at least, I'm ahead of the game although I reapply for the next year. :p

I just received an email for an interview in January. How did you guys think of the area and the campus ?

I just received an email for an interview in January. How did you guys think of the area and the campus ?

Congrats iluvsmile!! wow, i lost hope for interviews a few weeks back. Now that i saw your post, the flame is back!

Good luck on your interview. What was the date of the email if you don't mind me asking?

Actually, my interview offer is for the class of 2014. Wow, they are interview way early..I just received the email today. So this interview in not for entering class of July 2010 but july 2011.. I have to call her after the break to schedule a date.

Last edited:
Well, campus is small, but we have a building to ourselves. It reminds me a lot of our local city schools (IUPUI and Butler). It's a nice area, and its in what I like to call the artsy part of town. I have no better way to explain it, but I can't wait to see that part of town everyday this summer! :)

*Getting so freaking excited!*

OH, and a merry christmas/happy holidays to everyone!!:p

I think that is the best way to describe Bardstown road.

Anyone get an acceptance letter for Christmas? I'm hoping that Santa is just running a little late on mine :p

On a related subject, my last semester of undergrad starts in 4 days! :D Where did this winter break go so quickly? :confused:

Happy new Year everybody.......Does anybody know when to fill out the Finacial aid request from FAFSA....(whats the process to go for that) Or do we have to wait for something regading that from the college??? Please advise!!!

Happy new Year everybody.......Does anybody know when to fill out the Finacial aid request from FAFSA....(whats the process to go for that) Or do we have to wait for something regading that from the college??? Please advise!!!

FAFSA is open as of the 1st as far as I know. And I don't believe you have to wait. Sullivan is in candidate status, so FAFSA should be good to go. Just make sure you have your W2 forms first! lol

FAFSA is open as of the 1st as far as I know. And I don't believe you have to wait. Sullivan is in candidate status, so FAFSA should be good to go. Just make sure you have your W2 forms first! lol

Financial Planning will contact you directly from the school.

Happy New Year to you all. I received an email from Ms. Paige and I was told that "There are over 100 on the alternate list. " hehehe.... not 80 people; it is >100 students are waitlisted for class of 2013. GOod luck everyone:xf::xf::xf: